Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 (1928 Views)

Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It / Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 by onyfrank: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi Gurus in the house,

I just swapped my phone with my wife; I gave her my android phone and took her Nokia X2-01.
She was using Whatsapp on this nokia since last year April till we swap phone. Now I tried changing account with my number all most three times but her contacts on the Whatsapp still love-vendor me, and I dony want to keep telling her contacts that she is not the one. So boring.

Now, 4days ago, I decided to delete the Whatsapp and install fresh one. So that my number should be used to verify.

I downloaded the Whatsapp, then lunch it, I was asked to verify my phone number which I did and press OK. It starts downloading again. After downloading again, I try lunching it again, it brought me to the platform of verifying my phone number, I did it, and it starts downloading again.

I have done this almost 15 times but it keep repeating.

Pls friend I want this Whatsapp on this phone(NOKIiA X2-01) again. Any idea on how to make it happen is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nokia X2 01 is a symbian phone right? I don't think whatsapp is still supported on such device.
Re: Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 by zeshimania1691(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nokia x2-01 is a symbian os which do not support whatsapp again fah
Re: Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 by onyfrank: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cha! I would hav leave it o. My wife to collect back her? I must install whatsapp. Well I bave to endure till new phone comes

(1) (Reply)

Applications For Nokia N97 / Reading .ombl Files On Pc / Help!my Techno F7 Phantom A Os Has Been Corrupted showing a red triangular icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.