Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It (9339 Views)

9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue / Border Closure: Telecom Operators Warn Of Network Disruptions / Best Network Service Around Egbeda [URGENT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Onlinealaba(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2019
For some months now network service has been so bad at Alaba international market, Ojo Lagos this has affected businesses of many traders in so many ways most times u will have to climb the tallest building to either make a call or send text, this issue is not peculiar to any particular service provider but all of the service providers MTN, GLO, AIRTEL ,9MOBILE we are pleading to all these service providers to come and rectify these as soon as possible and install enough telecommunications mast at strategic locations in the market .

A plea from a concerned trader

Please help push to front-page am sure those incharge will do something about it

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by NigerianMan: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
That's serious
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by dacouse(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Really
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by namiji2598: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Yahoo boys plenty for Alaba be that
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by maxiuc(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Nwaedeinya(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
DRFTGYHUYGFDRSAW
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by MrBONE2(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
namiji2598:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Dobson43: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
cheesy

this preposterous. How can such an international market lacks a very essential tool to do business? Abi is there something we don't know?

7 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by omoadeleye(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Ehya, so bad
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Neddstark: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
From Alakija down to Badagry, Lagos state government no send that area

20 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by NOC1(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Even ASPANDA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by 65tgvvv: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by chloride6: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Looks like a case of overcrowding and congestion of the network in that area..

2 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by nabegibeg: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Onlinealaba:
For some months now network service has been so bad at Alaba international market, Ojo Lagos this has affected businesses of many traders in so many ways most times u will have to climb the tallest building to either make a call or send text, this issue is not peculiar to any particular service provider but all of the service providers MTN, GLO, AIRTEL ,9MOBILE we are pleading to all these service providers to come and rectify these as soon as possible and install enough telecommunications mast at strategic locations in the market .

A plea from a concerned trader

Please help push to front-page am sure those incharge will do something about it
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by nabegibeg: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
chloride6:
Looks like a case of overcrowding and congestion of the network in that area..

Na so

3 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Amuocha: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Lagos State Government strategy angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by vicysegun: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked tnx
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by vicysegun: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=nabegibeg post=81025134][/quote]
tnx grin grin wink wink shocked shocked
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by OBAGADAFFI: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Network Congestion is Common it markets and crowded places.

2 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by beardedboy(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
My condolences to the people of Alaba.

I hope that the problem is rectified soonest.

However, I see a bigger problem. The people of Alaba do not know the appropriate quarters to channel their complaints to.

Could this be due to ignorance on the part of our brothers in Alaba? Or it's because our agencies have been so dysfunctional that people don't even care to know them?

6 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by bigfish3k: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2019
why wouldnt there be service cut with the kind of harassments these telecom companies face in the hands of communities hosting their masts - it is unbearable
. if u want to refuel ur gen - they will ask u to pay and even demand for 50 to 100litres of diesel
. if u want to service the gen or mast - u will pay
. if u want to do inspection - u will pay
. if u want to cut the grass at the site - u will pay
. if u want to install anything - u will pay
. anything that makes u open the gate housing the mast u will pay

aside all these there still exist heavy robbery of their generators, cables and equipments which they have to be replacing from time to time even though it was the community that nominated the "mostly two security guards at such sites" in the name of community empowerment

govt just need to do something about the plights of telecom companies because all these costs they are incuring are being passed down to the consumers thats why its not easy comparing how calls are made at low rates in europe to what is obtained here

MY TAKE IS THAT - LET COMMUNITIES STOP ROBBING AND HARASSING TELECOM COMPANIES FOR BETTER DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTRY

20 Likes

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by FuckThaMod: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
So there are even some parts of Lagos that don't get network connection at all from either of the available providers? shocked
Overrated slum sad

namiji2598:

How can it be yahoo when they can't even make calls or send ordinary sms? You think we talking about internet connectivity here? undecided
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Onlinealaba(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:
From Alakija down to Badagry, Lagos state government no send that area
U just on point these areas lacks social amenities from LASG, the road networks bad too

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by idonhammer: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Meaning?

Nwaedeinya:
DRFTGYHUYGFDRSAW
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by naijadrivablog: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Which part of Alaba? At St Peters Ang. Church Road, St. Patrick Catholic Church (Amen Community) network is good. My brother is at Fancy and Furniture and another at Electrical section and we have been talking.

Well, what do I know, Alaba is big sha.

To the scammer below, mods do the needful.
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by crackhouse(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2019
It's terrible. The network there is very very bad. The day I went to that alaba few months back I didn't receive call and it was after I left the place that i started receiving calls and the people that called me said my number was switched off but i never switched my phone off.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Screenshot On Tecno W3???? / Tecno Camon CM CA6 Hard Reset And FRP Remove / How To Get Mtn 1gb For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.