Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is Education A Barrier? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Education A Barrier? (251 Views)

The Suspension Of Medical Education; A Time Bomb Waiting To Explode – Dr. Yaji I / Woman Education A Waste Of Time / Is Computer Education A Good Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Education A Barrier? by emmakudos(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Education can never be a barrier but what can only be a barrier is your perception about education.

Now, Schooling and Education has been misplaced in such a way that many people define Education in terms of schooling and vice versa.

Education is the only thing that can give you the freedom you desire. And you should know that Education is your birthright. And if education is your birthright how can it be a barrier to you?

Education is self discovery and mastery of oneself for productivity for yourself and to humanity at large. You must not be in the four walls of the school to get education. If school dropouts are succeeding today by embracing the perfect definition of Education, even without seeing the four walls of the school, what should come to your mind about Education?

There must be something unique about Education, right?

Oh yeah!

However, you should be informed that Education is continuous. You don't graduate from it because for you to keep knowing about your uniqueness, your connection to Education shouldn't get weak. The connection must be strong.

School is only a system where one can get Education but I bet you that the best Education you can give to yourself is the one you pursue by the virtue and relation to your discovered self.

Education gives you freedom and can never be a barrier.

—Emmanuel C. Akudolu
Re: Is Education A Barrier? by Coloradvantage(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
sure... many people really misgive going to school for education! quite inter woven... and many people need to really know how this things work! today I hear many people say going to school is not really neccesary... lol! yes and no... they are just blinded by the paper chase... and funny enough many of them end up poor and broke... many run out of school because bill gate...and many dropped out...

mind you they did but ... I am sure they kept studying and
learning out side the walls of the classroom!

I think pop culture is breeding a Scarry future... many youths... drop out of school... to be musician.. actor and actresses... etc! bros and sis... only about 1% put of 100 that drop out get this break through!

if you are organised... you can go to school and carry out what ever... after you done... you go deep into it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Perm Sec Rivers State Board Of Education. Youth Empowerment. / QA Online Training With Real Time Projects On Healthcare Domain By IIT Workforce / Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.