Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Long Do U Want To Labour 4 Someone Else? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Long Do U Want To Labour 4 Someone Else? (790 Views)

Ladies Wearing An Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / Do U Want Ur Event To Be Classy? / Minimum Wage: Govs Bow To Labour, Agree To Pay N18,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do U Want To Labour 4 Someone Else? by Wingie(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, am using this opportunity to invite anyone who thinks he or she is tired of Hustling for someone else and wishes to be the Boss of ur own, Honestly Friends, Projecting the right information is the key 2 success, i mean ur decision determines ur destiny, I will like to invite u to a once in a lifetime Business Seminal coming up on the 20th of thus month, 2010.

It's free and all u just need is to come with a write up material and the zeal to break through JUST OVER BROKE situation of life, i promise u will never regret this program.

Contact me 4 more details:

Call: 07032044018
e-mail: martinswingy@yahoo.com

Martins Chuks
Re: How Long Do U Want To Labour 4 Someone Else? by wondern(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
Since gate fee is free, why not paste the venue and subject of discussion here? Then, anyone that is interested can reserve a seat through your mail or phone
Re: How Long Do U Want To Labour 4 Someone Else? by Wingie(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
Uhhh!!! am sorry, thanks 4 reminding me.

The Venue is: Airport Hotel
Time: 11am - 1pm

It's all about transformation and becoming the Boss of ur own business. am sure after the seminal u will resign from ur current Job after 3 months.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mbbafrica / Special Cakes For December / Swagz.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.