Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Interested In Travelling To Germany? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interested In Travelling To Germany? (1003 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Cost Involved In Travelling To France / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
We are a group applying for Shenghen visas. We are traveling for a conference and we need just 2 more people who may be interested. The conference policy is that 10 people must apply make up a group, we have 8 already. You wont be paying anything since we will all be using same documents but you will have to pay the conference fee ( EUR 190/ #40,000 *refundable*) yourself. All other documents will be arranged. If anyone is interested, please call 0807-3176-686 .
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
Any detail of the conference? Atleast any interested person(s) need to know.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
Okay, it's a conference on museum and historical arts.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
iamseun001:

Okay, it's a conference on museum and historical arts.

Ok, maybe u need to tell pple more about the conference, that city in germany, the company hosting it, their website address. Who ever is interested will plan well, ask more questions. Nobody will jump and pay for conference without enough knowledge about it.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
That's a smart one , it's not in Germany, it's in Czech , we are gonna attend the conference for 2 days and travel to Germany by train. It's in Brno.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
I SMELL some extinguished fi*h. Dont blame me, lol.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
iamseun001:

That's a smart one , it's not in Germany, it's in Czech , we are gonna attend the conference for 2 days and travel to Germany by train. It's in Brno.

Hmmm. . . now your headline doesn't match the details. Is this what you are going to tell german embassy? That you are going for 2days conference in Czech and visit germany? Then you stand no chance of getting a visa.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
brein:

I SMELL some extinguished fi*h. Dont blame me, lol.
grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
Seriously nothing to be worried about , we are not going to the German embassy but the Czech embassy , the chances are higher there and since you will be getting a Shenghen visa you can travel to all other Scheghen countries , only those who are up to it will show up ,
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
iamseun001:

Seriously nothing to be worried about , we are not going to the German embassy but the Czech embassy , the chances are higher there and since you will be getting a Shenghen visa you can travel to all other Scheghen countries , only those who are up to it will show up ,

Yea but one can't work or study with that visa, its just visit and sight seeing.

Anyway u are not saying much about the conference details.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
www.moravska-galerie.cz , our arrangement is to get a work visa once we get to Germany .
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
iamseun001:

www.moravska-galerie.cz , our arrangement is to get a work visa once we get to Germany .

You are setting yourself up for life of an illegal immigrant in germany. For you to extend Shenghen visa you have to go back to Nigeria let alone applying for work visa. You can't apply for work permit in germany while you entered there with Shenghen visa.

Only if u are going to do some dodgy deals there.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
Doggy ? NO WAY !
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
Are ur passengers complete! Yet u didn't state all amount involved i.e. Who foot the flight and hotel bills. . . . Am i lost, lol.
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by Kc0022000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
idiot monkey grin
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by iamseun001: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
please kindly call for more details
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
iamseun001:

please kindly call for more details

If this is genuine then spread the details here, this calling or emailing thing is what dubious individuals do
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by 2much2: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ iamseun ok whats ur price for the visa to the czech conference and hope there is no down payment until visa is out n confirmed.Since u dont want to say ur price here hit me on talk2andai@yahoo.com
let me get d whole details
Re: Interested In Travelling To Germany? by 2much2: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ justwise lets check if he is for real

(1) (Reply)

Shengen/uk Visa / British Born In Need Of Support / Www.abujachowspot..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.