Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car (33272 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Posts “Ready-To-Punch” Photo Amid Bashing / Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift / Dipo Odebode Aderibigbe Is Dead! Kwam1 Lead Vocalist Dies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by itoldu: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2017
wetin happen wey she dey cry?

She neva hear "CHESTILO", she don dey cry. grin
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by uduvwurode(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
lolzz. if na u, u no go cry b4??
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by dayleke: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
EEyah,
Pele o...
You don't mess with those guys na....
Aye kan lo wa o....
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
don't you have pictures of the beating?
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by johnstar(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Ugly bitch
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Niyinficient(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Sorry about her loss...those LNSC guys are getting too high-headed these days.

By the way....where is her beauty? Person wey rub pampamlolo for face with artificial eye lashes?
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by gozzlin: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
The repeated use of the word 'beautiful' by the stupid Op is a huge aberration and preposterous. How can you term that ugly woman as beautiful? undecided

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Futureberry: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
kobo123:

The beautiful and upcoming actress mistakenly made a minor scratch on the car of an LSNC officer of Alimosho Local Government and instead of a peaceful resolution, the staff decided to unleash the dreadful hands of hoodlums (omoota) on the creamish #actress, breaking her phone and trying to cart away with other valuables, based on the fact that the LG staff was within her territory.

Case has been taken to the nearest police station. We hope this ends well for beautiful actress & producer of just released movies #AMANDA & #OMOJABEZZI!

Watch Listen to The Audio And Video Below....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BauOg-XBjqN/?taken-by=emiraltyafrica

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-yetunde-aderibigbe-beaten-paid-hoodlums-accidentally-bashing-lg-staffs-car/
you are,a fool,you are more concerned about her beauty than justice
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by tunlade02: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
You call this one beautiful? Poster, I think u need eye surgery.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by buffalowings: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Why is she showing us her bweasts
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Untainted007: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Actress abi Olosho?
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by coldnigger(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
hmm beating ke
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by noskcid(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2017
wetin be dis? she be like wetin dem paint
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2017
all i see is a booby actress

who she be again wey u talk??
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by ayorhmeeday(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
i can't see any of her pics that looks ''beaten up'' amongst those that d OP uploaded and neither is she sexy....even REMOTELY sef!

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
who dem beat?who beat person?i no see any beating ooo.. all i see is a bleacher trying to market her bleast

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Actress,actress every time buh person never watch dia film.

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by YelloweWest: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerians are so stupid eh.

I person was beaten and all the comments are asking for picture.
Don't u think the person who would have taken the photo jumped on to help?

So stupid out youth are.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by theway83: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
No market inside this one shop ooo
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Leez(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na for that last pix you take dey know girl wey dirty..No joke angry
Afonja trait
e dy dia body like peak milk
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Leez(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
gozzlin:
The repeated use of the word 'beautiful' by the stupid Op is a huge aberration and preposterous. How can you term that ugly woman as beautiful? undecided
Hot prepubesent boy ie d OP
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by opejole: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Guy how sori,fool get some brain naw
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by donnaD(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Am sorry but she luks more or less a Jezebel with all those fake lashes and long nails that luks like those of a vampire,plus the bleaching .hmmm yeyebrity indeed.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Pidginwhisper: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Leez:

Afonja trait
e dy dia body like peak milk
Mechonu!!! The thing cut across all tribes for naija..me no sabi afonja,igbo/ipob or hausa..i no dey apply sentiment for my talk..as e take be nazo I go talk am..Je nodu ana biko!! angry angry

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by maleekberry: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
this one that ia always acting prostitute in yoruba movies grin
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
I'll just suck the milk outta her boobs if I were one of the hoodlums nu...jus see the first pic tho
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by INTERGUY(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
LOL funny story
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by ChristyB(f): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sexy Actress, Yetunde Aderibigbe Cries After She Was Beaten By Hoodlums
This headline got me laughing, she for dey laugh before?
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by jackie35(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
kobo123:

The beautiful and upcoming actress mistakenly made a minor scratch on the car of an LSNC officer of Alimosho Local Government and instead of a peaceful resolution, the staff decided to unleash the dreadful hands of hoodlums (omoota) on the creamish #actress, breaking her phone and trying to cart away with other valuables, based on the fact that the LG staff was within her territory.

Case has been taken to the nearest police station. We hope this ends well for beautiful actress & producer of just released movies #AMANDA & #OMOJABEZZI!

Watch Listen to The Audio And Video Below....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BauOg-XBjqN/?taken-by=emiraltyafrica

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-yetunde-aderibigbe-beaten-paid-hoodlums-accidentally-bashing-lg-staffs-car/

that fist photo ................. nm!
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Spidermon: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
So its official now.

Actress and Oloesho are now synonyms.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by Leez(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Mechonu!!! The thing cut across all tribes for naija..me no sabi afonja,igbo/ipob or hausa..i no dey apply sentiment for my talk..as e take be nazo I go talk am..Je nodu ana biko!! angry angry
Taaaaaaaa
Afonjas hold d filthy crown
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is this what you call beautiful?

Chukwudi Bambino Anachina Is Dead / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji Shows Her Baby Bump