Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"I Steal An Average Of 8 Phones On Mondays"- Pickpocket Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Steal An Average Of 8 Phones On Mondays"- Pickpocket Suspect Confesses (292 Views)

My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Steal An Average Of 8 Phones On Mondays"- Pickpocket Suspect Confesses by markode777: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Today RRS shared some photos of corporate pickpockets and thieves arrested in different locations in Lagos state. In a statement published on their social media handles, it revealed that one of the thieves, Seun Jimoh, 18 was an auto-engineer apprentice in Oshodi who left his apprenticeship for pickpocketing for the reason being that it was of more gains.

Jimoh dressed in native attire with a cooperate bag before he was apprehended has stolen four mobile phones from the commuters at the bus-stop in the early morning rush in Oshodi. He was caught while he was trying to pick away N18,000 from a commuter in the early morning rush. Jimoh wasn't aware that two victims was closely watching him after noticing that he was the person who stole their phones. In his process of picking away N18,000 from a new victim, Gbenga Odeniyi, he was apprehended.

Two victims, Onesimus Paul and Onuh Austine alerted the public persons which made Jimoh to quickly drop the money and speed off, but he was pursued by RRS operatives close to the scene and he finally caught. The victims explained to the RSS operatives what played out and they called their phones which ringed in Jimoh's handbag.

Jimoh later confessed that he has stolen two phones in the early morning rush, He added

“On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I am always in Oshodi pickpocketing. I steal an average of eight phones on Mondays and maybe like nine phones on Fridays. I don’t really get more than five phones on Wednesdays'.

A 22-year-old suspect, Joseph Adeoye dressed in English suit was also apprehended in Ikeji at the commissioning of a shopping mall after he stole a mobile phone from a shopper. He confessed that he had stolen many phones and wallet in such way.

He said, ‘I live in Ibafo, from where I come to Lagos visiting choice gatherings to pickpocket’.

Kindly Click HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/i-steal-average-of-8-phones-on-mondays.html

(1) (Reply)

Gunman Kills Over 20 People In US Church / Son Destroys N4.5m Worth Of Fake Products In Ekiti / Herdsmen Speak On ‘plot’ To Attack Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.