Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Wizkid Is The First International Artist To Bleep With My Music - KLY Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is The First International Artist To Bleep With My Music - KLY Says (562 Views)

Davido Headlines First International Festival, Blasts Haters / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / KLY: Wizkid Paid For My "Scrrr Pull Up" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is The First International Artist To Bleep With My Music - KLY Says by Emzeeemijey1(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
KLY, a popular South African musician had taken to twitter the influence of wizkid on his music and how wizkid helped him cross international boarders.

He payed much credit to wizkid as he was able to express the impact wizkid has created in his music career as the first international artist to show interest in his music.

He also added that Wizkid paid for the video of their collaboration, “Scrrr” (Pull Up Remix).

Read more: http://www.trackgist.com/2017/10/wizkid-is-first-international-artist-to.html#ixzz4whIrlxcm

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Actress Yetunde Aderibigbe Angry After Beaten By Hoodlums / “actress Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out Dressed As A Sexy Catholic Nun To A Party / Actress Fathia Williams Reveals Why Her Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.