Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria (692 Views)

Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Why We Lost Against Super Eagles – Coach Jorge Sampaoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by Takeit2017(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Jorge Sampaoli the coach of the senior national team of Argentina has confirmed he plans to try out a new formation in attack when they take on Nigeria in a friendly game in Russia next month.

Argentina will play two friendly games in Russia, first with the host of next year World Cup before their game against Nigeria in Krasnordar few days later.

Sampaoli while addressing newsmen in Argentina revealed he will try out a new formation in attack to see how five time world best player Lionel Messi will perform in tandem with Juventus golden boy Paulo Dyabala in attack.

The coach said he will try combining the duo, because they are presently two of the best forwards Argentina have as they are both top scorers in their respective leagues.

” There are players that are at strength when they play together, and there are others who do not for the short time of work. I’ll try to have the best player with someone from Dyabala level”, he said.

” Messi and Dyabala can occupy places naturally without affecting our structure, the error in pairing players occur when you want to structure the talent. Here they have to be liberated and they can develop for the good of the team.

” We’ll try to test them together in attack in our friendly games in November, hopefully it will work and work well for the benefit of the team at the World Cup “.

Source; http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/27/argentina-coach-sampaoli-i-will-test-messi-dyabala-in-attack-against-nigeria/

lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by Yeligray(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2017
We will also test the strength of ighalo and iwobi
Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by minasota(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2017
No shaking

Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by Benjom(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
That's a game to look forward to. Nigeria, I mean, Argentina is in trouble grin
Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by SOFTENGR: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yeligray:
We will also test the strength of ighalo and iwobi
Chinese striker and arsenal player

E don red for Nigeria. grin
Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by Gisthoodng(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chelsea Owner Sanctions €53m Transfer To Appease Coach Antonio Conte - Report

https://gisthoodng..in/2017/10/chelsea-owner-sanctions-53m-transfer-to.html

TEST OR Destroy grin

Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by elyte89: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kuku kill us na grin
Re: Argentina Coach Sampaoli – I Will Test Messi & Dyabala In Attack Against Nigeria by excanny: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin I see 4-0 loading

(1) (Reply)

Vote Victor Moses For BBC Africa Footballer Of The Year / Arsenal Sign On 17-year-old British-born Nigerian, Xavier Amaechi / In Preparation For Champion League; Chelsea Releases Its Official Squad-list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.