Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW (36156 Views)

Rihanna Flaunts Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) / Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by itchie: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sektion:
money takes care of kids cheesy

She already has money

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by oluremmy234(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Is this woman even married? Because I have not seen her husband before undecided undecided

Please I want to sell this my inverters from my home and office. I Want To Sell This 1kva and 1.5 kva Inverters For 14k and 18k each.
If you are interested, quote me or Call Me On 09022321077.
location pls
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by adaxxy: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pussymeat:
Ugly bitch!! undecided
haters upandown undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by itchie: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
splenzard:
instead of her to drop hits,

she's dropping kids tongue
Kids are a blessing from God. Stop talking as if they are not important

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by itchie: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
abejide1000:
Make she take chill pills. She's the opposite of 2 Baba. We want more tracks not pregnancies.

She wants babies not more tracks Ok. It's her life and she's free to do whatever makes her happy

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by mexxmoney: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pussymeat:
Ugly bitch!! undecided

Why are u so full of bitterness?
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Ozavize88(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rebuke:

Bin calm.....and yhu?
Been good
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Veeflow(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pussymeat:
Ugly bitch!! undecided
I wonder why nairaland register you..
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by DianaJ(f): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who dey marry her self t
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by blackbeau1(f): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Niyinficient:

Fada Lawd! you said this to your female lady? This one weak me fah! angry angry angry
I wasn't dissing her. I actually like it. It's cool.
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Marsnizz: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
veekid:
An Hausa man who sells sugarcane by the road side can have 2-3 wives at home with kids, I mean children with nothing to cater for em, it's in their blood in the North..... How many hits has she dropped? Thank God she don add meat sha
The major problems we have in this country is tribalism,religion and sectionalism
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
The bible sef talk am

Be fruitful and multiply...
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Gideongreat(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
CONGRATS grin grin DIJA

SHE HAS MORE BABIES THAN HITS. Issokay
���B-)
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Niyinficient(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
I wasn't dissing her. I actually like it. It's cool.

OK. But are u like her?
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by blackbeau1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Niyinficient:

OK. But are u like her?
unfortunately, I haven't given birth yet. So I wouldn't know.
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Niyinficient(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2017
blackbeau1:
unfortunately, I haven't given birth yet. So I wouldn't know.

Lol! ok. Good morning to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Offers Miracle One Million Naira / Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.