Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) (1966 Views)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx / This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by Queenlovely(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Wearing tight jean might look fashionable but it has its side effect. Although it might not the visibly felt immediately, it builds up gradually to the harm you later. Its called Viscous Vein. The veins are visible and even translucent. It is even possible to watch how blood flows in a patient body. Too much of everything is bad, so too much jean can also be bad.
My brother is a victim also, always slimming his trousers. I used to think it was exercise that caused it.

Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by IamtherealRita(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by Queenlovely(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by Anijay1212(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
I agree,too much of everything is bad.
Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by daveP(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Skinpores were not put there for design na.
Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by daewoorazer(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2017

Dear Queenlovely,

I don't know if you are a blogger or just a neutral individual trying hard to educate the public, however it is pertinent I note that those veins up there are called varicoses or varicose veins.

They are caused by excessive stand in the upright position, hence lowering the pressure on affected veins or as it may be in some cases, allow blood to flow on the opposite direction due to low pressure.

In anticipation of your understanding,

Thank you ma'am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by Queenlovely(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

Dear Queenlovely,

I don't know if you are a blogger or just a neutral individual trying hard to educate the public, however it is pertinent I note that those veins up there are called varicoses or varicose veins.

They are caused by excessive stand in the upright position, hence lowering the pressure on affected veins or as it may be in some cases, allow blood to flow on the opposite direction due to low pressure.

In anticipation of your understanding,

Thank you ma'am.

you are a genius. Thanks. I am the female version of explorer
Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by goldwaters(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
Ta! if I hear.

1 Like

Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by N0T0RI0US: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

grin grin grin
Re: See The Harm in Tight Jean (graphic picture) by Queenlovely(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Mary Kay Pressed Powder Is Acidic? / Where Can I Sew A Wedding Gown / Breast Enlargement Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.