Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment (26254 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by BluntBoy(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

It's alright, Mr Blunt. I still choose to stick to what I believe in. I'll continue tithing until I get a different revelation from God about it. And I have the right to expect a reward, not from man, but from God, my creator and father.

Thanks for taking out time to explain your doctrine . smiley

cheesy It is not my doctrine but the Word of He who sent me.

I pray He shows you the true revelation and also show you mercy enough to recognize it. However, what I teach is embedded in the Word and not in the selfish and vain doctrine of man. God bless you, my sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by pweetiedee(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2017
seguno2:

Yes.
He must reply all until the scammers are silenced.
How is sharing what is right at every opportunity equal to arguing please?

Don't ask me
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by seguno2: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
pweetiedee:
Don't ask me

A pretty girl should not make statements that she can’t explain otherwise she will turn into an ugly specimen.
We don’t want that to happen to you, do we?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by petitejolie(f): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Chartey:

I hope you are not a Christian. If you are, then you'll know it's a sin to call someone "fool" but it's not a sin not to pay tithe.
Christians nowadays know very little of the Bible. Most are not even qualified to be called Christian but the churches don't mind, there's "grace", just "pay your tithe".
These days tithers are called to the altar every Sunday but altar calls for salvation are so rare now.
The tithes are accepted not caring about the salvation status of the person paying the tithe.
Christianity is dead.
noooo its not a sin to call a fool wat he is . av u forgotten the parable of the rich fool. who called him DAT. if a man acts foolish then he is a fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Avatarmodest(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
if there was not tithe , churhes no go plenty. one jobless man go start church from shop, dem expand to 2 shops, use member money later move to permanent site. but the church documents show his wife and kids as owners alongside him. Fraudsters everywhere
and you sir who haven't been paying tithe in your church, has your pastor died?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Avatarmodest(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2017
petitejolie:

noooo its not a sin to call a fool wat he is . av u forgotten the parable of the rich fool. who called him DAT. if a man acts foolish then he is a fool.
thank you sir. Even paul once called galatians FOOLISH.....
Its nt a sin to tell the truth even if it is harsh, its a sin when we sugar-coat it (remember samuel and eli?)
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Avatarmodest(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2017
holluwai:
Which one be “matured believers” again?

grin
Pls sir (or ma) go and study your bible well. There is a THING as ''matured believer'' and ''baby christian''
1cor3:2- I gave you milk to drink, not solid
food; for you were not yet able to
receive it. Indeed, even now you are
not yet able.
Baby christian can't comprehend things beyond them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by pweetiedee(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2017
seguno2:

A pretty girl should not make statements that she can’t explain otherwise she will turn into an ugly specimen.
We don’t want that to happen to you, do we?

Wait, what are you even saying?

Go and eat jor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy It is not my doctrine but the Word of He who sent me.

I[b] pray He shows you the true revelation and also show you mercy enough to recognize it. [/b]However, what I teach is embedded in the Word and not in the selfish and vain doctrine of man. God bless you, my sister.

@Bolded. I'll really need that. Thank you, Sir. smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

@Bolded. I'll really need that. Thank you, Sir. smiley
You are most welcome cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Chiedu4Trump: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
victorazyvictor:

your just quoting verses of Bible, your not making a point from your on perfecting on what you understood the verses was talking about.
I dey wait ur reply.
Tell which point to expand on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by petitejolie(f): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
thank you sir. Even paul once called galatians FOOLISH.....
Its nt a sin to tell the truth even if it is harsh, its a sin when we sugar-coat it (remember samuel and eli?)
kikikikikikiki! I'm not a sir o. I'm one small Ma somewhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Avatarmodest(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
petitejolie:

kikikikikikiki! I'm not a sir o. I'm one small Ma somewhere.
so sorry. I forgot to check the username before.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by adahlee(f): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sall:

You derived joy in paying tithe to those Conny pastors then what are you
?.
Shut up
Tithing is a command from God
Even your forefathers paid their tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by adahlee(f): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Kaslyni post=61824682] Well thats simply because he really didn't speak but typed. cheesy Well thats
simply because he really didn't speak but typed. [/quohttps://youtu.be/5YrCLzIgWf8te] oga professor, nobody knows you on a common radio channel, talk more of TV. Abeg go and make a name for yourself, then I can accept your correction.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by adahlee(f): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chartey:

I hope you are not a Christian. If you are, then you'll know it's a sin to call someone "fool" but it's not a sin not to pay tithe.
Christians nowadays know very little of the Bible. Most are not even qualified to be called Christian but the churches don't mind, there's "grace", just "pay your tithe".
These days tithers are called to the altar every Sunday but altar calls for salvation are so rare now.
The tithes are accepted not caring about the salvation status of the person paying the tithe.
Christianity is dead.
Oga just tell us that you're unfaithful in tithe payment and stop discouraging us that are willing to pay. Take a chill �. I'm not a hypocrite, when I see a fool, I call him a fool. I just hope u practice what u preach tho
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Kaslyni: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=adahlee post=61918641][/quote]K
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Sall(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
adahlee:

Shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Sall(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
adahlee:

Shut up

Indeed...
Only fool will allow himself be cajole and deceived by one who pretend to be a servant of an imaginary God over and over again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by adahlee(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sall:

Indeed...
Only fool will allow himself be cajole and deceived by one who pretend to be a servant of an imaginary God over and over again.
Oh Lord, this soul is lost. May it not be too late before you know what you're getting yourself into.

But wait o! Did u just say God is imaginary Eh??
I was crushed by a car 4yrs ago. I was almost pronounced dead. But the Lord Jesus brought me bk to life.
Don't let satan chew u like my grandfather's atu and spit u out afterwards
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Sall(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
adahlee:

Oh Lord, this soul is lost. May it not be too late before you know what you're getting yourself into.

But wait o! Did u just say God is imaginary Eh??
I was crushed by a car 4yrs ago. I was almost pronounced dead. But the Lord Jesus brought me bk to life.
Don't let satan chew u like my grandfather's atu and spit u out afterwards

You were crushed but then, you were still alive. I wonder how Jesus who could not even save himself some thousand years ago would have brought you back to life. Continue to deceived yourself with my book of Bible stories. Wonder who was lost between u and I.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by adahlee(f): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sall:

You were crushed but then, you were still alive. I wonder how Jesus who could not even save himself some thousand years ago would have brought you back to life. Continue to deceived yourself with my book of Bible stories. Wonder who was lost bet
ween u and I.
Please get a life and learn how to construct your tenses. Please don't quote me again. I beg u in the name of Jesus. If u like, serve a demon, that's your business. I don't care
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by obataokenwa(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Webman007:

downloaded the PDF immediately... looking good thus far
I believe the book gave u more insight?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment by Webman007: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
obataokenwa:
I believe the book gave u more insight?

Yes more than more.....Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T-Pain Cuts His Dreadlocks (Pictures) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.