Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (16764 Views)

Luxurious 5 Bedroom Duplex, Fully Serviced With A Pent Floor / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent / 3 Bed Room Flat With A Pent House, 2 Units Of A Room Self Contain. #20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
[s]
skyhighconcepts:
INTRODUCING SKYHIGH CONCEPTS

Fast and easy delivery on all your Building design (10days)

Skyhigh Concepts is a consultancy firm dedicated to meeting the need of our clients, in developing an elegant building plan and its approval with high regards to meeting deadline.

Our architect and engineers are registered professional with years of experience.
We posses fast and easy delivery system on all job so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our charges are relatively very good as we love to help reduce the budget of all our clients.

We look forward to having a working relationship with you and we are dedicated to make you happy.\ in this relationship.

Let handle your next project.

Contact Us @
Skyhigh Concept Nigeria
No 14, Allen Avenue, Centage Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos.
skyhighconceptsnigeria@gmail.com; info@skyhighconceptsnigeria.com
07051388839, 09071556808
[/s]

Please create your own thread to market your company or product

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Timtol(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
skyhighconcepts:
INTRODUCING SKYHIGH CONCEPTS

Fast and easy delivery on all your Building design (10days)

Skyhigh Concepts is a consultancy firm dedicated to meeting the need of our clients, in developing an elegant building plan and its approval with high regards to meeting deadline.

Our architect and engineers are registered professional with years of experience.
We posses fast and easy delivery system on all job so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our charges are relatively very good as we love to help reduce the budget of all our clients.

We look forward to having a working relationship with you and we are dedicated to make you happy.\ in this relationship.

Let handle your next project.

Contact Us @
Skyhigh Concept Nigeria
No 14, Allen Avenue, Centage Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos.
skyhighconceptsnigeria@gmail.com; info@skyhighconceptsnigeria.com
07051388839, 09071556808
i think I put u thru on this,so do so..
create your thread as advised
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2018
More updates.

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2018
More updates on the external work

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by jfkenny(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2018
My boss weldone, be richly blessed..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by FADEO: 1:46am On Jun 19, 2018
what stage is this project now?
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2018
FADEO:
what stage is this project now?

Planning to start the finishing
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Dunamix: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Whats the need for the double reinforcement?

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Dunamix: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
abdulwastecx:
More updates on the external work

please how would you channel the roof not to drip water on the wall

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Dunamix:

please how would you channel the roof not to drip water on the wall

Which of the roof
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2018
You can call me or whatsapp me for all your wood work like doors,wardrobes,kitchen cabinet,chairs,dinning table. I do nice work on 09069193297. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by LOL247(f): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2019
so what happened at the end of this movie.. no conclusion.. ?
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
LOL247:
so what happened at the end of this movie.. no conclusion.. ?

We have handed the job over to the owner
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Okeseni(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please I want to work under you as a junior colleague sir, I shall be glad if this request is giving special attention. My zeal for construction is gradually going down as the result of job placement inadequacy, as the matter of fact, would like to be with to exhibit the rightly. Thanks ! My whatsapp Number: 08135001073
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by FEGEITOK: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
abdulwastecx:
Placement of foundation pad footings and columns starting bar:
The reinforcement for the pad footings is 16mm. The main reinforcement for the starting bar is Y16 (16mm in diameter) while the stirrup or ring is Y10 (10mm in diameter).

The spacing for the isolated pad base is 200mm center to center only at the bottom of the pad base (after placement of concrete cover)
The combined footings are reinforced with both bottom and top reinforcement all spaced at 175mm c/c.
The columns are made up of 4 vertical bars (as the main bars) and rings spaced at 200mm c/c at regular intervals, leaving an allowance of 1000m ontop for continuation columns.

Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge / Collapsed 3-Storey Building: ECTDA Evaluates All Structures In State Capital / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.