Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

“I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model (665 Views)

BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) / Curvy American Model, Symba, Burning Her Used Panties In Lagos (Photos) / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by Exploity1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Symba, the curvaceous Black American model who has been disturbing Nigeria for a while now, has declared intentions to go after married former Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan because of his wealth.

She stated that her ‘baby daddy’ – Aliko Dangote will have to sit down for a while while she pursues her new catch.

This may may sound like a joke, however, if you are aware that the lady had earlier released a message on her instagram page saying she needed a rich Nigerian Sugar Daddy, then you can begin to think along her true aim.

A careful look at the lady’s social media page shows her boasting about frolicking with men and getting “coins” (money).

Watch the Video below:-

source: http://9flux.com/i-want-date-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by HungerBAD: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol.

It is every woman's dream to date a rich MUGU,especially Rich clueless MUGU.

Patience Jonathan married one.

3 Likes

Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by DanseMacabre(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abeg who get Jonathan number make him for forward am to this thirsty hoe?
Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by DanseMacabre(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

It is every woman's dream to date a rich MUGU,especially a clueless MUGU.

Would it be too much to ask why you think she didn't opt for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by Evablizin(f): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
You don't mean it.

Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by Bayajidda1: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by Bayajidda1: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by Bayajidda1: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin time
Re: “I Want To Date Goodluck Jonathan” – Symba, US Model by yekparikpa(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Rihana Was A Barber Before Her Fame Video Prove / Does Wizkid Deserve The Dissing He's Currently Getting From People / Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.