Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos (751 Views)

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos by axeman85(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
[/color][color=#000099] BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME

I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THE INTENTION OF A VERY IMPORTANT PERONALITY OF THE nairaland AUTO SECTION's INTENTION TO QUIT BACHELORHOOD.

HE IS A VERY KNOWN AUTO DELAER HERE ON NAIRALAND WHO HAS IN THE PAST MONTHS CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY TO THE PROGRESS OF THE AUTO SECTION BOTH INTELLECTUALLY, PROFESSIONALLY.

AS WELL AS SATISFYING THE NEEDS OF ALL INTENDED CAR OWNERS ON HIS MOUTHWATERING, TANTALISING, INVITING, INVIGORATING DEALS AND COMPETETIVE QUOTES ON ALL HIS EXTRA ORDINARY CLEAN  CARS ADVERTISED HERE ON nairaland ON PRE ODER BASIS.

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND [color=#000099][/color] AS YOU TAKE THIS BOLD STEP.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON. !!!!!!
Re: Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos by candylips(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
what
Re: Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos by MrKelly: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
So my german friend is getting married?
Re: Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos by axeman85(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
Mr Kelly:

So my german friend is getting married?

mr kelly you wash eyes ? abi you just dey assume. lol
Re: Wedding Notification of A prominent Dealer on nairaland Autos by ChiChi77: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
" MOUTHWATERING, TANTALISING" this is German's trademark selling point  grin, often imitated, never duplicated! so I believe he is the one about to 'jump the broom', congrats my bro German and to the lucky wife to be.

(1) (Reply)

Hot&sizzlling 99 Toyota Camry For Sale N780k Banix 017383301 08035376690 / Ml,x5,pathfinder Which Is Best / I Need Somebody To Clear 2002 Nissan Xterra From Cotonue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.