Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State (41487 Views)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Robbers Attack Skye Bank In Ondo, Kill 3 Policemen (Pictured) / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by raphaeladeyele: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
hmmm, idajo ododo
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by mightyhazel: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
too early jor
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Boyooosa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
This story get as e be....
I think a gang that had a successful operation would rarely leave their gang member to treat himself all alone. And if they went there to get him treated, I also guess they will stick close to him for coverage. Afterall, Edo and Ondo are not the same place.
Well, let's be hopeful he ia truly their gang member sha, good for the NPF, good for the country.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Funjosh(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ifon in Ondo State and Sabongida Ora in Edo State. These two area I just pity Banks that are operating within those areas robbers always disturb them.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Funjosh(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
I think a gang that had a successful operation would rarely leave their gang member to treat himself all alone. And if they went there to get him treated, I also guess they will stick close to him for coverage. Afterall, Edo and Ondo are not the same place.
Well, let's be hopeful he ia truly their gang member sha, good for the NPF, good for the community.

Ifon is just 20mins drive to Uzeba where he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by femi4: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
Oh gawd

U stole from stealers and u went to Edo state that bad luck state cry

People don't have sense, if I stole this afternoon by now I will be some hours away from Mexico
by road?
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Boyooosa(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Funjosh:

Ifon is just 20mins drive to Uzeba where he was arrested.
OK. But would his gang have left him to treat himself all alone? Don't you think they would have catered for him?
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by femi4: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
Well, let's be hopeful he ia truly their gang member sha, good for the NPF, good for the country.
A gang of 20. That's a crowd already. In robbery, the higher the no of people involved, the higher the risk of getting caught

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by wizod(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Scarlet5:
That guy's wound would rotten cos he won't get any medical treatment..

Afonja nd Biafra
Have u seen d negative side effect of drug? It is not good 4 ur poor little damaged brain. Tell ur parents 2 take u 2 a nearby psychiatric hospital 4 diagnosis of ur brain and proper treatment before ur brain rot beyond treatment. Plz

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
Oh gawd

People don't have sense, if I stole this afternoon by now I will be some hours away from Mexico

Must you steal?
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
dokiOloye:
U announce to d world that u've arrested one of d robbers.
But u don't want to reveal d name cos it would jeopardize investigations.
Which kin mumu be this?
I tire for their mumu,walahi
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by FarahAideed: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
A gang of 20. That's a crowd already. In robbery, the higher the no of people involved, the higher the risk of getting caught

Are you an EX robber? You sound very cock sure and experienced
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by UbanmeUdie: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
Oh gawd

You would seriously be on your way to Mexico with bullets in your leg?
C'mon you are a smart kid, don't be fooled by the movies you constantly drown yourself in.

The robber wasn't destined to enjoy the money he stole, that was why he got shot in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by femi4: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:

Are you an EX robber? You sound very cock sure and experienced
lol...you no well
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by meforyou1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
dokiOloye:
Which kin mumu be this?
d thing weak me
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Boyooosa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
That's true sha, maybe they scattered to escape I'm the process.... the risk of ugly bid

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by ehispapa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
Oh gawd

it is you, your family and entire clan that is bad luck. Idiot loffer

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by UbanmeUdie: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:

Professor of Armed Robberyology!

Your hypothesis is quite astonishing. You must have had a practical session that failed sometime ago right?

I know you are talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Which kin mumu be this?

Our Police force is so unintelligent!! So they expect d others to wait for them to be arrested now dat they have announced the arrest of one. Can't the arrest be kept secret until the others are arrested? This our country has gone to d dogs!! It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Bullhari007(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
AFONJAS don graduate from skull mining to bank robbery... nawa oooO Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by UbanmeUdie: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
ehispapa:

it is you, your family and entire clan that is bad luck. Idiot loffer

You seemed more pained than the armed robber who was caught by the police.

Are you guys related?

Ooooh......i see why. You are an Edo.

Epa dor mooor ooooo
Labor egwi ooo
Ogun Oba gha gbe e guy ni
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Redhot111(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
Oh gawd

See this rotten fellow ooo. Ur life is badluck to ur parents. Foolish kid talking ill of a whole state for no just cause.
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Tobycharles: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
SageMahrez:
We know their type!!!..
shameless afonjas..
Bloody bigot
May instant sense fall on you
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by admissionrunz: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamleumas:
Quote me if you're interested
I'm interested
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by iamleumas: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
admissionrunz:

I'm interested

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by tysontim(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamleumas:

How much?
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by iamleumas: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
tysontim:

How much?

#27k
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by bigpicture001: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
nigeria police and jazz are like 5 nd 6
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Miniano: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamleumas:

How much
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
Do you know that Edo is a neighbouring state to Ondo state?. It's less than two hours journey [/i]
Re: Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
bad luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / Ifeanyi Joachin Nwafor And His Indian Wife Arrested For Fraud In India / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.