Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tiger Woods Makes A Comeback After Scandal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Makes A Comeback After Scandal (623 Views)

Eagles Midfielder Nears Full Comeback After Injury Blow / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking / Tiger Woods’ Ex-wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Woods Makes A Comeback After Scandal by cold(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
Tiger Woods is set to return to professional golf at the Masters next month,April 8th to be precise.

Woods has been pictured practising and there has been mounting speculation that he could return to action in the unofficial Tavistock Cup next Monday and Tuesday, the Arnold Palmer Invitational later the same week.

However, the Augusta National club has confirmed that Woods will play at The Masters next month

Woods admitted to "transgressions" on his website, then used the same forum to announce he was taking an indefinite break from the gave to try to save his marriage.

It was not until Feb 19 that he finally made a public appearance. It was merely to read a statement rather than answer questions, however, and only towards the end of his 13-minute guilt-ridden, apology-laden address to family and friends at the headquarters of the PGA Tour did he actually mention his career.

"I do plan to return to golf one day, I just don't know when that day will be," he said. "I don't rule out that it will be this year. When I do return, I need to make my behaviour more respectful of the game."
Re: Tiger Woods Makes A Comeback After Scandal by hollandis(f): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
After he has phucked all the women phuckable,it is time to make money abi
Re: Tiger Woods Makes A Comeback After Scandal by cold(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
hollandis:

After he has phucked all the women phuckable,it is time to make money abi

Even if Tiger retires from golf today he'll neva be broke for the rest of his life.I'm sure you know that.
Re: Tiger Woods Makes A Comeback After Scandal by yemmight(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
At last i will see my Tiger in action. Thank God.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Son, Most Qualified For Eagles' Job / Nigeria Clinches Gold At Ongoing African Athletics Championships In Nairobi, Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.