Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App (5913 Views)

Otedola React As Iroko Boys Mimics His 3 Daughters Ferrari Gifts With Wheelbarro / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant / Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Do you know that you can now watch all your favorite TV series and thousands of movies on your phone?

And that if you have a smart TV you can watch them on your TV? Series like Jenifa's Diary, Husbands of Lagos, Desperate Housegirls, Single Ladies, etc.

IrokoTv has made this all possible and very affordable too and I'm here to tell you how.

Subscribe with 2000 naira for 12 months. The best deal ever!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#2000 FOR 12 MONTH (PROMO PRICE)

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 0813301466
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Do you know that you can now watch all your favorite TV series and thousands of movies on your phone?

And that if you have a smart TV you can watch them on your TV? Series like Jenifa's Diary, Husbands of Lagos, Desperate Housegirls, Single Ladies, etc.

IrokoTv has made this all possible and very affordable too and I'm here to tell you how.

Subscribe with 2000 naira for 12 months. The best deal ever!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#2000 FOR 12 MONTH (PROMO PRICE)

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 0813301466

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Mplify(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Flaunts Sexy Hot Curves And Camel Toe In Racy Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Does School Runs On His Son’s First Day At School / Wife No. 13 For Kogi State Governor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.