Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week (19197 Views)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best / 5 Best Selling Cars Of All Time - All Still In Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by AutoJoshNIG: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Facebook may become the largest car selling platform as they will start listing cars for sale. The networking giant wants to make buying and selling cars easier.. hence, they have teamed up with Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds, Cars.com and some other car dealers. 

You will be able to sort your search according to make, model, year, mileage, location etc.. and car valuation from Kelley Blue Book (KBB) will also be made available with just a click. 

You can ask questions about the car via Facebook Messenger and even schedule a test drive. 

According to Bowen Pan who is Facebook's product manager, “Autos are one of the most popular categories of Marketplace”.

https://autojosh.com/facebook-partners-auto-dealers-start-selling-cars/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Opinionated: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Interesting, waiting for their payment processor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2017
Ideas rules the world.
Another way for the Billionaire Boy called Mark to keep making billions.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Wow... That's great. See innovation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2017
let me go an book my keke napep cheesy
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by chidiebere2020(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2017
They want to hijack all social platform, although nice development

4 Likes

angry custom scammers wont lik this

26 Likes

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Amosjaj(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Nice development, but yahoo Boys will find a means to take advantage of the development

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Olarajee(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Interesting

Tokunbo nko o!?
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by tiswell(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Oye0404(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
this guy ventures into anything, bad market for Amazon, jumia and d likes

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Ufranklin92(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
This is a big opportunity for some people
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Kimy97(f): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Waohhh cool innovation...
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by dalass(f): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
That's great news
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Fistop: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Lovely
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by nairavsdollars(f): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Will it be cheaper than Cheki?

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Good

I hope it'd be reliable & affordable
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by saraki2019(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2017
when will amazon.commm start selling cars
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by adeniyi55: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by NENigeria(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Facebook at it again

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerians knows where to purchase cars

It would have been better if they add the means of payment so as to make things easier for Nigerians just as they do in other countries.

From the view of things right now, our government will not be able to achieve this feat in another century!

Ordinary tablet my people have to enrol for N-Power to be able to pay in instalments .

Since the BVN is there why not make plans with the bank and offer such services to whoever wants to get it

Banks in Nigeria are sleeping. They are just there to reap off their customers without a way of giving back! Shiooor

5 Likes

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by vengertime: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Ufranklin92:
This is a big opportunity for some people
elaborate or should I say explain

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by pappy4real(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2017
good zuck just woke up. Nigerians have been using fb to sell cars since forever
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Bullhari007(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2017
mark go hear am... Nigeria boys go buy all those cars without paying...
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Daniel058(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Mark will soon be the richest man in the whole world
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2017
How much fairly used Honda baby boy on Facebook?
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Queenlovely(f): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2017
I think facebook has lost that personal touch for many people. The company want to be many things at once. I don't even know their core value any more. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything

6 Likes

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by TechPanda(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2017
And all of you are commending this? Me I dont just understand facebook mission again. embarassed

The one thing i like abt these bastard billoniares them, is that their business is not built on their country's economy. #fact

Abeg Seun, when will you partner with Gucci so we can start buying some luxerious clothing here. grin

Biafrabushboy shebi you go buy?

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by mastercee(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Yet our darling Nairaland still remain the same over the years

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2017
mastercee:
Yet our darling Nairaland still remain the same over the years

Where have you reached over the years?

Arindin agba

4 Likes

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by thedondada(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2017
The first step of many.

Uniting the world into one single unit.

Nice one.

After that the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BRT Bus Involved In Road Accident / Beware Of Cars Converted In Nigeria From RHD To LHD! / A Nairalander's Bike Trip To The Annual Bikers' Convention @ Jos , Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.