Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week (19196 Views)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Why Selling Cars At Carmart.ng Is The Best / 5 Best Selling Cars Of All Time - All Still In Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by ElRapido: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2017
bjolat:
Queenlovely:
A
mastercee:
Yet our darling Nairaland still remain the same over the years

Naso we see am
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by mastercee(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=africansunite post=61840218]

Where have you reached over the years?

Arindin agba[/quote

Lol
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Fongido(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2017
olowoba:
Wow... That's great. See innovation.
How do you think car retailers will survive now?
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Powerhousemm: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Nigerians knows where to purchase cars

It would have been better if they add the means of payment so as to make things easier for Nigerians just as they do in other countries.

From the view of things right now, our government will not be able to achieve this feat in another century!

Ordinary tablet my people have to enrol for N-Power to be able to pay in instalments .

Since the BVN is there why not make plans with the bank and offer such services to whoever wants to get it

Banks in Nigeria are sleeping. They are just there to reap off their customers without a way of giving back! Shiooor

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Awoleesu(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2017
Mark Z, no flooded cars pls:/
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by chidekings(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2017
This is the beginning of their fall.
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Smart Mark. He has being watching how Nigerian's buy vehicles & how dealers, e-commerce & automobile coy uses his platform to sell vehicles around the world & decided to be in picture of the business in stead of the coins he gets from advert. Well, i see good market for Mark & bad market to others.
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Nit surprised I noticed edmunds.com now starting car sales they where strictly reviews and pricing b4. Sounds Interesting
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by mustafa006: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I think facebook has lost that personal touch for many people. The company want to be many things at once. I don't even know their core value any more. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything
madam come again pls
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by tbliss22(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Amosjaj:
Nice development, but yahoo Boys will find a means to take advantage of the development

This is what I love about this zuck... of a guy, he is really working with bad-ass programmers both intellectual and onground approach.

When it comes to business and putting competitors in mind, you must always conceptualize 24/7.

As for yahoo boys, let those guys be abeg. If Facebook can't don't put perfect strong barriers then they will face the consequence. Do u think it's easy to hack websites

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by 400billionman: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Ideas rules the world.
Another way for the Billionaire Boy called Mark to keep making billions.

Zukerberg will be the richest man in 2020 and will stay there permanently for many years.
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Larrykaysail(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2017
This is not new , I have being buying and selling cars on Facebook since last year, Is Nigeria Facebook different from United state ?
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by rayval(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I think facebook has lost that personal touch for many people. The company want to be many things at once. I don't even know their core value any more. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything

Funny post.since when did you start regulating technology? Do you know the dream of Mark? You want to teach him what to stand for..wake up guy. Someone is doing technology, you are here complaining. We call it scalability. You haven't seen anything yet. Untill you start saving your money on Facebook. This is just the beginning..
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Propertydealng: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Those of you who don't understand how social media works will laugh this out
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by ronaldbecky(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2017
400billionman:

Zukerberg will be the richest man in 2020 and will stay there permanently for many years.
my friend go sit down...wat any bill gate...na 2day bill gate dey start
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by talk2percy(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Hackers are also waiting....
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Those cars wey get problems during earthquake in America

Tiv Girls please take note oo. Christmas is coming, it's not every guy with ear ring that is from abroad some are from oshodi
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2017
400billionman:

you see your life,you no pray for yourself to move up from the level wey you dey,na other people's life you carry for head

Osogbo Girls please take note oo. Christmas is coming, it's not every guy with ear ring that is from abroad some are from oshodi
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by tosmanbaba: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
So nice
Hope the car can be driven on Facebook���
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
They already selling cars and in fact they are selling everything already.

I sold one of my car from fb marketplace over three months ago.
Re: Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week by tck2000(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
TechPanda:
And all of you are commending this? Me I dont just understand facebook mission again. embarassed

The one thing i like abt these bastard billoniares them, is that their business is not built on their country's economy. #fact

Abeg Seun, when will you partner with Gucci so we can start buying some luxerious clothing here. grin

Biafrabushboy shebi you go buy?
Nice observation

(1) (2) (Reply)

BRT Bus Involved In Road Accident / Beware Of Cars Converted In Nigeria From RHD To LHD! / A Nairalander's Bike Trip To The Annual Bikers' Convention @ Jos , Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.