Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja (45982 Views)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Cybertext(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

And yet the Brigadier decided to take him to his barracks? As far as i know, a brigadier commands a regiment/brigade of about 5000. I will sum the division in Abuja to be about 3 for the barracks, abacha,lungi and one other barrack i can't remember the name.

That's about 2 brigadier for every barracks, which brings a total of 6. Since a Major commands a division and is expected to have two brigadier. Given how a captain which is an officer and the nature of a military work, how will he not be familiar with his other counterparts particularly his superiors of that caliber not to mention the disposition officers often have.

Now if he were on a pass and his unit not in Abuja, it would be imperative he has a driver and an orderly with his car carrying the insignia of his status in the army, isn't it? It's very unlikely the otherwise will be the case at least based on present security concerns across the nation.

@bolded the story whether true or not didn't specify to his barrack... He could as well take them to their own barrack and hand him (captain) over to the officer in command of that brarrack for discipline.

Moreover, It is not imperative for all Brig Gen. to move everywhere with their ordely especially when he's not on an official assignment... some of them do drive around town alone without any sign of who they are...except probably with their I.d. cards.

and yea it is very possible for a captain not to know a senior officer facially especially when they haven't worked directly together before. ...
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2017
SailorXY:
the way some of you type things you have no clue about with confidence is baffling grin

No clue?, i have folks who were in the military and at one point i read all there is about the Nigerian military in general when i had an interest to join. Are you being for real?

I am most positive about the structure of what a military should be, though this is Nigeria undecided

For a state, there should not be more than 5 brigadier in a state.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Boyooosa:
The op did not remember to mention the part that s/he followed them to the barrack to confirm what happened at the end... yeye!
Lol baba we all know woh happens in d barracks once ur a defaulter. If d story na true eh,wetn dem go do dah Captain eh,d guy fit go divorce en wife.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Cybertext:

@bolded the story whether true or not didn't specify to his barrack... He could as well take them to their own barrack and hand him (captain) over to the officer in command of that brarrack for discipline.

It did, you should read it again.

Moreover, It is not imperative for all Brig Gen. to move everywhere with their ordely especially when he's not on an official assignment... some of them do drive around town alone without any sign of who they are...except probably with their I.d. cards.

and yea it is very possible for a captain not to know a senior officer facially especially when they haven't worked directly together before. ...

Apparently it seems so given how numerous someone opened them to be. Crazy country. Even the US with all its might has 7 as the limits for the number of generals to be in active service. No wonder the "do you know who i am" became a topic.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Augustap(f): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2017
This LIEnus mba story sef, but whether na true or lie i love the story die grin
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by walosky(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Bia, Op I no ondastand ur inglish o!

The lady asked the elderly man , WHOSE CAR SHE BASHED

Abeg na who bash whose car cos ayam not ondastandin o...O pari !

Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Super story

Ijebu Girls please take note oo. Christmas is coming, it's not every guy with ear ring that is from abroad some are from oshodi
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2017
hahahahahah, we just have to be respectful no matter our position.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by osazeeiyeks(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Karma definitely works!! grin grin grin
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Wallace2107: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
numerouno01:
that's good for them. because of small connection when the wife get she think say na she get Nigeria

let them be dealt with thoroughly
trash comment.olodo
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by teflonjake(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
If this true hmmmm na yawa be that o..... NA no dey behave well im gari don done bi that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Edo babe, I'm in benin ooooooooooooo
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by agbonkamen(f): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
teflonjake:

Edo babe, I'm in benin ooooooooooooo
I am in Benin too
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wallace2107:
trash comment.olodo
you failed,

just like your dad's condom

expired fóol
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol baba we all know woh happens in d barracks once ur a defaulter. If d story na true eh,wetn dem go do dah Captain eh,d guy fit go divorce en wife.
Ah no even talk about truth... cos 'It is Finished'. The new couple's joy go fade off immediately buh the story is too dramatic to be genuine.
Some women are annonying anyway, like say na because of her arrogance the guy go join army.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by shallysgirl: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
That's is ehhen, overcooked lies. The lies overdone. grin grin grin
fulaniHERDSman:
Cooked up lies ... you forgot to add curry and thyme grin cheesy
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by toye440: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
And i took my time to read this lies.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Boyooosa:

Ah no even talk about truth... cos 'It is Finished'. The new couple's joy go fade off immediately buh the story is too dramatic to be genuine.
Some women are annonying anyway, like say na because of her arrogance the guy go join army.
It maybe true shaa cos I've seen xumfn similar happen.

You know dz army men hv dz mentality dah dey can oppress anibodi n feel dey re above the law
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by teflonjake(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am in Benin too

Let's see nau
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by famzing(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
OP: your brain is paining you.

Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by agbonkamen(f): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
teflonjake:

Let's see nau
see for what na..... Do you have money ni I roll with money oo grin grin grin no see me for noting grin
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Delishpot, come and see oooo
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by lonelydora: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Priscy01:
We all know how some Nigerian army officers assault civilians even when they’re the ones at fault, well an army captain got into trouble today in Abuja while trying to use his military on someone he didn’t know.

Twitter user @ifeagbeja, took to Twitter to share a story he heard at the mechanic’s place, and it was ignited after a lady asked an elderly man whose car she bashed ‘Do you know who I am?’.

Similar to the one i witnessed in PH. Lalasticlala, see how you are playing wayo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3801799/women-see-why-dont-need#56567113
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by delishpot: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
lonelydora:
Delishpot, come and see oooo

I have flew come grin grin No mind them, na yeye dey worry these amebo boys. That story Don dey so recycled people no get time for am again sef. Na the ones wey never hear am before get time.

1 Like

Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

It maybe true shaa cos I've seen xumfn similar happen.

You know dz army men hv dz mentality dah dey can oppress anibodi n feel dey re above the law
Anything can happen but think of it, how can a whole captain leave his location to go on such mission, at most, he will control his junior colleagues to the scene.
Na them ma know Jere, happy weekend bro.
I want to go drink and watch Barcelona match, you can join me....
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
hmm. .wonderful story but i dont know if i will call it tales by moonlight or superstory!
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by teflonjake(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
see for what na..... Do you have money ni I roll with money oo grin grin grin no see me for noting grin

Let's just see.

Kada is a nice public place.

Thank you
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by agbonkamen(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
teflonjake:

Let's just see.

Kada is a nice public place.

Thank you
send yah whattsap number come grin grin but Benin moat would be better for us to meet na grin grin grin
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by wealthyhrt: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
this happened in Port harcourt twice.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Boyooosa:

Anything can happen but think of it, how can a whole captain leave his location to go on such mission, at most, he will control his junior colleagues to the scene.
Na them ma know Jere, happy weekend bro.
I want to go drink and watch Barcelona match, you can join me....
Lol am shaa not a Barca fan. The color is blue and we had a well deserved 3points. Go enjoy o and no over drink urslf o
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Philadelphia: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
The story is not true.
A captain in the Nigerian army is a senior officer and knows all the Brig.Gen so how did he not possibly know that the man was a Brig.Gen? Mind you, there are a handful of Brig.Gens in the Nigerian army and they know them by name. Even the Airforce and Navy know themselves.
Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by teflonjake(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
send yah whattsap number come grin grin but Benin moat would be better for us to meet na grin grin grin

Re: How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by seunfape(m): 3:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Army get different useless punishment strategy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff / Where Can An Industrial Chemistry Graduate Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.