Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

EPL: I Need Kane To Flog Mourinho – Pochettino - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: I Need Kane To Flog Mourinho – Pochettino (1361 Views)

EPL: I Will Never Play For Arsenal – Lukaku / Man United Don't Need Kane, Martial Can Do The Job - Solskjaer / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: I Need Kane To Flog Mourinho – Pochettino by newsbook: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino on Wednesday confirmed that star forward Harry Kane is a doubt for the team’s Premier League showdown with Manchester United at Old Trafford today.

Spurs enter the match full of confidence, having earned a hard-fought draw with the European champions at the Bernabeu and then smashing Liverpool 4-1 on the weekend. The club’s eleven match unbeaten run ended on Wednesday after West Ham United roared back from a second-half deficit to bounce Spurs out of the Carabao Cup. Nonetheless, the Real Madrid and Liverpool results will have Mauricio Pochettino’s men fancying their chances to leave Manchester with at least a point.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/10/28/epl-i-need-kane-to-flog-mourinho-pochettino/

(1) (Reply)

For Any Win I'm Making Money Secret / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) / Check Out What Camera Caught Ronaldo Doing To Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.