Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Atheist Logic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic (3318 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic Be Like... / Atheist Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emusan:

So who put the singularity point there?

What was the nature of that singularity point?
who told you something put the singularity there? talk of the usual "God of the gaps" lol
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

who told you something put the singularity there? talk of the usual "God of the gaps" lol

No body talks about God of the gab here

What was the NATURE of the singularity point?
Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emusan:

No body talks about God of the gab here
What was the NATURE of the singularity point?
you tell me since you claim to know
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emusan:

So who put the singularity point there?

What was the nature of that singularity point?
No body knows what it is for now.

How does this proof LIFE to you?

How can mythology and fiction proof life to me?

First of all, tell me what is LIFE and its composition.

I asked you a question instead of answering it you are asking me more questions. Just answer my question and stop this evasive tactics of yours.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

There is no evidence to show that Yahweh as advertised exist anywhere. There is only belief that people subscribe to. There is nothing else outside the deeply held beliefs.
That's why we ask you to present your own prove how life began nau. But you said you don't know.

How did you get here?

My friend Hopedullandlord said , his parents mated and had him, when asked him further questions, he ran off leaving me alone.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Same way I know you don't have up to 1Billion naira in all your accounts put together even though I don't know when you opened them
Is this the same way you don't believe in Evolution or it's just YHWH?
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

That's why we ask you to present your own prove how life began nau. But you said you don't know.

How did you get here?

My friend Hopedullandlord said , his parents mated and had him, when asked him further questions, he ran off leaving me alone.

I don't know how life began and neither do you. If you claim to know, then provide the irrefutable evidence. Am waiting.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

I don't know how life began and neither do you. If you claim to know, then provide the irrefutable evidence. Am waiting.
And the Lord said, let everything reproduce according to their own kind. Fish like fish, different kinds of animals according to their kind, Man shd reproduce according to his kind.

And the Lord said to Adam and his wife Eve, 'Go into the world, have sex with your wife, she shall have kids and fill the earth with them' And Adam Knew his wife (had sex), they had Cane and Abel, looking like them.

Again, the Lord said to Eve, after she had made her husband to sin, 'Your labour pains shall be increased'.

Today every woman goes theough serious labour pains to give birth as it was spoken.

People are still having sex, getting pregnant, going through labour and having children that looks like them.

What other evidence do you want?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

If you don't know how life began, then stay out of my business when i'm talking about how my life began.

My father had sex with my mum and i came, and i will have sex with my husband and my child will come as God said.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emmanystone:
Is this the same way you don't believe in Evolution or it's just YHWH?
why do you always pull the false dichotomy fallacy?
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

And the Lord said, let everything reproduce according to their own kind. Fish like fish, different kinds of animals according to their kind, Man shd reproduce according to his kind.

And the Lord said to Adam and his wife Eve, 'Go into the world, have sex with your wife, she shall have kids and fill the earth with them' And Adam Knew his wife (had sex), they had Cane and Abel, looking like them.

Again, the Lord said to Eve, after she had made her husband to sin, 'Your labour pains shall be increased'.

Today every woman goes theough serious labour pains to give birth as it was spoken.

People are still having sex, getting pregnant, going through labour and having children that looks like them.

What other evidence do you want?

So Jewish ancient folklore is your evidence abi?

I have news for you even, in Israel today some of the people living there are now saying that the biblical Stories are all false.

http://www.newsweek.com/bible-creation-world-and-story-first-man-not-true-claims-israeli-newspaper-695821
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you tell me since you claim to know

When did I tell you I know anything about singularity point?

I asked a question and you quoted my post out of curiosity, now accusing me of what I didn't say.
Re: Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Since you said you don't believe in the theory of evolution, do you believe that the earth is millions of years old? undecided
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Since you said you don't believe in the theory of evolution, do you believe that the earth is millions of years old? undecided

Do you have any scientific evidence to show that the earth is 6000 years old?
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

So Jewish ancient folklore is your evidence abi?

I have news for you even, in Israel today some of the people living there are now saying that the biblical Stories are all false.

http://www.newsweek.com/bible-creation-world-and-story-first-man-not-true-claims-israeli-newspaper-695821
This is your answer? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Who said there are no people like you in Israel?

I have told you how i came to be, now tell me how you came to be.

Apes are still having sex and reproducing Apes, not evolving. It's how many billion of years since the big bank, nothing else has happened like before.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Lolzz, You don't believe in YHWH as the creator of the Universe, you don't believe the world came to be by evolution. I asked you how you are sure YHWH didn't create the Universe, you said the same way you don't believe i have 1Billion Naira in my account, what is wrong with me asking if it's the same way you don't believe evolution caused the universe to appear?

Na wa for you o. Just answer pls. How do you know YHWH doesn't exists?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Lolzz, You don't believe in YHWH as the creator of the Universe, you don't believe the world came to be by evolution. I asked you how you are sure YHWH didn't create the Universe, you said the same way you don't believe i have 1Billion Naira in my account, what is wrong with me asking if it's the same way you don't believe evolution caused the universe to appear?

Na wa for you o. Just answer pls. How do you know YHWH doesn't exists?

if Yahweh exists, I'll know, the fact that I don't know about a god with attributes such as Yahweh's shows he/it doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if Yahweh exists, I'll know, the fact that I don't know about a god with attributes such as Yahweh's shows he/it doesn't exist
If YHWH exist you know? Through clairvoyance or astral projections? I know right? You up there with them, ao ahd know.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahajaha. Kai, you are craking me up really bad.

You don't have a problem with other gods o, it's only YHWH. Satan eh?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by CAPSLOCKED: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dalam0n:
Religious logic:
Believing in ancient mythical and fictional narratives written by mostly unknown acients that have no evidence at all.
Dalam0n:

"Don't trust pr believe anyone who speaks for any God. Stop putting words in God's mouth. Let God show up and speak for Himself if he is real and has this important message he has for humans. It's what everyone would want to for themselves and others. If God can come down and live with men according to ancient stories then he should also speak up for himself in very clear ways that will be impossible to doubt. It's the Golden Rule. It's just Common Sense."

-- Darrell G Punningham

Dalam0n:
Lies, there are no prediction within the bible that is true or beyond its time.

"Sometimes, Christians look you in the eye and tell you in deadly earnest, "God gave you His Word. You either believe it or you don't. It's up to you."

Let's overlook the passive-aggressive tone because there is a much more important problem with this.

God did NOT give his word to me. Nor did he give his word to billions of people. MEN told me what they claim God told them--men who are long dead and anonymous. I have no way to question these men, and they offered no evidence that their words are true.

I have no idea if these men were honest, or if they were liars, deluded, mistaken or had an agenda that they did not disclose. I do know the stories these men told include much magic and superstition and fantastical events that cannot be verified and are hard to believe. And I know they made serious mistakes when describing the world and the universe.

Honestly, even if these men were alive today and I could talk to them, I would be reluctant to believe their stories without compelling evidence. But they offered no evidence at all.

To me, this puts these men in the same league as the smartly dressed man wearing a solid gold Rolex you meet in a pub. You know the one. The one who offers to sell you London Bridge at a knockdown price.

Thank you, but no thank you".

-Bill Flavell
Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Emmanystone:

If YHWH exist you know? Through clairvoyance or astral projections? I know right? You up there with them, ao ahd know.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahajaha. Kai, you are craking me up really bad.

You don't have a problem with other gods o, it's only YHWH. Satan eh?

if an omniscient omnipresent omnipotent omnibelevolent entity exists, I would know
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if an omniscient omnipresent omnipotent omnibelevolent entity exists, I would know
Tell me how.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Emmanystone:
Tell me how.
an omnipresent god is with me right now
an omniscient god knows what would convince me of his existence
an omnipotent god can do that thing that'll convince me
an omnibelevolent god would want to convince me of his existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by Daeylar(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

It's finished, there is nothing else to add.
Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Daeylar:

It's finished, there is nothing else to add.
cool

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hmm what if God does exist but it/he/she isn't any of those things we human assume it/he/she is.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The Omnipresence is indeed present with you right now.

The Omniscient God has already convinced you hence, the ordinances of the sun coming out everyday and the moon coming out every night is still here.

People are still having sex and going through labour pains to have children which looks like them from Adam.

Different species of dogs reproduces their kinds, same goes for all living creatures. Animals and plants.

People are still born, and people still die, from Adam.

Do you want be satan who demands that God do things according to his terms and dictate?

No, YHWH does not answer to you or any of us. You either answer to Him, or you use the door, it's a choice.

Omnipotent God must do things to convince you personally that he exists before you can believe in him right?
Now, let me ask you this. What and what will God benefit from you if you believe in Him? Pls list the benefits.

Why is there a need for Him to convince you specially apart from what he has already put in place so that you can believe He exist?

Do you know you just did what satan did when he went to tempt Jesus?
He said, to convince me you are the son if God, turn this stones into bread and eat. His motive wasn't to see Jesus fed, but to stir pride in Christ and make Him do things according to his terms.

Hopefullandlord, satan hasn't changed, his tactics are still obvious, only those who don't know him don't dictate them. Satan is in you, i'm sorry to say this.

Satan is speaking through you to your own detriment. Have fun now when it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
your post does not follow at all!

you go spiritual unnecessarily when all we are talking about is simple logic, you have a habit of flunking logic in a woeful manner

I'm going to cut out most of the unnecessary parts

Emmanystone:

The Omnipresence is indeed present with you right now.
okay

The Omniscient God has already convinced you hence, the ordinances of the sun coming out everyday and the moon coming out every night is still here.

No! that's NOT how it works, it doesn't follow at all

first off, we are all different, we as humans don't think the same way so what convinces you of Yahweh's existence "Sun coming out everyday and moon coming out at night" may not convince someone else of Yahweh's existence

we could both listen to a sales pitch, I buy into it and you don't or vice versa; while the sales pitch convince one of us it wasn't enough to convince the other which boils down to individual differences

if the sun rising and moon coming out convinces you, then Yahweh knew (with his/its omnipotence) that you'll be convinced by that

Francis Collins, a staunch atheist was walking in the bush when he came across a frozen waterfall and he became convinced of Yahweh's existence and Christianity being true, he said he saw the frozen waterfall have three prongs and that convinced him that "Christian Trinity" is true

William Lane Craig was a unhappy student and saw some happy students, asked them how they manage to stay happy and they told him Jesus is the secret, that was enough to convince him of Christianity being true

all the sun rising and moon coming out didn't convince francis Collins and WLC at all even though it convinced you, I'm almost certain a frozen waterfall won't convince you, neither would it convince WLC

meanwhile I'm pretty much different from you, WLC and Francis Collins in that the sun rising and moon coming out didn't convince me, a frozen waterfall sounds very idiotic to me, if I see a frozen waterfall what I'll think about are the animal lives that are in it and died; seeing people happy when I'm sad is arguably the most stupid of all cuz they could be on drugs or are perhaps just rich or chose to be happy about the same things that I'm sad about

This is where your posts veered badly off course

Do you want be satan who demands that God do things according to his terms and dictate?

No! Satan (if it exists and Christianity is true) KNOWS that Yahweh exists, Yahweh knows that Satan is already convinced of his existence, we aren't talking about some extra power show here, even an unbeliever may not know what would convince him/her but an omniscient being definitely knows, an unbeliever may say "I want an amputee healing" "I want a beheaded person to come back to life" but even such a miracle (if it happens) may still not convince him/her, why? cuz the unbeliever doesn't know himself enough

No, YHWH does not answer to you or any of us. You either answer to Him, or you use the door, it's a choice.

Omnipotent God must do things to convince you personally that he exists before you can believe in him right?[quote]

Now, let me ask you this. What and what will God benefit from you if you believe in Him? Pls list the benefits.

Why is there a need for Him to convince you specially apart from what he has already put in place so that you can believe He exist?

Do you know you just did what satan did when he went to tempt Jesus?
He said, to convince me you are the son if God, turn this stones into bread and eat. His motive wasn't to see Jesus fed, but to stir pride in Christ and make Him do things according to his terms.

follow a simple logic, if you can't then I'm pouring water in a basket

an omniscient god knows what would convince me of his existence (EVEN I MAY NOT KNOW WHAT WOULD CONVINCE ME BUT AN OMNISCIENT BEING DEFINITELY DOES)
an omnipotent god can do that thing that'll convince me (ALL POWERFUL)

let me help you follow that simple logic by referring back to Francis Collins

if a Christian asked Francis Collins while he was a staunch atheist "What can happen that would convince you of Yahweh's existence and Christianity being true?"
I'll wager Collins would say "An amputee healing, a mountain moving" or something in that line; I'm 100% CERTAIN HE WON'T SAY "A FROZEN WATERFALL SPLIT IN 3 PLACES" but alas what he never thought could possibly convince him happened to be the thing that convinced him!!!

Did Yahweh answer to Collins? NO!

Follow the simple logic and understand my posts

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
dalaman:
No body knows what it is for now.

So you only have FAITH that singularity point do exist. it's all right!

How can mythology and fiction proof life to me?

But your own unknown god has proved it to you.

I asked you a question instead of answering it you are asking me more questions. Just answer my question and stop this evasive tactics of yours.

You asked me to use a book you've already concluded to be mythology and fiction, besides, if you can tell me the composition of life the I'll tell you the process that God used to create life. is that not simple?
Re: Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Emusan:

So you only have FAITH that singularity point do exist. it's all right!

But your own unknown god has proved it to you.

You asked me to use a book you've already concluded to be mythology and fiction, besides, if you can tell me the composition of life the I'll tell you the process that God used to create life. is that not simple?

Isn't it ironic that atheists have more faith in their fairytales than the average Christian? undecided

Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

our post does not follow at all!

you go spiritual unnecessarily when all we are talking about is simple logic, you have a habit of flunking logic in a woeful manner
I had responded to this, but didn't know it wasn't posted. Here is what I said;
I go spiritual unnecessarily when discussing God? Are you for real? Lolzzz, If you want to discuss logic, do that, but if you want to talk God, make sure to get logic out of the way, because both of them can not be in the same sentece.

hopefulLandlord:

all the sun rising and moon coming out didn't convince francis Collins and WLC at all even though it convinced you, I'm almost certain a frozen waterfall won't convince you, neither would it convince WLC
That's why i said you shd explian to me how we being the same, but think and act differently. What is responsible for that?

No! that's NOT how it works, it doesn't follow at all.[/quote]
It must follow how you want it abi? You reject what God says and how things shd work, but i must agree with how you say things must work? You are funny.

hopefulLandlord:

first off, we are all different, we as humans don't think the same way so what convinces you of Yahweh's existence "Sun coming out everyday and moon coming out at night" may not convince someone else of Yahweh's existence
Toatlly. We are diff. people and think differently. That too is what you'd need to explian to me how it's pissible. (Pls don't jump over this).

I'm not just convinced because YHWH said so, but I see it happening exactly as He said they will. I see Him claiming to have created the Sun, and why He did that.

YHWH says he created the Sun and all the hosts of heaven and by them He made a covenant with them to bring about day and night and seasons change. He says these ordinances shall never cease as long as the earth remains, hence everyday, i see the Sun, every night, i see the other hosts.

If you call Him a lair, then do well to tell me how the Univerae came to be with the Sun in it, and other hosts. Tell me what causes to moon to come out looking small but grows to full bloom then begins to recede until it returns to the shape it came out, and the circle continues.

Choose to be convinced or not, it doesn't change it.

hopefulLandlord:

we could both listen to a sales pitch, I buy into it and you don't or vice versa; while the sales pitch convince one of us it wasn't enough to convince the other which boils down to individual differences
I agree. Even The Master said four persons will listen to the same person talk, out out the four, only one will listen, hear, act upon what he/she heard and apply it and make profit from what he/she heard. So your lack of belief in YHWH (because its only YHWH you have issues with) doesn't come as a suprise to me.

hopefulLandlord:

if the sun rising and moon coming out convinces you, then Yahweh knew (with his/its omnipotence) that you'll be convinced by that
Yes, but, He will not impose his convicntiins on me if i choose not to believe even in the face of glaring evidences.

hopefulLandlord:

Francis Collins, a staunch atheist was walking in the bush when he came across a frozen waterfall and he became convinced of Yahweh's existence and Christianity being true, he said he saw the frozen waterfall have three prongs and that convinced him that "Christian Trinity" is true

William Lane Craig was a unhappy student and saw some happy students, asked them how they manage to stay happy and they told him Jesus is the secret, that was enough to convince him of Christianity being true
Different strokes they say...

hopefulLandlord:

meanwhile I'm pretty much different from you, WLC and Francis Collins in that the sun rising and moon coming out didn't convince me, a frozen waterfall sounds very idiotic to me, if I see a frozen waterfall what I'll think about are the animal lives that are in it and died; seeing people happy when I'm sad is arguably the most stupid of all cuz they could be on drugs or are perhaps just rich or chose to be happy about the same things that I'm sad about
Yes indeed, you are. You would have to tell me how different emotions are rapidly triggered in us to act so differently when faced with the same situation.

I laugh a lot, yet cry very easily. When i'm happy, you'd know, when i'm not, you'd know, but someone else is able to contain these emotions so well, not because they don't have them, but because that's just the way they are. what is responsible for it?
hopefulLandlord:

This is where your posts veered badly off course
You say this because you couldn't tie me in a knot as you hoped to right?
hopefulLandlord:

No! Satan (if it exists and Christianity is true) KNOWS that Yahweh exists, Yahweh knows that Satan is already convinced of his existence, we aren't talking about some extra power show here, even an unbeliever may not know what would convince him/her but an omniscient being definitely knows,
Yes, an Omniscient knows what should [should being the operative word here) convince and unbeliever, but what if an unbeliever is just to proud to admit(because, sometimes is pride and the love for independence to do as one pleases that makes some stay unbelieving)?

Men saw Jesus took 5 laoves of bread and 2 fish from a teenage boy and before them, he broke it and began to share unti all 5thousand men ate and had 12 baskets of left overs. Most ate the bread, but still didn't believe in Him.

How do i know? The very next day, those same people challenged Him and after an exchange of words, they all stopped follwing Him.

So, Yes, Omniscient God knows what shd convince you, but if you choose not to, fine. He will never work according to your demands and terms to convince you, why will He do that?

Who benefits from your redemption, you or Him? lolzzz.
hopefulLandlord:

an unbeliever may say "I want an amputee healing" "I want a beheaded person to come back to life"
An unbeliver is living in rebellion and is in no position to make demands. It is the Master or the Lords prerogative to grand him amnesty, he is in a position to accept the terms presented to him or rejects them and rwmain a wanted condmned criminal, who when caught, will be hanged.

hopefulLandlord:

but even such a miracle (if it happens) may still not convince him/her, why? cuz the unbeliever doesn't know himself enough
You just answered your query for yourself with this.

An unbeliever who is bent on not beleiving will never be convinced. He will keep asking or making demands each time he is presented with prove.

And, do you know why an unbeliever doesn't know himself enough? This is because, some people have been given over (dedicated to Satan as Living sacrifices), hence, their WILL can never be theirs anymore.

SATAN TAKES over THEIR BODIES AS HOSTS AND MANIPULATES them FOR HIS OWN INTEREST. THEY ARE ALREADY MARKED, so nothing can be done to help them.

These kind of people the Bible refers to them as 'Goats', Sons of perdition. Children of Darkness.
Their own senses and interests becomes secodary to them.

A lot of them are here in this forum. All their interest is to fight YHWH, (note, i said YHWH) because, they have no qwams with other dieties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Person Be A Christian And Not Born Again? / What Did U Learn In Church Today? / Islam And Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.