Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Atheist Logic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic (3282 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic Be Like... / Atheist Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Atheist Logic: Doesn't believe in miracles but believes all life on earth came from a rock. undecided

Irony. Atheists often claim that the Bible and God were all made up. Yet it's predictions are always spot on. It may never address evolution directly (rock aka fossil record and animal aka we are all animals worship) because the word did not exist yet. But it is addressed more than once indirectly.

Roman 1 addresses not only the worship of the creation (animals) instead of the Creator. But it also indirectly addresses Theistic evolution when it says: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Because the only people who can change God's word into a lie are those who mix this with God's word. Atheists do not believe in God nor His word so they do not do this.

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
~ Issac
Source: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/

1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by purem(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2017
You theist keep using the complicated text in the Bible to blur the view of atheists..

Why not live atheists for ur sky daddy to deal with since the same Bible says the Lord will fight for himself..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by Dalam0n: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Lies, there are no prediction within the bible that is true or beyond its time.

"Sometimes, Christians look you in the eye and tell you in deadly earnest, "God gave you His Word. You either believe it or you don't. It's up to you."

Let's overlook the passive-aggressive tone because there is a much more important problem with this.

God did NOT give his word to me. Nor did he give his word to billions of people. MEN told me what they claim God told them--men who are long dead and anonymous. I have no way to question these men, and they offered no evidence that their words are true.

I have no idea if these men were honest, or if they were liars, deluded, mistaken or had an agenda that they did not disclose. I do know the stories these men told include much magic and superstition and fantastical events that cannot be verified and are hard to believe. And I know they made serious mistakes when describing the world and the universe.

Honestly, even if these men were alive today and I could talk to them, I would be reluctant to believe their stories without compelling evidence. But they offered no evidence at all.

To me, this puts these men in the same league as the smartly dressed man wearing a solid gold Rolex you meet in a pub. You know the one. The one who offers to sell you London Bridge at a knockdown price.

Thank you, but no thank you".

-Bill Flavell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic by Dalam0n: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
AntiGod:
I need to debate with God Himself on this topic and not with His sheep

"Don't trust pr believe anyone who speaks for any God. Stop putting words in God's mouth. Let God show up and speak for Himself if he is real and has this important message he has for humans. It's what everyone would want to for themselves and others. If God can come down and live with men according to ancient stories then he should also speak up for himself in very clear ways that will be impossible to doubt. It's the Golden Rule. It's just Common Sense."

-- Darrell G Punningham

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by Dalam0n: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2017
Religious logic:
Believing in ancient mythical and fictional narratives written by mostly unknown acients that have no evidence at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Do atheists really believe all life came out of a rock?
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How many atheists do you know have made that claim?
Re: Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
dalaman:

How many atheists do you know have made that claim?

If you don't where do you think life came from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you don't where do you think life came from? undecided

I don't know where life came from.
Re: Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
dalaman:

But you "know" that it did not come from God. cool

Re: Atheist Logic by ScienceWatch: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dalam0n:
Lies, there are no prediction within the bible that is true or beyond its time.

"Sometimes, Christians look you in the eye and tell you in deadly earnest, "God gave you His Word. You either believe it or you don't. It's up to you."

Honestly, even if these men were alive today and I could talk to them, I would be reluctant to believe their stories without compelling evidence. But they offered no evidence at all.

Thank you, but no thank you". -Bill Flavell

The bolded in Dalam0n's post is proven here to be false.

Jesus is recognized as both Yahweh and Elohim
in the prophecy in Isaiah 40:3: “Prepare the way of the LORD [Yahweh]; make straight in the desert a highway for our God [Elohim].'
This verse was written in reference to John the Baptist preparing for the coming of Christ (as confirmed in John 1:23) and represents one of the strongest affirmations of Christ’s deity in the Old Testament. In Isaiah 9:6, we likewise read a prophecy [/b]of Christ with a singular variant (El) of Elohim: “And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God [El], Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

[b]Dalam0n's statement that
"there are no prediction/prophecy within the bible that is true or beyond its time" proves that he enjoys speculation rather than verifiable truth.
The reader should study the worlds greatest spiritual learning TV channel, Emmanuel TV for scientifically verifiable evidence that points to the positive affirmation that every teaching on Jesus Christ is true, past present and future.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by ScienceWatch: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dalam0n:
Religious logic:
Believing in ancient mythical and fictional narratives written by mostly unknown ancients that have no evidence at all.

Dalam0n, you would have succeeded at deceiving the masses before the advent of Emmanuel TV and its daily demonstrations of the mind-blowing power of an ancient Deity as revealed in ancient doctrines written by unknown ancient men.

The tangible evidence that these unknown ancients documented for the awesome benefit of the world has continuously been scientifically verified.

Medical doctors bring their patients for effective healing of problems that science is impotent to deal with. Many doctors have traveled from all over the world to come for their own solution because science has failed them. They all testify personally with one voice to the world that the "ancient fictional Jesus"
is alive.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
[
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
dalaman:

Why are you then 100% so sure that life doesn't come from God?
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Emusan:

Why are you then 100% so sure that life doesn't come from God?

All the religious Gods(Allah, Yahweh, Amun Ra, Brhama, Sango, Zeus etc )are creation of men.
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

But you "know" that it did not come from God. cool

I know that your God is a creation of the ancient Jews and their superstitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by hahn(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Does your god really believe that it created plants before the sun? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
dalaman:

All the religious Gods(Allah, Yahweh, Amun Ra, Brhama, Sango, Zeus etc )are creation of men.

Then tell us your own God who created life?
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:

Does your god really believe that it created plants before the sun? undecided

Can you tell us at what condition/s the first plant your own God create exists?
Re: Atheist Logic by rekinomtla(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

They believe life formed naturally from non-living matter, thanks to the blind forces of mother nature. Billions years later and voilà, talking apes are discussing the origins of life on Nairaland.
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Emusan:

Then tell us your own God who created life?

Its not God or nothing. NO one KNOWS for sure how life came about on the planet or even if this our planet is the only one in the universe that habours life. We can only speculate and throw out different hypothesis. But the reality is that no one knows for sure.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
dalaman:

Its not God or nothing. NO one KNOWS for sure how life came about on the planet or even if this our planet is the only one in the universe that habours life.

Following this your assertion, then it means LIFE itself is the creation of the universe. If universe itself has origin and even its age can be known, why a fraction of its part LIFE difficult to trace its origin

Like I usually say, the reason why origin of LIFE is not known by Atheist scientists is because LIFE ITSELF is immaterial that goes beyond microscope realm.

We can only speculate and throw out different hypothesis. But the reality is that no one knows for sure.

Atheist can only speculate but we Christians know our origin and origin of life.

"In Him was LIFE and 'the LIFE' was the LIGHT of men"
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Emusan:

Following this your assertion, then it means LIFE itself is the creation of the universe. If universe itself has origin and even its age can be known, why a fraction of its part LIFE difficult to trace its origin

Like I usually say, the reason why origin of LIFE is not known by Atheist scientists is because LIFE ITSELF is immaterial that goes beyond microscope realm.

Nobody knows if the universe has an origin or not. That is not what scientists are saying.

Atheist can only speculate but we Christians know our origin and origin of life.

"In Him was LIFE and 'the LIFE' was the LIGHT of men"

You don't know your origins in reality you only believe through faith the hypothesis of the ancient Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by hahn(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Emusan:

Can you tell us at what condition/s the first plant your own God create exists?

Well first it would have needed the sun or did you learn in school that plants don't need the sun to grow? undecided
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
dalaman:
Nobody knows if the universe has an origin or not. That is not what scientists are saying.

Are you saying Atheist scientists aren't said the universe has an origin and it's about 14billion years old?

You don't know your origins in reality you only believe through faith the hypothesis of the ancient Jews.

Does the Bible only stand on faith?

This is where you people always miss it. God has been REVEALING Himself to people from ages which can be seen through out Bible. If faith alone is what Bible claimed, Christianity would have died.

Christ said: "If you love me you'll keep my commandment [u]and I will MANIFEST/REVEAL myself unto you" John 14:21

You see the Bible is beyond faith alone but also having encounter with the spiritual realm for confirmation of this reality.
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Emusan:

Are you saying Atheist scientists aren't said the universe has an origin and it's about 14billion years old?

Which one is atheist scientists? Our known universe is said have started expanding about 13 billion years ago from a singularity.

Does the Bible only stand on faith?

This is where you people always miss it. God has been REVEALING Himself to people from ages which can be seen through out Bible. If faith alone is what Bible claimed, Christianity would have died.

Christ said: "If you love me you'll keep my commandment [u]and I will MANIFEST/REVEAL myself unto you" John 14:21

You see the Bible is beyond faith alone but also having encounter with the spiritual realm for confirmation of this reality.

The bible is the mythical and fictional work of the ancient Jews .

Use the bible alone and explain to me how God created life, when and where with clear and demonstrable examples? Let's see if you can.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

Why don't you talk about YHWH, the God of the Christians you are having this diacussion with? Why jump about like someone standing in a bee hive?

How do you know Elohim doesn't exists, since you don't know how life began?
Re: Atheist Logic by Emmanystone: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

I know that your God is a creation of the ancient Jews and their superstitions.
Proof?
Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Same way I know you don't have up to 1Billion naira in all your accounts put together even though I don't know when you opened them
Re: Atheist Logic by dalaman: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Why don't you talk about YHWH, the God of the Christians you are having this diacussion with? Why jump about like someone standing in a bee hive?

There is no evidence to show that Yahweh as advertised exist anywhere. There is only belief that people subscribe to. There is nothing else outside the deeply held beliefs.
Re: Atheist Logic by Emusan(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

Which one is atheist scientists? Our known universe is said have started expanding about 13 billion years ago from a singularity.

So who put the singularity point there?

What was the nature of that singularity point?

The bible is the mythical and fictional work of the ancient Jews.

How does this proof LIFE to you?

Use the bible alone and explain to me how God created life, when and where with clear and demonstrable examples? Let's see if you can.

First of all, tell me what is LIFE and its composition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Tare (fake Wheat)? *Beware of tares!* / Pagans worship Jesus(God) unknowingly but in a wrong way / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.