Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,295 members, 7,822,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show (32982 Views)

Meet The First Man To Import A Bullet Proof Car Into Nigeria. / Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by yusahdex: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Mtcheeeeeew... Just one horn from dem dangote trailer and this toy go jump enter gutter.

no b lie oooo, if a container fall on dis, d toy car go just burst b4 bin flattened
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by greypencils: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There is still so much wrong with my beloved country! While so many youths are fighting over our oil and resources in the ground, the world is leaving us behind in technological advancement, which is the genuine way of creating wealth and advancing nation's! The richest and most robust economies no longer depend on one resource in the ground, the richest minds don't spend all their energy on pastors proclaiming God will make you a millionaire before the end of the year,without any tangible or visible work, God has already blessed you with a very powerful tool called the mind,utilise it,harness it,develops it,do not cage.it with schooling or certifications or norms,let it fly and grow wild, stop wasting your energies on pdp and apc, the power to change your lives lies in you, find problems,find challenges, let ur mind explore,and the solutions are the answers to the freedom you seek! Kudos to all the nation's that have learnt the true meaning of wealth creation! May we get there someday
you sir have become my best friend on NL. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by rman: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2017
All the concept shown in scifi movies coming to fruition in our life time
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by trytillmake(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There is still so much wrong with my beloved country! While so many youths are fighting over our oil and resources in the ground, the world is leaving us behind in technological advancement, which is the genuine way of creating wealth and advancing nation's! The richest and most robust economies no longer depend on one resource in the ground, the richest minds don't spend all their energy on pastors proclaiming God will make you a millionaire before the end of the year,without any tangible or visible work, God has already blessed you with a very powerful tool called the mind,utilise it,harness it,develops it,do not cage.it with schooling or certifications or norms,let it fly and grow wild, stop wasting your energies on pdp and apc, the power to change your lives lies in you, find problems,find challenges, let ur mind explore,and the solutions are the answers to the freedom you seek! Kudos to all the nation's that have learnt the true meaning of wealth creation! May we get there someday

oooooooooooooooooooh my guy u just made my morning wink wink

1 Like

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by esthy86(f): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Saintp:
When will my own country wow the world with innovations no matter how little? Nice car btw.
i wonder oo,de only thing Nigerians know is how to exploit money,walk around unclad nd live fake life

although we have some to be proud of ,more of them is needed.
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by greypencils: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Looks like an enlarged tennis ball to me
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by esthy86(f): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2017
gabi98:
If Dangote trailer should hit that car, i tell you it wont be able to protect anything
never can tell,but i guess you are right
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by esthy86(f): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Coolgent:
Bad news to panel beatersc grin
as in ehh
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Exciton(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2017
This is so fvcking cool!! Would love to get 6months to 1 year research experience at one of these ultra cool Japanese companies/Uni.
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Gmajor(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
martynsnet:
I was here when the Internet was invented and made public.

I was here when the first black man was elected president of the US.

I was here when a dictator was elected president.

I will be here when the next big thing breaks out.

I WAS HERE
Mr observer do you intend to impact the world by only observing?

1 Like

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by abbas01: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Frankyboy1:

We don dey see epistles like these for a while now and not much have changed in terms of advancement compared to many other countries.
To start with you, it is obvious u are well enlightened, u seem to know the problems and probable ways forward. What are ur actions What have you done to turn around situations Your challenges and set backAchievements Other than nairaland rants...
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by ashjay001(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2017
martynsnet:

I WAS HERE

Are u tryna say, he is a clueless dictator!
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Mtcheeeeeew... Just one horn from dem dangote trailer and this toy go jump enter gutter.

Na so, trailer driver grin

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by karlboss: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Amen
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Adaumunocha(f): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2017
EliteBiz:

Na so, trailer driver grin
Lol
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by vioment: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
I will like to see the tires turn. Nice try at the effort to help humanity.
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by oncoded(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Where did Japan and China got their technology from? America.

Where did America got it from? The Devil.

Where did the Devil got it from? God.

Where did God got it from? HIMSELF.

SO who is ALL POWERFUL......YOU DECIDE.
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by patfenda(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2017
the power of technology

solid huawei y6 pro (g power)has crack but works perfectly, very very strong battery(charges other phones)2g ram 16g rom with sd card space ...25k...call or whatsapp 08025067398

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by mustafa006: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Frankyboy1:
how I wish they will listen to you
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Emmypam(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2017
lucky999:
the car is nice but I can't buy it is too small for my liking.
THIS ONE NA TESTING TESTING
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by wink2015(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Buhari, Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon, Goodluck Jonathan, etc are still dreaming of crude oil.

But see what the Japanese are doing with their life.

CORRUPTION NA OUR NAME!
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Finalfantasy: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Ajanacool:
I tell u. this generation has witnessed a lot of unimaginable tech advancements. And even more to come. We should be ashamed of always being the consumer
broooooo. ..best thing said..WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR ALWAYS BEING THE CONSUMER
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Inova(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
martynsnet:

I WAS HERE
You were also here when a lunatic tried the dictator but cowardly went into hiding when the heat was up.
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by donkilluminati(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
meanwhile some people are busy advancing in yahoo yahoo, Church business, witchcraft and rituals.. to say the least.

1 Like

Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by chiraqDemon(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
I will just be jamming other ppl anyhow. Roads go be game
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by victorioushands: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
martynsnet:

I WAS HERE

You mean, as a sidon-look or a monitoring spirit? grin
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
lucky999:
the car is nice but I can't buy it is too small for my liking.
Get the money first before saying you can't buy it. grin
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by iukpe: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yea no steering wheel, Controlled by iphone or that 21 inch touch screen on the dash. But it can't swim our pot-holes either.
Not for Africa who really need the dent proofing.
Re: World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show by tck2000(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
n

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Thermostat Removal / States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use / Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.