Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

:::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / :::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: (722 Views)

African Nigeria Born Philip Emeagwali Invented The Internet / You Can Now Download & Print A Working 3D Gun From The Internet / Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: by Coneighbour(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
:::The Internet Will be History Someday:::

Note: If you get shocked after reading this article, please know your mind is relatively small or you haven't gone into the realm of mental freedom were you can stretch your mind beyond its elastic point.

This may sound very abstract, ofcourse most things we see today started up as fiction, but anyways Lemme drop it like it's hot..

50 years ago, nobody envisaged the internet, traditional technology was creeping and only a few saw today.

Fast forward, few years later, the internet landed like the big bang, and wow we all are loving it. The internet/technology not only promises great opportunities but has made humans to leverage on it for her personal gratification.

But this is the shocking part....

WHAT WILL REPLACE INTERNET/TECHNOLOGY?

I understand how you feel right now, this sounds very outta place and insignificant, those were our forefathers thought when Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton and other inventors started.

You may not be able to answer this now, but trust me the next generation will be faced with this challenge. The previous generation provided technology/internet for us, what are we gonna provide for the next generation?

Everything that has beginning has an end, we are gradually consuming the internet just as we did to our oil and mineral resources, if natural resources can run dry, then imagine manmade (internet) inventions.

The 22nd century is coming with a lot of questions, challenges and more questions that we haven't been able to fix in this 21st century.

I'm gonna leave you with this, What are we gonna leverage on when we've consumed the internet totally?

Boma Halliday
Ideapreneur

1 Share

Re: :::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: by okwuvic(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
How to download Wordpress Premium Themes for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIypFMadAlg
Re: :::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: by Habyz(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2017
How is the internet being consumed?
Re: :::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: by fluffyduck(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Whatever will come next would still somehow rely on the architecture of the internet to function. Think of the Blockchain technology for instance, it's like energy-saving bulbs which is still based on Thomas Edison's invention.

2 Likes

Re: :::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Internet don be like cloth,there can only be innovations. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: :::the Internet Will Be History Someday::: by Coneighbour(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Internet don be like cloth,there can only be innovations. My opinion though

Don't forget before the internet came we had a life.

(1) (Reply)

Correction: “today Is The Longest Day Of The Year...” / Mighty Sarki Abba / My Umidigi A7 Pro Phone Is Having Some Detects. Help!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.