Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong (1316 Views)

This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by Topbaze: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Warri based radio presenter of Kpoko Fm, Michael Effiong aka Funnymouth advises men to choose character instead of virginity because character will keep a relationship going and not virginity. He also advises ladies who are yet to being deflowered to also build a positive character.

Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by lilytender: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Calabar people and sex. They will all die without sex.
Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Inasmuch as he made sense, he made it seem like it's only virgins who lack character.
Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by pocohantas(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
His post makes sense, but I dey suspect am. He made this post to stylishly allay his non-virgin fiancee's fears.
Anyway, thankGod I am a refurbished virgin... smiley

Benita27:
Inasmuch as he made sense, he made it seem like it's only virgins who lack character.

You dey mind am? Maybe the peniz administers good character. So, once they have sex with a virgin who has a bad character, she immediately develops a good one as a non-virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by OgboruT: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
This one should make front page ooo....nice comment
[
quote author=Topbaze post=61850543]Warri based radio presenter of Kpoko Fm, Michael Effiong aka Funnymouth advises men to choose character instead of virginity because character will keep a relationship going and not virginity. He also advises ladies who are yet to being deflowered to also build a positive character.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by personal59: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
silly words

so all non virgins are born that way?

virgins rock as far as am concern because brand new Toyota can't be compare to used one (tokunbo)

it takes discipline and self determination to remain a virgin in this generation. whether u are refurbish or new ur habit nd character will remain the same so having sex av nothing to do with behavior it only show how loose you are except when rape or divorced no one av an excuse for not being a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
People should marry whoever they want to marry. Their life, their choices.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
pocohantas:
His post makes sense, but I dey suspect am. He made this post to stylishly allay his non-virgin fiancee's fears.
Anyway, thankGod I am a refurbished virgin... smiley

You dey mind am? Maybe the peniz administers good character. So, once they have sex with a virgin who has a bad character, she immediately develops a good one as a non-virgin.
Which one is refurbished virgin?. grin

His post should be directed at women generally. Though, I get his view point 'cause some girls are actually with the opinion that just hymen would get a man hooked, more especially, the naïve virgins with no clue that after the hymen is gone, they may be seeing an entirely different person when character is lacking a great deal.
Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by Acidosis(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
I still don't get the link between virginity and character.
Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by pocohantas(f): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
Which one is refurbished virgin?. grin

His post should be directed at women generally. Though, I get his view point 'cause some girls are actually with the opinion that just hymen would get a man hooked, more especially, the naïve virgins with no clue that after the hymen is gone, they may be seeing an entirely different person when character is lacking a great deal.

LOL, na classification of virgins na.

Yea, we get his point. Some men can be very concerned with the virginity status that they overlook other flaws...but I don't think most of them are that dumb. Funny thing is, it's online I read virgin arguments steady. I rarely hear guys around me say it. They talk about majority of the wife material traits, but never about virginity.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by holyboii: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, na classification of virgins na.

Yea, we get his point. Some men can be very concerned with the virginity status that they overlook other flaws...but I don't think most of them are that dumb. Funny thing is, it's online I read virgin arguments steady. I rarely hear guys around me say it. They talk about majority of the wife material traits, but never about virginity.

Raise virginity topic for them first and see your self walk away in shame

Fakelazyjoblesspeople always commenting online here.
Re: Don't Marry A Virgin_OAP Michael Effiong by walesalak(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2017
I.M.O
dia are virgins wth good moral upbringing and character while dia are nonvirgins with good moral upbringing and character we still av d bad ones. So it's relative. Its just that chances are that d nonvirgins have tasted life from different people and perharps have learnt dia lessons.Unlike d virgins.
I once had chat with a lady who claims to b a virgin and she statee she wouldnt want to associate herself with her husbands family if thry av certain functions like parties etc and am like what d hell is this one saying?
Personally i prefer d V.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess / Massage Dome(Mobile Massage Service) / My Husband Will Never Know The Huge Sacrifices I Have Made For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.