Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. (594 Views)

Why Insurance Companies Don't Pay Salary to Marketers? / Please how legit is Ensure insurance job? / Fbn Insurance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by raddyworld: 3:31am On Nov 29, 2023
If you are committed, goal driven and hardworking. It is better to go for insurance.
1. U may do hardwork in your 70k salary job but that won't reflect on ur salary bcus it is static. While insurance will pay base on strength for that month.

2. Growth in insurance is very fast, bcus it's for the strong and not weak. So u have few people in the industry and dedicated ones are climbing the ladder faster becus they are few.

3. Look for insurance with banks, makes your work easy with bank customers

4. Customers will always come in insurance bcus they pay interest than bank interest. And that is how every bank insurance planned it.

5. You get customers easy now. Bcus people are scare to invest due to financial instability, so most keep millions in the bank. And bank is offering meagre interest not up to 4%. But when they hear of insurance owned by bank they are willing do divert there money. Since it is same bank.

6. If you want to make money plan to buy car, travelled out, build house in a year without loan. Insurance is the best way to make sure money. While your job keeps u with same salary for years despite skyrocketing price of food.
7. Insurance is the best investment now, banks are rushing into it. We have GTB, Stanbic, Zenith, Uba, First bank etc not to talk about those ones outside bank. It is the best investment for bank to make money now.

I can tell u that in 3months u can make that 70k or above and in 7month It will be consistent and above. Hardly will ur boss want to increase ur 70k of salary.
All you need is connection.
Let me end with this.
It will be unwise for someone who has connections of high networth people around and still going for 70k job. Instead go for insurance and they will make u rich. They may not want to give u 500k but they love investment than anything and will do investment insurance of 10m. So imagine ur 10% commission not to talk of allowance. And they will think u are doing them favor.

Ireee oooo
Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by lavylilly: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
You shoe never peel abi
Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by raddyworld: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
lavylilly:
You shoe never peel abi

Seems u don't understand, let me tell you one secret today..
Insurance today is like the banking system of 2003-2013. When staff are paid huge salaries.
A logical and reasonable person will depict from the examples of banks now moving to insurance.
GTB, ECo, Stanbic, Zenith, Uba, Access.
Do u think those guys don't know where money is?

Let me open your eye. Imagine the volume of customers in Access bank and trying to covert them to do insurance. You are in the banking environment you meets with senators, high networth people.
ONLY A LAZY PERSON will run away from insurance.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by raddyworld: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
I knew a guy who joined insurance and from there he raise money for houses, travelling and the rest .
Bancassurance of today are the best in corporate dressing. And interns of money
They are unlimited.
You can earn 100k for 2yrs in same work and your boss will fail to increase your salary or even promote u.
But the insurance guy will start with 1k and before a year earn above 500k
And by constant payment at least 150k after a year and promotion is rapid. Bcus people avoid the job becus there is lack of knowledge and the few Excell easily.
I knew Someone who became a manager in 6month. Earning good money and doesn't do much.
I know someone who joined new insurance in 2month and he earn above 500k
How long or which government job can earn u such amount in some month except the person syphon government money.

So the difference is clear
Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by lavylilly: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin
raddyworld:

Insurance today is kike the banking system of 2003-2013. When staff are paid huge amount of salaries. However insurance of 2yrs earns times 3 of banking system..
A logical and reasonable person will depict from the examples of banks now moving to insurance.

Let me open your eye. Imagine the volume of customers in Access bank and trying to covert them to do insurance. You are in the banking environment you meets with senators, high network people.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by We4all: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
I know someone who built an empire while working for an insurance company. She had rich clients almost every week and made cool money.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by raddyworld: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
We4all:
I know someone who built an empire while working for an insurance company. She had rich clients almost every week and made cool money.

You Sabi.
Let everyone be running after monthly salary.
Insurance na big time monthly money making things .
I observe someone who earns 1million in a month in first quarter of this year. And na Least cadre in insurance.
If you know how to play the game guy, career progression and money na your friend.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by Kepukepu: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
raddyworld:

Insurance today is like the banking system of 2003-2013. When staff are paid huge salaries.

Let me open your eye. Imagine the volume of customers in Access bank and trying to covert them to do insurance. You are in the banking environment you meets with senators, high networth people.

Be playing
Re: 7 Reasons Why Insurance Job Is Better. by raddyworld: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kepukepu:
Be playing

Erin re pami,

Don't worry. Shebi na same people like you dey go on strike Everytime or complain say salary not reach again.
Insurance no get salary benchmark na as God take bless you for that month you go make money.
But no matter how many millions you make for your company this month na same salary u go collect. Bcus your salary is static.
If your monthly salary is 100k na 100k you go get even if you work like no tomorrow.
Most boss hardly increase salaries not to talk of Nigerian
But if insurance guy sold 10m policy. Na 1m be him own pay with allowance.

Can you see the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Living With Airdrop / Earn A Good Income Marketing Online! / My Gosh! So Much Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.