Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Searching For MR Right.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For MR Right.... (2045 Views)

Your Mr Right Is Eager To Meet You Now! / Searching For MR Right / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ok...This is my first time of posting here in nairaland and am only doing this because I feel like am running out of options here. Ok so,my name is ...lets skip the name for now.am 24 yrs of age,a graduate and working class. I have a great sense of humour,fun loving and adventurous. I have been in only one relationship so far (not that am proud of).Am based in Lagos.I am christian and I know am very good looking and attractive with a good physique...to the glory of God sha.
Down to the main issue, i find it hard to like a guy to enter a relationship because of the parameters I have set for myself which I believe am being very realistic and logical with. Once any factor is missing,i loose interest and moresoever, God has given me the ability to easily spot fakes and thats just it.All I need from a guy are my basics which am not just seeing from anyone at the moment. This are the basic things i need in a guy:
I need a guy that first and foremost; a lover of God...not religious or churchy but a lover of God (no Muslims )
Outlook: Caring and presentable
Tribe: I would prefer a yoruba guy because of the kind of family I come from.I just want to avoild unnecessary stress.Any other nationality is welcomed.
Basics ..basics like at least a presentable car,good house, and a stable means of generating good income. I dont really even fancy extremely rich guys and I mean it with all sincerity.
Good prospects...someone that has a vision I can align with.I have a passion for children BTW.
Height: 5.10fts and above.fleshy guys as well.I don't fancy slim/thin guys because am already slim myself..lol
I would prefer a lover of music
Age range:28 - 35 yrs

Pls am I being too unrealistic or materialistic in my search? I am not getting what I want in a man and I shouldnt settle for less right?Where exactly am i going wrong?. kindly advice me or contact me if you feel you have what I want in a man amd vice versal.Constructive criticisms or comments are welcomed.
email:olayblessing@gmail.com

Kind regards
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Unhm nice one.. Wouldn't mind being your friend wink
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
you had better lower your standard, i sense a very bad omen for ya if you don't.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
dayo2me:
you had better lower your standard, i sense a very bad omen for ya if you don't.

Am not getting you.what do u mean by bad omen?can u
please expanciate? Am I overdoing something?pls feel free.thanks
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2017
fhorlar:

Am not getting you.what do u mean by bad omen?can u
please expanciate? Am I overdoing something?pls feel free.thanks
the probability of you getting a suitor or a good prospect as it were in the next 10years is 0.000000001 if you don't open your eyes to the reality on ground you might end up like aunty kemi olunloyo. if you don't swallow your pride and lower your standard even the guy that has what you want will just see you as someone who is bereft of wife material in which it is obvious in your post. look beyond those things you are looking for and make the most out of the man your heart goes for. don't end up in the hands of players. don't think you are smart enough to know the intent of all the guys that come to you.

wake up sis.

expatiated??

good.

enjoy your search while it last.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2017
dayo2me:
the probability of you getting a suitor or a good prospect as it were in the next 10years is 0.000000001 if you don't open your eyes to the reality on ground you might end up like aunty kemi olunloyo. if you don't swallow your pride and lower your standard even the guy that has what you want will just see you as someone who is bereft of wife material in which it is obvious in your post. look beyond those things you are looking for and make the most out of the man your heart goes for. don't end up in the hands of players. don't think you are smart enough to know the intent of all the guys that come to you.

wake up sis.

expatiated??

good.

enjoy your search while it last.

Ok thanks for your honest feedback and airing your opinion.everything you have said is duly noted but Well, as regards my material criterias, i really don't think am being unrealistic and far from egotistical at all.housing??
won't you need a house for shelter? Or a car to get around?come on,are u seriously saying that less than one percent of the world's male population have what i need? When am not even asking for dangote's wealth in the first place.those requirements are what I would simply term as basics of life not a luxury. Something that would be beneficial in the long term.
You certainly don't want your pregnant wife to be doing "standing" in a molue bus for instance. In my own opinion,hustle and hustle hard to get something comfortable for your family to take care of your wife and children and stop excuses . Plan your life and plan it well. I am also a hustler and a realist.Wake up at 5:30am,get back 10pm kind of lady. So the hustle is for everyone so let's just try out best.

Warm regards

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by StPete: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2017
fhorlar:

Do you have a house and a car yourself? How about all the other perfections that guys like myself will look out for like big boobs, straight legs, beautiful accent, high iq and the list is endless.

Better to marry a man who's got prospects, at least a graduate and build things together than a man who has already acquired most of these things. Lemme tell you, any guy who has those things you mentioned can practically get any girl he wants on the street without needing to come online. Speaking from experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by PETRUCE007: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2017
StPete:

Do you have a house and a car yourself? How about all the other perfections that guys like myself will look out for like big boobs, straight legs, beautiful accent, high iq and the list is endless.

Better to marry a man who's got prospects, at least a graduate and build things together than a man who has already acquired most of these things. Lemme tell you, any guy who has those things you mentioned can practically get any girl he wants on the street without needing to come online. Speaking from experience

Oga..
Are u Peter by name
U already wrote my thoughts in your comments. .

Nice 1

4 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by StPete: 3:28am On Oct 31, 2017
PETRUCE007:

Oga.. Are u Peter by name U already wrote my thoughts in your comments. .
Nice 1

Yes o, I am. I'm guessing you're Peter too grin

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by GoldNiagara(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2017
fhorlar:
Ok...This is my first time of posting here in nairaland and am only doing this because I feel like am running out of options here. Ok so,my name is ...lets skip the name for now.am 24 yrs of age,a graduate and working class. I have a great sense of humour,fun loving and adventurous. I have been in only one relationship so far (not that am proud of).Am based in Lagos.I am christian and I know am very good looking and attractive with a good physique...to the glory of God sha.
Down to the main issue, i find it hard to like a guy to enter a relationship because of the parameters I have set for myself which I believe am being very realistic and logical with. Once any factor is missing,i loose interest and moresoever, God has given me the ability to easily spot fakes and thats just it.All I need from a guy are my basics which am not just seeing from anyone at the moment. This are the basic things i need in a guy:
I need a guy that first and foremost; a lover of God...not religious or churchy but a lover of God (no Muslims )
Outlook: Caring and presentable
Tribe: I would prefer a yoruba guy because of the kind of family I come from.I just want to avoild unnecessary stress.Any other nationality is welcomed.
Basics ..basics like at least a presentable car,good house, and a stable means of generating good income. I dont really even fancy extremely rich guys and I mean it with all sincerity.
Good prospects...someone that has a vision I can align with.I have a passion for children BTW.
Height: 5.10fts and above.fleshy guys as well.I don't fancy slim/thin guys because am already slim myself..lol
I would prefer a lover of music
Age range:28 - 35 yrs

Pls am I being too unrealistic or materialistic in my search? I am not getting what I want in a man and I shouldnt settle for less right?Where exactly am i going wrong?. kindly advice me or contact me if you feel you have what I want in a man amd vice versal.Constructive criticisms or comments are welcomed.
email:olayblessing@gmail.com

Kind regards

It is a fair demand, just wondering if a guy with those meagre demands of yours will not have their own spec which you might not qualify for.

Tone down physicality, it is important, accentuate other qualities when physicality fades away, a guy with integrity, God fearing, fair, humane, intelligent, civilized with nice temperament.

God grant you your desire soonest amen!

PS. men are moved by sight, why are you afraid of not putting your picture up on your dp for people to see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by GoldNiagara(m): 5:20am On Oct 31, 2017
fhorlar:

Ok thanks for your honest feedback and airing your opinion.everything you have said is duly noted but Well, as regards my material criterias, i really don't think am being unrealistic and far from egotistical at all.housing??
won't you need a house for shelter? Or a car to get around?come on,are u seriously saying that less than one percent of the world's male population have what i need? When am not even asking for dangote's wealth in the first place.those requirements are what I would simply term as basics of life not a luxury. Something that would be beneficial in the long term.
You certainly don't want your pregnant wife to be doing "standing" in a molue bus for instance. In my own opinion,hustle and hustle hard to get something comfortable for your family to take care of your wife and children and stop excuses . Plan your life and plan it well. I am also a hustler and a realist.Wake up at 5:30am,get back 10pm kind of lady. So the hustle is for everyone so let's just try out best.

Warm regards

Most guys with a car and a house and good job are married probably to a lady who helped them achieve or build those structure that you wish to premise your marriage upon.

Good luck, I am sure there is a guy out there for you, with a car or two and a house with a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
What she wants is what she asked for, the bible says ask and it shall be given unto you, and I don't think she's asking for much and probably she may get it because she's a young lady with good prospect. Guys also have their own preferences too in a lady but the most important is how helpful will she be as an helpmate, if she can scale through that then I don't think she has any issue. And I think she might also want to pull down her ego that keeps making her not seeing what she wants in a guy. All the same best of luck.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
StPete:

You're wicked, very wicked. Kai, your comments Smh. Let me walk away. Still laughing
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by frankfab(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2017
You still dey learn work
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
you getting what you desire is not impossible with God. how are you sure you won't end up getting MR LEFT with your demand.tell it to God and forego some attributes for later.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
also,a lady does not do the searching, rather she waits for her man.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by speed99: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
OK
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by yhemster(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
hayfay:

Really? grin grin grin you go wait tired.
@OP, in my opinion @24, enjoy ur singleness. Don't be hard on urself finding a Mr.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
yhemster:

Really? grin grin grin you go wait tired.
@OP, in opinion @24, enjoy ur singleness. Don't be hard on urself finding a Mr.

I am not actually, am just taking my time.where am I even rushing to in the first place? With the rate of divorce and violence going on this days, i won't just jump to any guy ooo
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tosinex:
What she wants is what she asked for, the bible says ask and it shall be given unto you, and I don't think she's asking for much and probably she may get it because she's a young lady with good prospect. Guys also have their own preferences too in a lady but the most important is how helpful will she be as an helpmate, if she can scale through that then I don't think she has any issue. And I think she might also want to pull down her ego that keeps making her not seeing what she wants in a guy. All the same best of luck.

Thanks tosin.Mayb am just been too selective because my kind of person loves to the core. When i love, i love.I am just too loyal,not praising myself but thats the truth.My last and only relationship lasted 4 solid years. Shit happens hence the split.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
hayfay:

Lol..that your comment is not even scriptural . Go and read about Ruth and Boaz in the bible. Sometimes,when ure not getting your desire, u gotta take the bull by the horn!!!
Everything can't wait for you ���

1 Like

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=StPete post=61868803]

Better to marry a man who's got prospects, at least a graduate and build things together than a man who has already acquired most of these things. Lemme tell you, any guy who has those things you mentioned can practically get any girl he wants on the street without needing to come online. Speaking

So they say. If you are 35yrs old and you don't have a anytin meaningful tin to add to your name and all you still have are prospects,tell me when will those prospects finally materialize?is it when ure 50 nii? Sorry am coming out this raw but all this prospects talk is sometimes hopeless talk. And even sometimes, when all this "prospects" finally materializes, thats when you see their true colour! I am talking from experience with my ex nii oo.
Prospects? Yes very good but dont count too much on it. U must be prepared to love a guy just as he is becos sometimes,things would not happen as planned.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
StPete:

So they say. If you are 35yrs old and you don't have a anytin meaningful tin to add to your name and all you still have are prospects,tell me when will those prospects finally materialize?is it when ure 50 nii? Sorry am coming out this raw but all this prospects talk is sometimes hopeless talk. And even sometimes, when all this "prospects" finally materializes, thats when you see their true colour! I am talking from experience with my ex nii oo.
Prospects? Yes very good but dont count too much on it. U must be prepared to love a guy just as he is becos sometimes,things would not happen as planned.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
hayfay:
you getting what you desire is not impossible with God. how are you sure you won't end up getting MR LEFT with your demand.tell it to God and forego some attributes for later.

Dats the crux of the issue .its all about God jare
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by fhorlar(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sometimes am just tempted to be a baby mama to a very married rich men (i meet them a lot where i work).becos of young men of nowadays and their frustration. At least,i figured I would have the money,go for annual vacations and live fabulously plus I won't have to take the shit of men of nowadays but then,i figured that is not the way I want to leave my life.that is not the lifestyle I would want my own daughter to live.that is not even life because it would just be mere vanity.
So guys,am not being overzealous.If it's money, av seen money and I left it. These are just basics of life that I want.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by ttmax09(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
fhorlar:
Sometimes am just tempted to be a baby mama to a very married rich men (i meet them a lot where i work).becos of young men of nowadays and their frustration. At least,i figured I would have the money,go for annual vacations and live fabulously plus I won't have to take the shit of men of nowadays but then,i figured that is not the way I want to leave my life.that is not the lifestyle I would want my own daughter to live.that is not even life because it would just be mere vanity.
So guys,am not being overzealous.If it's money, av seen money and I left it. These are just basics of life that I want.
Atleast u no what you want stick to ur guns i will advice u ur mr right is out there somewhere just be patient

1 Like

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by yhemster(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
fhorlar:

The taste is difference, the difference is in the taste grin
You having the thought of being a babymama for a married man, like seriously? You're 24 years old for heaven sake, who's pressuring you to get married? Don't get me wrong, you're not too young to be married. But, you're overthinking this marriage situation. I know for a fact that you'll end up marrying someone just for comfort and not for compatibility. And you can guess what will happen later angry

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by osalen: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
I'm a male, a Christian, searching for my soulmate. +2348138410332 whatsapp number.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by jeff1607(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm Op's list is cool, it's ok having a preference but one can't get everything in one package.

what if you lose ur job then become liability

hope no baggages

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Terryreal(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
have sent you a mail you can whatsapp me to chat better am single and doctor.08039439589 whatsapp
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by tarmarAB: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
am tarmar ,a working class lady, 26years phone no:08084884589
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Samdee12: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2018
tarmarAB:
am tarmar ,a working class lady, 26years
phone no:08084884589

What exactly are you looking for, don't just put up your number and expect things to just happen like that

I can see you are new, the bees well soon come but be careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Date On Nairaland? / Suger Mumy Needed / Rate This Pix, Pass Or Crash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.