Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Searching For MR Right.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For MR Right.... (2056 Views)

Your Mr Right Is Eager To Meet You Now! / Searching For MR Right / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Samdee12: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2018
fhorlar:
Sometimes am just tempted to be a baby mama to a very married rich men (i meet them a lot where i work).becos of young men of nowadays and their frustration. At least,i figured I would have the money,go for annual vacations and live fabulously plus I won't have to take the shit of men of nowadays but then,i figured that is not the way I want to leave my life.that is not the lifestyle I would want my own daughter to live.that is not even life because it would just be mere vanity.
So guys,am not being overzealous.If it's money, av seen money and I left it. These are just basics of life that I want.

Your journey as already been set, you have just not accepted it what you are looking for is not here
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Paulscholari(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Samdee12:

What exactly are you looking for, don't just put up your number and expect things to just happen like that

I can see you are new, the bees well soon come but be careful
Don't even mind the she-goat, she doesn't even have anything to offer, lazy-ass slut.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
fhorlar:
Sometimes am just tempted to be a baby mama to a very married rich men (i meet them a lot where i work).becos of young men of nowadays and their frustration. At least,i figured I would have the money,go for annual vacations and live fabulously plus I won't have to take the shit of men of nowadays but then,i figured that is not the way I want to leave my life.that is not the lifestyle I would want my own daughter to live.that is not even life because it would just be mere vanity.
So guys,am not being overzealous.If it's money, av seen money and I left it. These are just basics of life that I want.
Your standards are not too high. I am exactly in the same shoes as you are, and I hope to settle down this year (meeting people more frequently).
Even though I don't meet a few of your desires, I will still advise you to go for what makes you happy (this is to tell you I am not being self centred)

I have met a few number of ladies over the last 1 to 2 years and I have rejected simply because they don't meet up basic requirements. All siblings including my younger one is married but I stuck to my desires cos what I want are simply basic qualities. I have shared my standards with friends and they have agreed with me they are realistic and not too high.

1 Like

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by majekoam(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
fhorlar:
Ok...This is my first time of posting here in nairaland and am only doing this because I feel like am running out of options here. Ok so,my name is ...lets skip the name for now.am 24 yrs of age,a graduate and working class. I have a great sense of humour,fun loving and adventurous. I have been in only one relationship so far (not that am proud of).Am based in Lagos.I am christian and I know am very good looking and attractive with a good physique...to the glory of God sha.
Down to the main issue, i find it hard to like a guy to enter a relationship because of the parameters I have set for myself which I believe am being very realistic and logical with. Once any factor is missing,i loose interest and moresoever, God has given me the ability to easily spot fakes and thats just it.All I need from a guy are my basics which am not just seeing from anyone at the moment. This are the basic things i need in a guy:
I need a guy that first and foremost; a lover of God...not religious or churchy but a lover of God (no Muslims )
Outlook: Caring and presentable
Tribe: I would prefer a yoruba guy because of the kind of family I come from.I just want to avoild unnecessary stress.Any other nationality is welcomed.
Basics ..basics like at least a presentable car,good house, and a stable means of generating good income. I dont really even fancy extremely rich guys and I mean it with all sincerity.
Good prospects...someone that has a vision I can align with.I have a passion for children BTW.
Height: 5.10fts and above.fleshy guys as well.I don't fancy slim/thin guys because am already slim myself..lol
I would prefer a lover of music
Age range:28 - 35 yrs

Pls am I being too unrealistic or materialistic in my search? I am not getting what I want in a man and I shouldnt settle for less right?Where exactly am i going wrong?. kindly advice me or contact me if you feel you have what I want in a man amd vice versal.Constructive criticisms or comments are welcomed.
email:olayblessing@gmail.com

Kind regards

You mean the second time of posting...lol

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by Bigsteveg(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
fhorlar:

Ok thanks for your honest feedback and airing your opinion.everything you have said is duly noted but Well, as regards my material criterias, i really don't think am being unrealistic and far from egotistical at all.housing??
won't you need a house for shelter? Or a car to get around?come on,are u seriously saying that less than one percent of the world's male population have what i need? When am not even asking for dangote's wealth in the first place.those requirements are what I would simply term as basics of life not a luxury. Something that would be beneficial in the long term.
You certainly don't want your pregnant wife to be doing "standing" in a molue bus for instance. In my own opinion,hustle and hustle hard to get something comfortable for your family to take care of your wife and children and stop excuses . Plan your life and plan it well. I am also a hustler and a realist.Wake up at 5:30am,get back 10pm kind of lady. So the hustle is for everyone so let's just try out best.

Warm regards
Do u have a car yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For MR Right.... by CaptainStephen(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
fhorlar:
Ok...This is my first time of posting here in nairaland and am only doing this because I feel like am running out of options here. Ok so,my name is ...lets skip the name for now.am 24 yrs of age,a graduate and working class. I have a great sense of humour,fun loving and adventurous. I have been in only one relationship so far (not that am proud of).Am based in Lagos.I am christian and I know am very good looking and attractive with a good physique...to the glory of God sha.
Down to the main issue, i find it hard to like a guy to enter a relationship because of the parameters I have set for myself which I believe am being very realistic and logical with. Once any factor is missing,i loose interest and moresoever, God has given me the ability to easily spot fakes and thats just it.All I need from a guy are my basics which am not just seeing from anyone at the moment. This are the basic things i need in a guy:
I need a guy that first and foremost; a lover of God...not religious or churchy but a lover of God (no Muslims )
Outlook: Caring and presentable
Tribe: I would prefer a yoruba guy because of the kind of family I come from.I just want to avoild unnecessary stress.Any other nationality is welcomed.
Basics ..basics like at least a presentable car,good house, and a stable means of generating good income. I dont really even fancy extremely rich guys and I mean it with all sincerity.
Good prospects...someone that has a vision I can align with.I have a passion for children BTW.
Height: 5.10fts and above.fleshy guys as well.I don't fancy slim/thin guys because am already slim myself..lol
I would prefer a lover of music
Age range:28 - 35 yrs

Pls am I being too unrealistic or materialistic in my search? I am not getting what I want in a man and I shouldnt settle for less right?Where exactly am i going wrong?. kindly advice me or contact me if you feel you have what I want in a man amd vice versal.Constructive criticisms or comments are welcomed.
email:olayblessing@gmail.com

Kind regards
well I am 28, but not youruba and fit all your descriptions. Hit me up if you have no objections moving from place to place and me been away for sometime due to work.
Re: Searching For MR Right.... by kevindd: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hi there! What do you think about some sugar daddy relationships? I am going to try some soon and I am looking for some girls for me on sugar daddy websites. If you do it too, feel free to share some tips and your own experience. Maybe you know some cool things about it. It would be great wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up / Single And Looking For A Honest And God Fearing Man In Canada Or USA / Sugar Mummy Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.