Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Make Kul Cash From Your Satellite TV This October. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Make Kul Cash From Your Satellite TV This October. (3580 Views)

How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E / Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] / Kwese Satellite Tv Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Kul Cash From Your Satellite TV This October. by dinotech12345(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
hello geeks!!! good evening.
today į will be sharing an obvious yet neglected information that could change your life forever.
few years ago an was released on how to browse using your decoder. This got me so excited and full of hope my internet freedom was gradually becoming a reality.
not until the information was debunked (proven to be false) ��
not withstanding, I have been able to figure out how and at incredibly high speed using your decoder.
The answer to all our problem was launched on October 1st , it is the new "Tstv" yup you heard me. Tstv.
It is a new pay as u view satellite TV that supports internet sharing with all your devices through hot spot.
their package offer a whopping 20gb(first timer) and 10gb (subsequently) for a small fine is #3000 only.
this is a whole lot better than other plans from our ISP's in naija.
I'll let you do the math yourself.
if u calculated well you will find out that you are making a profit of #7000 per subscription. you can do whatever with this #7000 but a wise man would start a hot spot cafe(share data for money) let's say #600 per gig. multiply it by 7 you will be making a profit of #4200 per 3k.
this business favors campus as they are surrounded by their colleagues who will gladly buy from them. �
hurry get your tstv before it circulates round d nation an make kul cash.
please don't fall to comment below.
credits: https://ouigeekz.ga/Thread-how-to-make-kul-cash-from-your-satellite-TV-this-October?highlight=tstv
Re: How To Make Kul Cash From Your Satellite TV This October. by SweetWJ(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Am living close to a federal university in my area. How lucrative can dis be to me?
Re: How To Make Kul Cash From Your Satellite TV This October. by dinotech12345(m): 4:00am On Oct 29, 2017
It depends on how the kind of people living in your area if they are students or not if they are then you are sure to make cool cash from this business but if they are not students they might not be interested in the purchase of your bundles cuz they have no use for them.
my advice is to find a way to access the hostels and mount one hot spot there if u can.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV May Slash Subscription Rates By 30% / Prices For Various Satellite Technologies Eg Dstv, Startimes, Ctl, Hitv, Fta Etc / Home Videos Channels Now Available On Startimes Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.