Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Roommate Issues (advice Needed) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roommate Issues (advice Needed) (421 Views)

Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roommate Issues (advice Needed) by lordpf: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
please I need advice on this issue .last year December, in my former compound I had a neighbour who is actually my senior colleague in school, he usually help me out with materials and all... he had problem with our landlord and rent, so land lord told him to pack out a few days into our semester exams...after which the room was given to someone else. so since he didn't have cash then I allowed him to stay with me until the exams was over. he later went for his INDUSTRIAL TRAINING and left some of his things with me. I too parked out of the house after the exams to a better place. He then came back this new semester (october) and doesn't seem like he wants to leave. i don't feel comfortable at home, and most annoying thing was yesterday after my lectures (he didn't leave the house that morning) my 12:00 lectures was canceled and I came back home only to find out that he brought a girl to my room (doing what adults do), I left them to my neighbors place plus the hunger after trekking, bought some snacks but still wasn't satisfied, they stayed for long and hunger was to much that I got pissed off and had to call him out and tell him to ask her to leave. now my own is I want him out, but I want to do it in a peaceful way but I don't know how to go about it cus if I follow my mind it would end in shouting and crazy..please any advice..
Re: Roommate Issues (advice Needed) by reyadbd(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Looking for a Room/Roommate/Apartment?? Find great places & people here: http://findroomhere.us (Login with facebook) I found This Site So Helpful. A new profile added every minute. This can help you find a Room/Roommate/Apartment fast.
Re: Roommate Issues (advice Needed) by AreaFada2: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
hmmmm.

Very funny friend you have. And he does not respect you. So the girl could have come and gone without telling you. if not that your lecture was cancelled.
If you do not tell him firmly, he will not leave.
Unless he has done you a very big favour in the past. If not just use this girl excuse to politely and firmly to find his own place.
He could not maintain his own tenancy previously, yet he's using your bunk as a shagging den.

What a "conconbility". cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFFORDABLE LUXURY FENCED AND GATED DRY LAND..LOCATED IN SANGOTEDO AJAH / The name of the Almighty is neither Yahweh nor Allah / Vacant Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.