Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

(shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song (1949 Views)

((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" / Did Drake Diss Rihana In The Track "No Lie"? / Which One Is Better, Rihana Or Majek's Version Of Bob Marley's Redemption Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by rhymz(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2010
Ladies & Gents,
I know am not supposed to create this thread on this section but there is sth about the lyrics of this rihana song that caught my attention.Dont get me wrong, i love dis song to a fault as a result i decided to google up the lyrics but as I read and dsame time sing along,i discovered the song was homosexual in nature,I mean guyz abeg make una read d lyric and tell me una conclusion:
(Te Amo by Rihana)
Te amo, te amo, she say's to me.
I hear the pain in her voice.
Then we danced underneath the
candleabra, she takes the lead.
That's when i saw it in her eyes, it's
over.
Chorus:
Then she said Te amo, then she put
her hand around me waist.
I told her no she cried Te amo,
i told her i'm not gonna run away,
but let me go.
My soul has arrived, without asking
why.
I said Te amo, wish somebody
would tell me what she said.
Don't it mean I love you.
I think it means I love you.
Verse 2:
Te amo, te amo, she's scared to
breathe.
I hold her hand, i got no choice,
uhh.
Pulled me out on the beach, danced
in the water, I start to leave.
She's begging me and asking why
it's over.
Chorus:
I told her no she cried Te amo,
i told her i'm not gonna run away,
but let me go.
why.
would tell me what she said.
Bridge:
Yes we can dance.
But you gotta watch your hands.
Watch me all night.
I move under the light because i
understand.
That we all need love, and i'm not
afraid.
I feel the love but i don't feel that
way.
Chorus:
I told her no she cried Te amo, i told
her i'm not gonna run away, but let
me go.
why.
would tell me what she said
I think it means I love you, I love
you.
Te amo, te amo, don't it mean i
love you.
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2010
I doubt it, I think it was written for a man but she got it and just sang it as it is.
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by Pweety4me(f): 1:54am On Mar 17, 2010
^Shebi just because u see "she" who never notice dat1 b4?i love dis song doe. . . smiley
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2010
Mediocre lyrics.
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by rhymz(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2010
@Ebonyeye
written for a man? did U actually read the lyrics. The song was written by a man and was actually abt a woman that fell in luv with her,it is very obvious,here is an excerpt of the lyrics:
"That's when i saw it in her eyes, it's
over."
of course she obviously noticed the gal was lusting for her and she wanted to quit it there and now.
"Bridge:
Yes we can dance.
But you gotta watch your hands.
Watch me all night.
I move under the light because i
understand.
That we all need love, and i'm not
afraid.
I feel the love but i don't feel that
way."
this exactly shows that she had actually come to terms with the fact that the gal had fallen for her even though she didn't feel that way.
I love the song very much and even more now cos I think riri was daring to appeal to the homosexuals in a way that captures their emotional plight.
I raised the alarm coz i was a bit shocked, the last time i heard sb sing about lesbianism in hiphop was a guy in convict music singing about bumping into his galfriend with her galfriend. . . Kinda funny and weird, right?
BTW is Te Amo spanish or portuguese for I love U?
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Its Spanish I think. Yes thats what I meant to say, it was written by a man and was sold to her. It sounds like something Ne-yo would write.
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by rhymz(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2010
Why do U say it sounds like what Neyo would write?
Neyo writes good songs right?
By the way, I love U in Portuguese is Amo Te,kinda funny it means dsame thing in spanish when U read it 4rm backwards. . .coincidence, I guez.
U speak spanish?
Re: (shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2010
Yes Ne-yo writes good songs and he always writes stuff for Rhianna and this sounds like something he would write. I guess Portuguese and Spanish languages are kind of similar. No I dont speak spanish. Do you?

(1) (Reply)

Will Styl-plus End Up Like Other Boy Bands? / Tuface Collaborations / Video: All Of You - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.