Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

How To Use Android Anti-theft To Track Your Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Android Anti-theft To Track Your Stolen Phone (499 Views)

Block Your Stolen/lost Mtn Sim Card In Minutes / Who Has A Good Fairly Use Android Phone For Sell / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Android Anti-theft To Track Your Stolen Phone by jetz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
i did this research when a good friend of mine phone got stolen and i couldnt help him trace it, when he called me i was like dude that phone is gone which prompted me to look for a solution and i found it..

Cerberus anti-theft is an android anti-theft app that imbeds itself to the phone module, framework, and chipset so flashing the phone wont even affect the App a bit believe me i tested this features out on a dummy test phone.

once a new sim is inserted when the phone is stolen or when the thief or buyer connects online gbam you can track your phone all over the world all you need is to use a friends phone or your p.c to access your dashboard and you can;
*locate the phone
*lock the phone
*remote wipe your data
*take the person photo
*take a video of the person
*on a proximity alarm
*send a custom text message with voice over
*hide the menu button
*And so much more

heres the link though with a life video experience documentary attached.>>>>Install Cerberus Anti-Theft App on your Android Phone now https://www.quickalert.biz/2017/10/27/install-cerberus-anti-theft-app-android-phone-now/

(1) (Reply)

All Android Devices Generic Secret Codes / How To Speed Up A Slow Android Smartphone / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.