Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Wpa2 Wordlist - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wpa2 Wordlist (4413 Views)

WPA2 Encryption Can Be Cracked Offline: Here’s How... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wpa2 Wordlist by jediknight(m): 1:23am On Mar 17, 2010
Hey peeps,

Does anyone here know where/ how i can get a good Nigerian word-list that i can use to crack wpa wireless networks?

Bless!
Re: Wpa2 Wordlist by samir101ng(m): 2:18am On Mar 17, 2010
Guy. why do you want to hack somebody's wireless networks ? Dem chop your money ? Dat being said, i have a 10GB wordlist dictionary that can permutate and bruteforce wpa keys. Add that with a fast cpu and lots of ram, you are in business. For the rest, google is your friend.
Re: Wpa2 Wordlist by jediknight(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
samir101ng:

Guy. why do you want to hack somebody's wireless networks ? Dem chop your money ? Dat being said, i have a 10GB wordlist dictionary that can permutate and bruteforce wpa keys. Add that with a fast cpu and lots of ram, you are in business. For the rest, google is your friend.

Dude its just some ethical hacking I'm doing. I have been thru google and I do have a decent word list. the issue is that those pass-phases/ passwords that can be cracked are kinda language specific. I'm pretty sure they cant crack a password that written in a 9ja language. i'm pretty sure the u cant crack my password if it was Nigbatigbati?

or shld i send u the CAP file and lets see the guru in u do it

Bless!
Re: Wpa2 Wordlist by samir101ng(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
Chairman !!! grin grin grin

Everybody is an ethical hacker in Nigeria as long as you dont get caught. Do you know how many languages there are in nigeria ? O.k, let's say you have a complete dictionary in Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. What if the sys admin is an ijaw man or nupe lady and they incorporated parts of their language into the system ? What can you do ? Every network is special and its up to you to do your homework and find its weakpoints. As they say, there are many ways to kill a rat. Try Social engineering. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wpa2 Wordlist by jediknight(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2010
samir101ng:

Chairman !!! grin grin grin

Everybody is an ethical hacker in Nigeria as long as you dont get caught. Do you know how many languages there are in nigeria ? O.k, let's say you have a complete dictionary in Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. What if the sys admin is an ijaw man or nupe lady and they incorporated parts of their language into the system ? What can you do ? Every network is special and its up to you to do your homework and find its weakpoints. As they say, there are many ways to kill a rat. Try Social engineering. cheesy cheesy

O boy! you haven't proposed a solution forward. I know of all the variables you mentioned already. The koko is do know/ have a dictionary/ word list i could use?
Re: Wpa2 Wordlist by samir101ng(m): 1:32am On Mar 18, 2010
Maybe i wasn't too straight forward.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!!

GBAM !!!

Who do you think in Nigeria has the time and energy to create & compile a complete wordlist dictionary in any ethnic language At best, they can do for the 3 major languages but who will do it and whats the profit Therefore, forget it and don't waste your time.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Dell Latitude 7480 (touchscreen), I7, 7gen, 8gbram, 256gb Ssd SOLD / CLEAN US USED 7TH GEN CORE I5 HP LAPTOP / Marissa Mayer Is Yahoo's New CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.