Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? (642 Views)

❤️ Not Believing In Jesus Is What Keeps Your Sin And Takes You To Hell / Are You Still Accursed For Not Believing That Jesus Died On A Tree Not A Cross? / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by McGg: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2017
when I was younger I believed the bible until I found out that everything written in it is a scam now I no longer believe or trust it though I still believe in a source that is God.

so am I now an atheist as people claims?

1 Like

Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by whitebeard(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2017
U don't believe in the bible...do u have any idea what the bible is..??

And who told u what us written in the bible is scam..pls prove it. U know most atheist are not all that smart, some suffer from inferiority complex, or are going through phases in their life and they blame everything on GOD..the dull ones are the worst, tgey think they know it all when they don't know shit..op I can tell u that it not all that compulsory to go to church or "believed the bible" but it is compulsory to believed in GOD..THE bible is GOD'S word..!
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
McGg:
when I was younger I believed the bible until I found out that everything written in it is a scam now I no longer believe or trust it though I still believe in a source that is God.

it makes you someone who doesn't believe in Yahweh
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by An2elect2(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2017
It's sad that you think you are smart when you are not
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by chemystery: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2017
McGg:

No, you aren't.
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by JackBizzle: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
whitebeard:

And who told u what us written in the bible is scam..pls prove it. U know most atheist are not all that smart, some suffer from inferiority complex, or are going through phases in their life and they blame everything on GOD..the dull ones are the worst, tgey think they know it all when they don't know shit..op I can tell u that it not all that compulsory to go to church or "believed the bible" but it is compulsory to believed in GOD..THE bible is GOD'S word..!

There also the Quran And it is Gods word too.

Calm down. your bible isvone holy book out of many
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by OtemSapien: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2017
No, it only makes you ingullible.
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by McGg: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
whitebeard:

ask me again to prove the scamming nature of your bible and I will do

1 Like

Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by McGg: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

There also the Quran And it is Gods word too.
Calm down. your bible isvone holy book out of many

there are books out there that makes more sense than the so called "holy books"

1 Like

Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by charlsecy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
McGg:
...I still believe in a source that is God.
Atheism denotes non-belief in the existence of spirits (gods and/or God).

You're not an atheist.
Re: Does Not Believing Anything In The Bible Make An Atheist? by McGg: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
charlsecy:
Atheism denotes non-belief in the existence of spirits (gods and/or God).

You're not an atheist.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Daddy? Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Comes For Popular Pastor Who Publicly Raised Man From Death / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - God Of Abundance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.