Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) (3707 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Launcher Is The Best? / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
I love simplicity and elegance and I must say this Microsoft launcher has given me both..

So far I've downloaded almost 15 phone launchers and I deleted all of the immediately I launched them but Microsoft launcher kind of made it a different case as we speak I've been using this launcher for a long time now.

No lags , No adds, just flawless...

Note: this post is only for those that like customizing their phones or want to change their launcher.. IOS users bye...

I will be posting some screenshots

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by MrBONE2(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
I love simplicity and elegance and I must say this Microsoft launcher has given me both..

So far I've downloaded almost 15 phone launchers and I deleted all of the immediately I launched them but Microsoft launcher kind of made it a different case as we speak I've been using this launcher for a long time now.

Note: this post is only for those that like customizing their phones or want to change their launcher.. IOS users bye...

No matter what I will be using Computer Launcher grin non can beat it
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2017
MrBONE2:
No matter what I will be using Computer Launcher grin non can beat it
lol post some screenshots let's see

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Micheezy7(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Nova launcher... Any day , Any time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Micheezy7:
post screenshots
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Windows Fanboys would be SO happy with this launcher! With this, they won't feel forgotten even as they use Android.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by MrBONE2(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
lol post some screenshots let's see
Guwaradhere men grin

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2017
MrBONE2:
Guwaradhere men grin
This one be like mini computer oh

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by DesChyko: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Micheezy7:

Best by far.
Completely customizable.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by MrBONE2(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
This one be like mini computer oh
Now you are talking grin
Moregrin

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Lexusgs430: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
MrBONE2:
Guwaradhere men grin

The only issues with this launcher is, you cannot use 3rd party icon packs

Sent email to Dev, but it seems he is not interested..... Nice mini Windows 10 setup....
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The only issues with this launcher is, you cannot use 3rd party icon packs

Sent email to Dev, but it seems he is not interested..... Nice mini Windows 10 setup....
you can use 3rd party icon pack in Windows launcher
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Elenurazorr(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
it's beautiful I can attest to that, but uses more battery
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by nani667: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Microsoft Edge Browser isn't bad too ✔

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by liljboy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
I love my buzz launcher.... bestest

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by CLIQBOY(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Microsoft Launcher is the best

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Les: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
MrBONE2:
Now you are talking grin

Moregrin
is this a PC or a phone?
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by BunbleBee: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
dude is right mehn

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
It looks nothing like a Microsoft product. undecided
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:
It looks nothing like a Microsoft product. undecided
it's an android device. But I installed the Microsoft launcher

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Microsoft Launcher is the best
nice bro.. how did you customise yours

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
it's an android device. But I installed the Microsoft launcher

I know, the software looks nothing like a Microsoft product. I was expectcing to see the usual Microsoft mobile user interface on an android device/platform.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nova launcher is still the best for me

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Lexusgs430: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:

How?
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Lexusgs430: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:

I am not referring to arrow launcher (for those of us that know), but computer launcher.....

I quoted the post of computer launcher.....
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Hushpuppi: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nova Does the JOB

1 Share

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How?
just hold any app till something like this pops up.. the you'll click edit icon pack. Once you do that you'll be taken to another screen where you'll click on download from Google play which is at the bottom as shown in the pic

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Been using it for a long time now, probably more than a year now, it was arrow launcher then but this new redesign is fire

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
just hold any app till something like this pops up.. the you'll click edit icon pack. Once you do that you'll be taken to another screen where you'll click on download from Google play which is at the bottom as shown in the pic

This is for arrow launcher and not computer launcher.......
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

This is for arrow launcher and not computer launcher.......
wait are there different versions
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
wait are there different versions

Yes..... Arrow launcher is from Microsoft, while Computer launcher is not (but is a Windows 10 cloned UI)......
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by UncleSnr(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:

Using Bing daily wallpaper is bae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. / Can Whatsapp Work On Htc F5151? / 60k Budget... Need Your Advise on which phone to buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.