Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55885 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Please i don't uderstand your question, kindly expantiate. Mind you i am hale and hearty, a complete man with no issues

grin grin grin

Ok, I believe you. Now that I have helped your ministry by taking the focus of your thread away from the expected insults to interests, I'm sure other girls would love to learn about you too. Tell us about yourself. Why should any girl have the hots for you? Education, ideologies, physical attributes, and whatever you are comfy sharing.

Let us year am wink

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Thanks alarinna. I meant, what's he bringing to the table? Why doesn't any girl want him before? Who & what is he? He should sha show me his card grin. I am serious about checking him out.

If anyone were to have asked me what I'm bringing to the table...na write an essay about yourself be that.

@ OP, send me a mail. Email is on my profile. We will just do a quick one-over of each other. I've got time today wink

Always the funny part. Women don't want Men that other ladies don't want.

7 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
cruchenutii:

Always the funny part. Women don't want Men that other ladies don't want.

Do you want girls other guys don't want? If everyone is sodding it, there's probably something wrong with it biko grin

11 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by excanny: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

You can easily correct these. Seems you prefer a bad girl type.

Some of them might be pretending holy holy. Flirt with more or them, test them after some rapport, you would like them to visit.

Dont disappoint tho if anyone of them agrees to come, get prepared to shag.

You might incur wrath if you dont.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Ok, I believe you. Now that I have helped your ministry by taking the focus of your thread away from the expected insults to interests, I'm sure other girls would love to learn about you too. Tell us about yourself. Why should any girl have the hots for you? Education, ideologies, physical attributes, and whatever you are comfy sharing.

Let us year am wink
Okay thanks. I am a graduate, a software Engineer ,average hight, yeah i have me lots of ladies in the past but i was not ready for marriage then, so i did not show interest and was not interested in furnication. I actually set some goals for myself before marriage and before i could achieve them it was already late. Thats all i can say now, feel free to ask any question.

7 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

You can easily correct these. Seems you prefer a bad girl type.

Some of them might be pretending holy holy. Flirt with more or them, test them after some rapport, you would like them to visit.

Dont disappoint tho if anyone of them agrees to come, get prepared to shag.

You might incur wrath if you dont.
hmm thanks
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Okay thanks. I am a graduate, a software Engineer ,average hight, yeah i have me lots of ladies in the past but i was not ready for marriage then, so i did not show interest and was not interested in furnication. I actually set some goals for myself before marriage and before i could achieve them it was already late. Thats all i can say now, feel free to ask any question.

Good.

So what's your definition of average height? If you don't mind be specific. Height and weight...no vex, na you say make we ask grin

7 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
See interview o

7 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Perspectives:
See interview o

Lol grin

On top say he wan marry cheesy

38 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Good.

So what's your definition of average height? If you don't mind be specific. Height and weight...no vex, na you say make we ask grin

lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op lemme give u a few tips. smiley

Take a picture, side view, full length of your height or take a pic with a cool face cap, let part of your face show and pose swaggilicious grin
Then post it on your profile. At least a lady will have an idea of how u look like. That's if you want a lady from Nairaland.

Then second advice, choosing a bride from your church is good, if bn dirty looking is what's putting u off? U can teach her how to dress trendy and neat.

Or tell your family to help look for a bride for u.

Also in buses or bus stops, or even banks or office environment, u could sight someone u like and see as a wife material. But her check her fingers, if no wedding ring before striking a conversation.

Then facebook as well, look at ladies profile and chat with the ones u like.

It's that easy smiley
Life is not that hard.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:
Op lemme give u a few tips. smiley

Take a picture, side view, full length of your height or take a pic with a cool face cap, let part of your face show and pose swaggilicious grin
Then post it on your profile. At least a lady will have an idea of how u look like. That's if you want a lady from Nairaland.

Then second advice, choosing a bride from your church is good, if bn dirty looking is what's putting u off? U can teach her how to dress trendy and neat.

Or tell your family to help look for a bride for u.

Also in buses or bus stops, or even banks or office environment, u could sight someone u like and see as a wife material. But her check her fingers, if no wedding ring before striking a conversation.

Then facebook as well, look at ladies profile and chat with the ones u like.

It's that easy smiley
Life is not that hard.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:
lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.

22 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by jamesversion: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Don't thank me. Human life is finite. You allowed the church to do your thinking for you.

At 36, if you have failed to realise that humans face different circumstances that shape our decisions and that humans tow different paths in life, then you are more than stupid... and please don't thank me.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol.. sisisioge your interview eeeH...

Please I'm also interested but my own requirement is just the issue here..
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:
Lol.. sisioge your interview eeeH...

What are you looking for ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What are you looking for ?

supersystemsnig I actually want to get married, to be sincere. I have seen a whole lot of ladies but they don't match my taste
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

supersystemsnig I actually want to get married, to be sincere. I have seen a whole lot of ladies but they don't match my taste

We're in the same boat oh... Taste matters... There are clean ladies, intelligent and all that...finding them is what baffles me... I found one by luck.. Lost it so cheaply recently, i'm still annoyed at how i lost out

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks

You are welcome smiley

Well I grudgingly agree with sisisioge on what she said Nw.

Op you need to add some weight. U can't look frail at that age.
I have a male friend who wants to get married badly but the kind of ladies he desires do not desire him, infact no lady is saying yes to his marriage proposal, why? Because he looks frail. And he dresses OK, but that low weight alone has spoilt everything. He joined my tutorial class and virtually proposed privately to 4girls he fancied. He's a banker and the four ladies he proposed to are :

A Doctor Who is slender, tall and pretty, she categorically begged him not to propose to her and she doesn't fancy him.

The second one is a Lawyer, slim and average height, that one said No!.

The 3rd one, a unilag student, average shape, average height and pretty, she said No

The 4the one, a marketer, slim , dark looks like Kate henshaw replica. This one also said No.

He was heartbroken and he came to meet me very early in the morning as I arrived in the office and he said with a sober look, Alexy please can I talk to u about a private issue?
I looked at him and I said come in.
He walked in and we sat down.

He said please Alexy look at me, if a woman sees me what do you think goes on in her mind.

I said hmmmm. Why do u ask?

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
He said, just tell me first and I will explain why am asking this question.
I said OK, hmm if am a lady and u woo me? I wouldn't want to go out with u. He sighed and said why?
I said because u are too frail and u don't look appealing.
He said how should he look, with sad eyes.
I felt bad immediately, I said OK u know what? Do u eat 3times daily ?
If no? Please try eat well.
Your skin is OK, your outfit is OK and neat but the only thing lacking is your weight. You need to eat well.
He laughed and he said but thats how his size is from birth. And do I know he has proposed marriage to even 4ladies in this class and they all. Turned him down.
I was like you see? You don't look healthy. See your cheekbones!

If u eat healthy and we'll, your slim frail look, will be slim and fit look.

Hewas still arguing with me. I then said just try and eat well.

He said OK, Alex let's do it this way. Can u ask those girls why they said no to me?
Because if it's money to marry, I have it already. If it's a flat, am. Ready to rent a nice two bedroom flat. Please ask them why?
Lemme know the real reason.
I looked at him again, heaved a sigh and said OK, I will ask them. Give me two days. He said OK.

5 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:
Lol.. sisisioge your interview eeeH...

grin grin Wetin be your requirements? We are all allowed to want what we want. I once met a guy who says my small behind is exactly how he likes it, I thought he was joking. When God blessed me small and I moved from size 8 to 10 like this, na so Bobo begin dey fume grin grin grin grin. Imagine, this is something I tucked perfectly into the 10 o.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by verygudbadguy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Lol grin

On top say he wan marry cheesy
Hahaha grin, una wan kee person with laughter this afternoon.

BTW, I dey trip for your sense of humour sisisioge. You seem very intelligent. I pray this Engineer guy go fit sharp up and act like a man he is. This go be good catch in d making.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

You are welcome smiley

Well I grudgingly agree with sisisioge on what she said Nw.

Op you need to add some weight. U can't look frail at that age.
I have a male friend who wants to get married badly but the kind of ladies he desires do not desire him, infact no lady is saying yes to his marriage proposal, why? Because he looks frail. And he dresses OK, but that low weight alone has spoilt everything. He joined my tutorial class and virtually proposed privately to 4girls he fancied. He's a banker and the four ladies he proposed to are :

A Doctor Who is slender, tall and pretty, she categorically begged him not to propose to her and she doesn't fancy him.

The second one is a Lawyer, slim and average height, that one said No!.

The 3rd one, a unilag student, average shape, average height and pretty, she said No

The 4the one, a marketer, slim , dark looks like Kate henshaw replica. This one also said No.

He was heartbroken and he came to meet me very early in the morning as I arrived in the office and he said with a sober look, Alexy please can I talk to u about a private issue?
I looked at him and I said come in.
He walked in and we sat down.

He said please Alexy look at me, if a woman sees me what do you think goes on in her mind.

I said hmmmm. Why do u ask?

Amelian, your gist too dey long. Anyways, I forgive you grin.

This dude needs to add weight like kilode.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin Wetin be your requirements? We are all allowed to want what we want. I once met a guy who says my small behind is exactly how he likes it, I thought he was joking. When God blessed me small and I moved from size 8 to 10 like this, na so Bobo begin dey fume grin grin grin grin. Imagine, this is something I tucked perfectly into the 10 o.

OK sisisioge, for easy communication, I need someone who's based in the US or perhaps has plans of emigrating.

Though I have some ladies on my list but I'm now searching for the best.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

We're in the same boat oh... Taste matters... There are clean ladies, intelligent and all that...finding them is what baffles me... I found one by luck.. Lost it so cheaply recently, i'm still annoyed at how i lost out

Ntor at the bolded tongue My headyheadyquickdeyvex!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next day, after class I beckoned on the four of them to come see me.
They came, I told them to seat down and I said I want to ask everyone of you a delicate question.
Do u all know James. They said yes. I said OK.
James needs a wife, he's banker and ready to settle down and he said he thought he could find his wife here. So please tell me, why did u all turn him down.
Don't you all want to get married?
They all laughed. I said what funny. Tell me why reject him.
One of them said, Aunty please he looks. Malnourished, he's too slim. He can't even feed himself well, is it' a wife he will now feed. Abeg am not interested and the rest too said the same thing. I just shook my head. I said but he has 2.5million naira as savings for marriage and all. They still say No.
I said no probs. I will advise him to eat well.

So on you can see . Add some weight.
That's all you need.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

OK sisisioge, for easy communication, I need someone who's based in the US or perhaps has plans of emigrating.

Though I have some ladies on my list but I'm now searching for the best.

Good. You've narrowed it down and have a list to work with. Next thing is to actually spend time with all of them and hand the best fit your rose...issue resolved grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Ntor at the bolded tongue My headyheadyquickdeyvex!

Stop rubbing the wound with salt nau... I really loved her, i just didn't know what happened...
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:
I said OK, hmm if am a lady and u woo me? I wouldn't want to go out with u. He sighed and said why?
Your skin is OK, your outfit is OK and neat but the only thing lacking is your weight. You need to eat well.
He laughed and he said but thats how his size is from birth. And do I know he has proposed marriage to even 4ladies in this class and they all. Turned him down.
I was like you see? You don't look healthy. See your cheekbones!

If u eat healthy and we'll, your slim frail look, will be slim and fit look.

Hewas still arguing with me. I then said just try and eat well.

He said OK, Alex let's do it this way. Can u ask those girls why they said no to me?
Because if it's money to marry, I have it already. If it's a flat, am. Ready to rent a nice two bedroom flat. Please ask them why?
Lemme know the real reason.
I looked at him again, heaved a sigh and said OK, I will ask them. Give me two days. He said OK.

sisisioge:

Amelian, your gist too dey long. Anyways, I forgive you grin.

This dude needs to add weight like kilode.

lolzz.. funny
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

But this weight thing isn't caused by Not Eating.

Its the way he's body is. Some people don't have the tendency to grow fat or Vice versa.

The problem with OP is that, he his looking for Good looking endowed women, when be should be looking for Tiny / Slim small sized Lepa girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Eeyah, don't worry. Other pretty ladies of your spec will come your way again smiley
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Eeyah, don't worry. Other pretty ladies of your spec will come your way again smiley

I don't sync with women easily... I'm a very different person. Put me with 1,000 ladies, i may sync with only one... I don't know why i'm wired this way, talk of the devil. Wetin cause fight self no get head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.