Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Must Read Before Obtaining 2017/2018 Unilag Change Of Course Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Must Read Before Obtaining 2017/2018 Unilag Change Of Course Form (619 Views)

Lasu Change Of Course Form For Lagos Indigenes With The Status “no Admission Off / LAUTECH Change Of Course Form Available / 2017/2018 UNILAG Merit Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Before Obtaining 2017/2018 Unilag Change Of Course Form by hydee123(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2017
After checking Unilag merit list and you found out that your name is not there, am sure the next thing that comes to mind is how can I change my course to a lesser competitive course?

http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/10/a-must-read-before-obtaining-20172018.html

Many have been asking me; How does the Unilag change of course form works, can I change my course now, how do I go about it? When will it be out? Which course can I change to? Will I be able to change back to my course of choice after admission?

I will explain briefly in this post

When will change of course of form be out?

The change of course form should be out early November and aspirant should be alert as it will be sold for a short period of time maybe 2 to 3 days. You will get the information right here universityadmissionconsut.com.

Which Course can I change to?

Unilag will normally advertise vacant departments immediately after the merit list. Aspirants are advice to check certain variable before they for a particular department example of such is how many student did they admit in Merit list? How many students are they likely to admit for supplementary list? Example of depts that you will have a better are French Education, Islamic Education, C.R.K, Health Education, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Physics Education, Geography Education, Technology Education and so on

click here to read more

http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/10/a-must-read-before-obtaining-20172018.html

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Sentiment Analysis On Nigerian Telecom. Networks By A Nairalander / Commotion In Idia,ui, As Residents Revolt Against Hall Chair, Ojo Aderemi Carted / International Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.