Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More (760 Views)

5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting / Get More Posts Or Die Trying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by OgaMadam(f): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2010
this is just out of interest but when looking at other people's posts they are like 28 850, or 16 000 or 37 800

and then you ask yourself what do these people do for a living man? do they sit on nairaland all day?

dont they have jobs, wives, homes to go back to? i am not talking about people who are not well.

just curious as to how someone can have 40 000 posts
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
some people have computers at their jobs?

Others have phones with internet access?

others have laptops, yahoo yahoo jobs, are students, housewives, in between jobs, waiting for their visa, etc etc.

some log on nairaland all day, others are glued to their video games all day.

But i agree people spend far too much time on the web.
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by Gabry(f): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
See my number of posts, I have 22000 over. Well, I am working in an oil and gas construction company and being in this job, you are advise to attend all kinds of crap meetings/ seminars/ briefings/ and all the nonsense so Im actually kinda bored. I bring my laptop all the time (my laptop is very light and small anyways) or I would go into my blackberry << both being provided by the company s I go online.

I hoipe that explains your wonderingsss.  wink
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by OgaMadam(f): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
wow thanks.

i feel like i spend forever on nairaland and yet on 350 something plus posts.

oh well, its all good.
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by Nekai(f): 4:07am On Apr 14, 2011
OgaMadam- I have a serious question for you. . . . I'm inquiring about something you posted a while back, and I wanted to know what the outcome was. smiley
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by Blazay(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2011
OgaMadam:

this is just out of interest but when looking at other people's posts they are like 28 850, or 16 000 or 37 800

and then you ask yourself what do these people do for a living man? do they sit on nairaland all day?

dont they have jobs, wives, homes to go back to? i am not talking about people who are not well.

Mu he he he he he

grin grin grin grin grin

Or those with 2000 handles! cheesy

BTW, lol counts as one post.
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by tunnytox(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
@OP

I believe Seun may be paying some of these people to make posts on NL but if this not so I'm afraid I don't understand how someone who has got a life to live, a job to do and a family to attend to can make 5000 posts within a year on NL. It must either be because they are jobless, visionless, have no social life or family life and or a combination of many other factors.
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by Odunnu: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2011
Lol.
I read about a certain NLndr who after a month of registration had 10,000 posts! I was like. . .is she sick? What/how did it happen?
Anyhoo, its all fun
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by Jarus(m): 4:14am On May 01, 2011
5000 plus in 4 years. That's average IMO.
Re: People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More by nanidee(f): 2:31am On May 02, 2011
OgaMadam:

I have often wondered along the same lines as well. Some people with 7000-8000 posts in the same month of registration. My take on this:

- some just wanna comment on every topic in order to gain popularity. Including the topics that they know nothing about.

- some just like to comment to while away time, due to bored

- some are just jobless, and would use nairaland as a means of consolation

- some see it as a daily duty (almost like a routine) to report to nairaland and make their presence felt.

However, i think these are some of the things that make the forum rather interesting and lively.

(1) (Reply)

190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine / Ndlea Test / "my Father Accused Me Of Witch Craft Before Bathing Me In Acid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.