Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Get More Posts Or Die Trying? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get More Posts Or Die Trying? (2682 Views)

ASUU Strike Enters Do-or-die Stage / Live In Lekki Or Die Trying. / People Who Have 5 000 Posts Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Christino(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
There's this upsurge of "more post" seekers and attention seekers, i don't know what level they are taking it to. I've offered post generating machines and made comments on the thread how to achieve instant fame on NL, but it seems not to be helping them.

My advice: Desist from this unprofitable act. You won't get paid for it at all cost! I can guarantee that.
I have no problem with this, but when you take it to an insultive level like entering each forum and posting "stupid things", common man, there are better ways to get more posts than die trying now.

You might as well ask Hot-Angel for a swap, best idea, and save yourself the stress. (NO OFFENCE)

BR,
In the spirit of Nairalanding.

XSi.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2006
lmaoooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by retro(f): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2006
*Ahem*. Ok.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by naijadiva2(f): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2006
so your point is?
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by diddy4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm, so whats up dude?
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by eveseh(f): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL i dont need mo posts
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Ciaralover(f): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2006
he is trying to say that the topic owner shouldnt post nonsense in his or her own topic to get more replied, ex saying LOL when nothing is evenb funning or going off-topic
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by iice(f): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2006
Or mayb ppl shudn't be posting 2 much if they have nothing 2 say? I cud be wrong dunno
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Ciaralover(f): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2006
iice:

Or mayb people shudn't be posting 2 much if they have nothing 2 say? I cud be wrong don't know
yes girl that is exactly what he means!!
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by iice(f): 1:16am On Jul 25, 2006
Oh! oh okay lol, tnx smiley
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 1:36am On Jul 25, 2006
Christino, I always knew you were stupid, but not this stupid. Please, the next time you come across any more bright ideas that you think we might be interested in, DON'T SHARE. Comming across this pathetic excuse for a post has completely ruined my day. In fact, the only thing that stopped me from ending this pain (your awful post) is that I can't find my razor blade. Yes, I intended to cut myself to excape from your lame post. So, if you are interested in me living, please, don't post. At least not anything stupid. kiss
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by iice(f): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2006
Ouch lol
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Ciaralover(f): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2006
are u the BAD aFENI OR THE GOOD ONE!!
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2006
I am the bad one. The good one is off thinking about Retro.

Why, do you have a message for the sissy?
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 2:59am On Jul 25, 2006
i think christino makes sense

over posting or posting nonsense irrelevant replies on threads will not make you popular, it will only make you seem immature. say what you gotta say but be succint

dont mind afeni jare grin
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 3:05am On Jul 25, 2006
giggette, you better shut up. I have been nothing but good to you, but trust me, even my patience has its limits. Don't you dare side-line my views, only to replace them with your pathetic thoughts. Yeah, retro might have calmed me down the past few weeks, but the Afeni that you degenerates have come to know and fear still exists in me. If you like, carry on. But just remember that when Obatanla-Afeni has been fully awakened, you would have only yourself to blame. So, act like you got some sense. Right? undecided
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by ZuluNation(m): 3:12am On Jul 25, 2006
Afeni, why do you have to be mean for God's sake I'll hate to go to the same school with you. It's kids like you that come to school and go on a killing spree for no reason.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 3:18am On Jul 25, 2006
Zulunation, you bring up a good but misguided point. You see, I am not mean to everyone. I am merely setting out my views for everyone to see. If I were to go about hiding my opinions when hidden by the anonymity of the internet, when would I share my views? Surely, you are not recommending that I keep whats on my mind bottled up to the point of going on a shooting spree. Are you? So, you see, people like me are exactly the kind of people you would like to go to school with. Honest people. No back stabbing and faking here.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Ciaralover(f): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2006
Afeni is a man who loves everyone to agree with him, i dont blame him for that, just how my Dad is, he always wanna have his way which makes me sick but i love him anyway, cant u see afeni signature
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2006
grin lawdhammercy!

this afeni sef, i don't think we've ever had any direct interaction on nairaland, so how have you been nice to me?

if it was not obvious from my previous post that i was only referring to the harsh manner in which you responded to christino's post (i was asking him to brush off your cruelty)

i hope i have how made it clear
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2006
if you cant spell my name right, gigi will do just fine
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2006
Ciaralover:

Afeni is a man who loves everyone to agree with him, i don't blame him for that, just how my Dad is, he always want to have his way which makes me sick but i love him anyway, can't u see afeni signature

Don't read too much into that sig. I am perfectly fine with turning a blind eye to all but the most important of issues. I am not out to force anyone to conform to my will, unless its extremely important.

In fact, while you might not see it on this forum, I am an extremely laid back guy in person. Maybe someone that a lot of people that hate my views on nairaland might even like to meet. cool
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by ZuluNation(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2006
@Afeni,

You make a good point Afeni, and you sound like an intelligent dude. I don't think calling folks names to make your point is really necessary, some folks are very sensitive and even though it's just a freaking computer would take stuff to the heart if you know what I mean.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 3:36am On Jul 25, 2006
gigitte:

if you can't spell my name right, gigi will do just fine

I like giggette more. Its not ugly and retarded sounding like gigi. I think you are kool, but sadly, misguided person. I can't help but feel that Christino is responsible for it. Damn You Christino! Stop corrupting once decent people. cry

You know I am a god, don't you? My name is Obatanla-Afeni. The king-maker God. You might have heard about me if you have any knowledge about Yoruba Gods. You know, I made your head, and your destiny. I hope you like the suprises I have in store for you.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 3:39am On Jul 25, 2006
grin

it's actually obatala

and my name is gigitte!
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 3:40am On Jul 25, 2006
i know u also got drunk off palmy and created your twin, afeni grin
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 3:44am On Jul 25, 2006
You know about me. Tell me about my powers. I seem to have lost my memory and I can't use my powers. I fear that Olodumare is trying to take away my God status. He hates me for giving glory to Oduduwa. Help me, please. I will reward you, promise!
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2006
lol i dont know if i can help you, Father of Insanity. perhaps you drank some of your own stuff
and are going mad, why would anyone hate you for giving powers to oduduwa, without him, you nor i, nor afeni would exist.

i suggest you stop sipping on that insane brew. and stop cavorting with ogun as well. remember what he did at ikere-ekiti after being getting drunk at that place near emure and thinking that the villagers at ikere did not leave him any palmy, when they actually did? he was just too drunk to find it. don't be like him.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2006
Gigitte, tell me more or link a site that I can find more information. I have been dieing to find out more about the Gods.

I plan on resurrecting them all. Regardless of how many people have to be killed for their restoration. Hmm. . . Soon, O won Baba Oke will be resurrected.

I'm so excited. Tell me more about any of them. I am particular interested in Ogun, Obatala, Osun, and my favorite, Ifa.
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by gigitte(f): 4:14am On Jul 25, 2006
lol @ afeni
maybe u should convert to santeria and become a babalawo

ifa isnt a god tho, orunmila is the god. ifa is just the divination practice. im not really interested in the Gods themselves, being a catholic and all grin but i think they form an integral part of our history and should not just be dismissed. i'm more interested in things like how ifa divination made use of the binary system (i have like two articles on that) in divination, and how they had the 256 choices, and you made sense of the final stories and proverbs yourself. i'm also more interested in systems of governance like the oyomesi, are-ona-kankanfo and such and how they were able to ensure power was not abused, and the role of women in the society, drawing parallels between this and other mythological gods and stuff like that.

check your college library, or the local santeria man (where you at?), or the internet (wiki is pretty good).
and the story about ogun was told to me by someone
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by DaHitler(m): 4:29am On Jul 25, 2006
I'm in Maryland now. I go to college in New York. They won't have any books of Yoruba culture, talkless of Yoruba Gods.

Yeah, the governing system is interesting. I read once that they had 2000 Elders and an Oba, and together, they handled matters of the States. The elders also doubled up as Ministers in their field of specialty. I would imagine that such a large body of leadership would make it almost impossible for the Government to be toppled by forces within the nation. All views and ideas would have been properly represented and the supremacy of the Oba would never be in question because he is the direct descendant of Dozens of other Obas.

Thats a system that African Country should have kept. With the current garbage that we are practicing now, they are not legitimate or honest to reality. They are lies left over by colonialist who desired to create a ruling class that would be cut-off from the working class (average people). That way, leaders and potential leaders had to go out of the nation, to foreigners to raise support for their government. Afterall, they weren't legitimate in the eyes of the people.

Lastly, are you sure Ifa was not a God? Or was the God called Ife? If not, I am not sure where I got that idea into my head. Somehow, I have the idea that Ife/Ifa is the police God. God of order. The God whose duty it was to enforce the rules. I imagine it must have been set up to keep the people mindful of their actions for a strict God was always watching, waiting to enforce the rules of Olodumare, Oduduwa, Obatala and the whatever ever advanced Gods might have existed. I doubt he would be responsible for enforcing the rules set up by Ogun and Osun. I actually think those two were lower Gods, but don't say that around their followers.

Thats what I like about Yoruba traditional religions. They had multiple Gods. There was no reason to make a distinction between Good and Bad. For the Gods were individual divinities and as such, they pursued their selfish interests. You know, you can't have that in Christianity or other monotheism faiths. They on the other hand must create a fictional character to take all the flak for all that goes wrong. If what they say is true, and there is only one God, then why is the God allowing bad to happen? Right. Hence, the devil is the demi-God creator that will bear the blame for all that is wrong, and in return, you, the followers of your precious single God will have no reason to question the sincerity and kindness of your beloved. O well, I hope you know they are all lies. All the Gods are lies. Stupid lies, made by stupid people for stupid people. You are not stupid, are you?
Re: Get More Posts Or Die Trying? by Christino(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
@Afeni
What you just displayed here is not post seeking at all it is a high level of ATTENTION SEEKING. IT's like mentioning TUPAC's name in your album just to get sales. You don't get popular by gunning @ christino, unfortunately, u lost. Christino's a nobody. It's XSi u should be out for.

Sorry buns.

Anyway you just proved u don't need more posts so back off dat track and keep doin ur thing, like i always say, no offense on nairaland. If you gat High B.P. desist, if you are ready to have fun then NL is the place to see. It's pure naija entertainment, so whichever angle you see it, it wasn't intended to hurt anyone okay. If you disagree then fine, no probs, carry go.

E go be. Take kia. I'm somewhere around the corner, SPORTs forum, u know. L8erz.

Best Regards,
XSi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wetin Concern Agbero With Overload" Translate In English. / Professional Mourners For Hire / 700lb Californian Woman, The World's Fattest Woman - 'i Blame It On My Genes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.