Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (45133 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
sorzy1:
in the first mail they sent they said if you are successful in the online assessment test you will be invited for an ASSESSMENT CENTER in Lagos from on 2nd-17 November depending on your schedule but from what I can see in this second mail they sent we will be going for another assessment, a "CENTER BASED ASSESSMENT" which is not the same thing as an "assessment center" which they promised earlier on. For those who don't know the difference between the two the center based assessment is just like the Normal aptitude test you know while an assessment center is a combination of various activities done in a single day which aims at testing the eligibility/suitability of candidate (s) for a particular post, example of activities done during an assessment center are computer based test (just like the normal aptitude test you know), group discussion, essay writing, presentation, and competency based test ( that is one on one INTERVIEW with the prospective employer). I really don't know why they are twisting the whole thing, why will they promise one thing and deliver another?
You took all these outa my mouth, brother...

I'll be putting in close to 20k from PH. Is not a joking something o. I gotta know exact what this is bringing.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:

You took all these outa my mouth, brother...

I'll be putting in close to 20k from PH. Is not a joking something o. I gotta know exact what this is bringing.
Mine is double that amount bro, I will surely call them tomorrow.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
sorzy1:
Mine is double that amount bro, I will surely call them tomorrow.
Do well to state your worry on the slight changes you noticed.

Whatever happens, please apprise us.

I'll call too
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:
Do well to state your worry on the slight changes you noticed.
Whatever happens, please apprise us.
I'll call too
ok sir, thanks.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Those of us in lagos that has done theirs should please give us the necessary informations that will help us make our choices.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Hephzibah21(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ah... Me Just applied today o
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by adamkanbai(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
sorzy1:
in the first mail they sent they said if you are successful in the online assessment test you will be invited for an ASSESSMENT CENTER in Lagos from on 2nd-17 November depending on your schedule but from what I can see in this second mail they sent we will be going for another assessment, a "CENTER BASED ASSESSMENT" which is not the same thing as an "assessment center" which they promised earlier on. For those who don't know the difference between the two the center based assessment is just like the Normal aptitude test you know while an assessment center is a combination of various activities done in a single day which aims at testing the eligibility/suitability of candidate (s) for a particular post, example of activities done during an assessment center are computer based test (just like the normal aptitude test you know), group discussion, essay writing, presentation, and competency based test ( that is one on one INTERVIEW with the prospective employer). I really don't know why they are twisting the whole thing, why will they promise one thing and deliver another?

I believe its another stage in the process of shortlisting. its not 17th November yet bro and as i know assessment centres, it come as the final stage of any recruiting phase.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2017
adamkanbai:

I believe its another stage in the process of shortlisting. its not 17th November yet bro and as i know assessment centres, it come as the final stage of any recruiting phase.
Good morning, what I am saying is, in the first mail they sent they said if you pass the online test you will be invited for an assessment center in Lagos which will take place from 2nd-17 November but after passing the online test they are now inviting the successful candidates for a center based assessment which is not the same thing as an assessment center which they promised. thanks
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sugarygee(f): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Same here I'm also in ph. Having a double mind on this. Is it worth the stress Is not like a direct job assessment or interview. I'm still thinking.
BUSYBRAIN2:
I got the mail too. But my worry is that I'm in PortHarcourt...
Can I call in for a reschedule?
Is it worth the stress?

I'm sorry I had to ask the second question because if you read the content of the mail as well as the top talent portal, it kinda looks like the scheme is to get a ready pool of top graduates where they'll pick from should there be an opportunity. And not like there's one at the moment. I could be wrong

Please advice. The Economy is hard.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2017
sorzy1:
Good morning, what I am saying is, in the first mail they sent they said if you pass the online test you will be invited for an assessment center in Lagos which will take place from 2nd-17 November but after passing the online test they are now inviting the successful candidates for a center based assessment which is not the same thing as an assessment center which they promised. thanks

Well, I think that centre based assessment and assessment center are the same in terms of what's done there.
it simply means a centre or a location where candidates will be assessed in a more detailed manner.
it usually involves tests, presentation, case study reviews and pannel interviews.
But because of its competitive nature (I.e. 5% of the entire candidates) the cutoff mark will definitely be high.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2017
maduabuchi2014:

Well, I think that centre based assessment and assessment center are the same in terms of what's done there.
it simply means a centre or a location where candidates will be assessed in a more detailed manner.
it usually involves tests, presentation, case study reviews and pannel interviews.
But because of its competitive nature (I.e. 5% of the entire candidates) the cutoff mark will definitely be high.
sir, kindly read the second mail carefully, you will see where it is stated that it is a computer based test and you must leave the venue immediately after the test. that is exactly the type of mail they sent me when they invited me for an aptitude test some months ago. a center based assessment in this case is referring to an aptitude test to be conducted within their (I.e workforce's) premises. I am very sure that if it were to be an assessment center they would have outlined all the activities to be conducted on that day but if you read carefully you will realize that they only talked about the computer based test, nothing was mentioned about stuffs like group discussion, presentation, panel interview and the likes as it is done in an assessment center, hope you understand what I am saying? thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by adamkanbai(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
sorzy1:
sir, kindly read the second mail carefully, you will see where it is stated that it is a computer based test and you must leave the venue immediately after the test. that is exactly the type of mail they sent me when they invited me for an aptitude test some months ago. a center based assessment in this case is referring to an aptitude test to be conducted within their (I.e workforce's) premises. I am very sure that if it were to be an assessment center they would have outlined all the activities to be conducted on that day but if you read carefully you will realize that they only talked about the computer based test, nothing was mentioned about stuffs like group discussion, presentation, panel interview and the likes as it is done in an assessment center, hope you understand what I am saying? thanks.

i Just spoke to one of Workforce Staff, and i learnt this is another stage in the process before the assessment centre. That the assessment centre comes as the last phase of the whole process.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
sugarygee:
Same here I'm also in ph. Having a double mind on this. Is it worth the stress Is not like a direct job assessment or interview. I'm still thinking.
You can drop your whatsapp contact on maybills.vc@gmail.com... I've fashioned a way out.

Treat as urgent
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
adamkanbai:

i Just spoke to one of Workforce Staff, and i learnt this is another stage in the process before the assessment centre. That the assessment centre comes as the last phase of the whole process.
ok, thanks.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by epaulo: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:

You can drop your whatsapp contact on maybills.vc@gmail.com... I've fashioned a way out.

Treat as urgent
Bro, kindly share your plan with us, some of us here are in the same boat
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Saverin: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Ebitus: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2017
I got a mail from them this morning for an assessment in Gbagada Lagos but am in Abuja now,I don't knw if they can allow me to write the test here in Abuja @ Workforce group office.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by 4lake4real: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2017
This would be my first time writing workforce assessment,I have some questions please 1- Is The quantitative section and abstract similar to dragnet type of questions? And i did not write any online assessment i was just asked to come on Saturday for the test,I noticed some people wrote online assessment from the above thread?Thanks
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by suzzyrims: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
I got the same mail this morning. my concern is why were we excluded from stage 1 which is the online test while others did the test.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by suzzyrims: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Ebitus:
I got a mail from them this morning for an assessment in Gbagada Lagos but am in Abuja now,I don't knw if they can allow me to write the test here in Abuja @ Workforce group office.

I got the same mail.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by omogbaii: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:
dear, I can't really say, I will still advice you to use a desktop or laptop.
I used my phone
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by uBae: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:
I got the mail too. But my worry is that I'm in PortHarcourt...
Can I call in for a reschedule?
Is it worth the stress?

I'm sorry I had to ask the second question because if you read the content of the mail as well as the top talent portal, it kinda looks like the scheme is to get a ready pool of top graduates where they'll pick from should there be an opportunity. And not like there's one at the moment. I could be wrong

Please advice. The Economy is hard.

Lol @ the Economy is hard. I'm also in PH and I got the mail. My issue is the first mail stated that if we are successful in the online test we would be invited for an assessment. I haven't even taken the test and I already got another invite. Anyways, I'm still not certain I'd be going.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BlackGoldBoy: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
suzzyrims:
I got the same mail this morning. my concern is why were we excluded from stage 1 which is the online test while others did the test.
u want to kW y.....don't go to Gbagada, stay der and be waiting for online assessment.... God work miracle for you to skip stage wey many people don fail and yo ask WHY?....o serious rara!

2 Likes

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by suzzyrims: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
u want to kW y.....don't go to Gbagada, stay der and be waiting for online assessment.... God work miracle for you to skip stage wey many people don fail and yo ask WHY?....o serious rara!

Lol, miracle. Ok oooo
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2017
omogbaii:
I used my phone
ok, congrats.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2017
I also got a mail from workforce for an assessment in Lagos.
I'm currently in delta, but I have made up my mind to go. Who's with me?
And anyone with past questions should kindly share for us.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by IsraelOkereke: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamZod:
I also got a mail from workforce for an assessment in Lagos.
I'm currently in delta, but I have made up my mind to go. Who's with me?
And anyone with past questions should kindly share for us.
Okerekeisrael13@gmail.com
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by IsraelOkereke: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please anyone with workforce pass questions and answers should kindly forward to my mail.
Thanks
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
IsraelOkereke:

Try this http://www.quickjobng.com/resources/
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
IsraelOkereke:
Please anyone with workforce pass questions and answers should kindly forward to my mail.
Thanks
check your email sir. thanks

1 Like

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ebitus:
Why don't you call them to enquire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.