Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (45005 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by ekwemama: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:
check your email sir. thanks
please send to me at paulinusekwe622@gmail.com....thanks a lot.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by suzzyrims: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:

Pls help me send to folasadeorimolade@gmail.com
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Mote2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hephzibah21:
Ah... Me Just applied today o
Please how did u apply?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Yorubabhoy: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:
Oga biko,

Please give me the past questions,

Thanks
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:

Send to nudochukwu@yahoo.com...

Thanks boss
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by ultrasen: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please I need the past questions too odeyemioluwaseun22@gmail.com
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by kaze4blues(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls I need too

Popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by chocochocob: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:

Sorzy please send to me too.
ngwokechidinma@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by chocochocob: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
I also got an invite for a test on Sat at Gbagada. I did not do the online test though...only applied yesterday. Who else has his/her test on Sat?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by doteezy1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
I did the online test 2 days ago but I'm yet to receive any mail whatsoever.. All those who received further emails after the online test, how long did it take please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
sorzy1:
baba...pls...you go helep me with the test materials too.thanks sir.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
epaulo:

Bro, kindly share your plan with us, some of us here are in the same boat
Mate, it is nothing special o. Don't mind the seriousness in the message... Only wanted to offer a free ride to...they'll sort the fro grin
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by gami34: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
okpala95:
So they've sent another mail for second level assessment test on Thursday. Who else got this?

I'm guessing one might need past question at this point.

Abii??

when you see this message please notify me, maig5678@gmail.com.. tanks bro
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Ebitus: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2017
I called the number but they did not pick.I will still call them today.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Bibiwonder1(f): 5:29am On Nov 02, 2017
For persons, whose result are awaiting, i.e. Fresh graduate, yet to apply for NYSC; Are we eligible to apply?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by suzzyrims: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
chocochocob:
I also got an invite for a test on Sat at Gbagada. I did not do the online test though...only applied yesterday. Who else has his/her test on Sat?

Mine too is on saturday
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by suzzyrims: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Please, how do I get to the venue at gbagada from ibadan.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by owolabee: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2017
please I need the past questions too owolabi1704@gmail.com Thanks and God bless!
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Hayzed193: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Please... I need past question too.. Adeniyiazeez5555@gmail.com
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by abuuthmaan: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2017
pls who has details (such as the company which they are recruiting for, a contract or permanent job) on this test invite, because i don't want to risk it going to Lagos from Makurdi and at the end of the day, there won't be anything to show for it.

best regards
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Fishyvibes(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
We r together. I've not heard from them too.
doteezy1:
I did the online test 2 days ago but I'm yet to receive any mail whatsoever.. All those who received further emails after the online test, how long did it take please?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by BlackGoldBoy: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
That makes us 3....
Fishyvibes:
We r together. I've not heard from them too.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by sorzy1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello guys, is there anyone that went for the assessment today?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by omobaby101(f): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mote2:

Please how did u apply?
Co-ask... How did you apply?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by fosdohluwasheyi(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
I didn't do any online test and my test is on Saturday at gbagada
chocochocob:
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by okpala95(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
So i wrote my test today.. Or should i say i came to watch people write test grin grin. (I'm sad right now, but i just jave to console myself.. Better days ahead)

Why i said this was because, i used the calculator on the system and i was asked to leave the test room. I didn't realize that even using the calculator on the system was not even allowed sad sad. The guy just aaked me to leave.

My advise, before u get to the test room, pls get your Guessing game on. Yes, its all about Guessing. From the English comprehension, to the Maths, to the critical reasoning, then he abstract reasoning. 50 questions in 40 minutes. What the heck?

I'm not saying this because i didn't conclude, just tryna gibe am insight on what to expect. The test is HOOOOOOOT. If there ks a word greater than that. You may read, that's fine. You may cram, fine too. But if you're not fast/careful, you'll end up doing nothing. Cos the questions are freaking scary.

Best of luck to those yet to write. I'm guessing, Workforce had a lot of people who applied, it's probably a strategy for sweep out people easily.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by omobaby101(f): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
okpala95:
So i wrote my test today.. Or should i say i came to watch people write test grin grin. (I'm sad right now, but i just jave to console myself.. Better days ahead)

Why i said this was because, i used the calculator on the system and i was asked to leave the test room. I didn't realize that even using the calculator on the system was not even allowed sad sad. The guy just aaked me to leave.

My advise, before u get to the test room, pls get your Guessing game on. Yes, its all about Guessing. From the English comprehension, to the Maths, to the critical reasoning, then he abstract reasoning. 50 questions in 40 minutes. What the heck?

I'm not saying this because i didn't conclude, just tryna gibe am insight on what to expect. The test is HOOOOOOOT. If there ks a word greater than that. You may read, that's fine. You may cram, fine too. But if you're not fast/careful, you'll end up doing nothing. Cos the questions are freaking scary.

Best of luck to those yet to write. I'm guessing, Workforce had a lot of people who applied, it's probably a strategy for sweep out people easily.

Enjoy.
Is the application still on? If yes, pls how did you apply?
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by MosesA91: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by MosesA91: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
omobaby101:

Is the application still on? If yes, pls how did you apply?

Link to apply: http://toptalent.ng/graduate/
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by omobaby101(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by Enkay12: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wow! Better days ahead bro.

Pls is the comprehension the true, false and cannot say type?? Is the maths statistics?

okpala95:

Enjoy.
Re: Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce by tolulope1993: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please send past question ogunyemitolulope@gmail.com..Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / IPNX Test Invite / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.