Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Win Cash Prizes Daily On The Learn And Win Quiz On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win Cash Prizes Daily On The Learn And Win Quiz On Facebook (446 Views)

How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Cash Prizes Daily On The Learn And Win Quiz On Facebook by MrOkeke(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hello Guys

There's a program I would like to recommend to you guys

It's called Learn and Win ( They are on Facebook, you can check them up)

Learn and win is a platform that gives out rewards to all Nigerian Students be it undergraduate or aspirant.

Unlike others I have been promoting before on my facebook page , this particular one is free, you Don not have to pay to participate ( It's absolutely free. You register, participate in the daily quiz, win and get paid. No long stories

There are two types of quiz

Star Quiz : The Star prize quiz is done thrice a week and you can get to win a cash prize of $100 ( 36k) if you adhere to the stipulated rules and get to be the fastest to answer. For reasons unknown, the star prize quiz has been adjourned till further notice. Informations would be passed around when next it comes up

Daily Quiz : This is done every day and details about the quiz would be communicated before hand to all those who registered via email so be advised to use an active email while registering. In the daily quiz you can win a cash prize of 1000 and it would be sent directly to your bank account once you get to be amongst the 5 first persons to comment the right answer

Learn and win is more like a "read a passage, and answer questions that follows ".

The question set on either the daily quiz or Star prize quiz is gotten from a passage

It would be sent to you via email at least 2 -6 hours before the main time

A link to the passage you would be reading for the quiz would be included in the email

Click on the link, read critically and make sure you understand every single text because you do not know where a question might be asked from

Share link to facebook and ensure you leave a comment on the post to show you went through the passage

Note : Your comment should not be less than 20 words and must show that you understand what the passage is trying to say

Get the link to the page where you shared the post and keep it safe together with your comment on the post ( You would be needing this in the quiz)

Most often the answers to the quiz are to be put in a specific format either as this

Comment

Link

Answer

Or this

Link

Comment

Answer

What ever the format may be, if you don't follow the specific format, you cannot win

If you have not registered for this program I suggest you do so

There are two links for the registration. You have to register under both links or your registration would not be complete and you will not be able to participate in the quiz

Links are in the comment box

Do well to register and share post

Thanks
Re: Win Cash Prizes Daily On The Learn And Win Quiz On Facebook by MrOkeke(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
MrOkeke:
Hello Guys

There's a program I would like to recommend to you guys

It's called Learn and Win ( They are on Facebook, you can check them up)

Learn and win is a platform that gives out rewards to all Nigerian Students be it undergraduate or aspirant.

Unlike others I have been promoting before on my facebook page , this particular one is free, you Don not have to pay to participate ( It's absolutely free. You register, participate in the daily quiz, win and get paid. No long stories

There are two types of quiz

Star Quiz : The Star prize quiz is done thrice a week and you can get to win a cash prize of $100 ( 36k) if you adhere to the stipulated rules and get to be the fastest to answer. For reasons unknown, the star prize quiz has been adjourned till further notice. Informations would be passed around when next it comes up

Daily Quiz : This is done every day and details about the quiz would be communicated before hand to all those who registered via email so be advised to use an active email while registering. In the daily quiz you can win a cash prize of 1000 and it would be sent directly to your bank account once you get to be amongst the 5 first persons to comment the right answer

Learn and win is more like a "read a passage, and answer questions that follows ".

The question set on either the daily quiz or Star prize quiz is gotten from a passage

It would be sent to you via email at least 2 -6 hours before the main time

A link to the passage you would be reading for the quiz would be included in the email

Click on the link, read critically and make sure you understand every single text because you do not know where a question might be asked from

Share link to facebook and ensure you leave a comment on the post to show you went through the passage

Note : Your comment should not be less than 20 words and must show that you understand what the passage is trying to say

Get the link to the page where you shared the post and keep it safe together with your comment on the post ( You would be needing this in the quiz)

Most often the answers to the quiz are to be put in a specific format either as this

Comment

Link

Answer

Or this

Link

Comment

Answer

What ever the format may be, if you don't follow the specific format, you cannot win

If you have not registered for this program I suggest you do so

There are two links for the registration. You have to register under both links or your registration would not be complete and you will not be able to participate in the quiz

Links are in the comment box

Do well to register and share post

Thanks

Here are the links to register under

http://learnandwin.tapfiliate.com/programs/learn-and-win-affiliate-program/signup/?via=176310

https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=187299-fc846c
Re: Win Cash Prizes Daily On The Learn And Win Quiz On Facebook by kflex0: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Get paid for reading emails sent to you ....you just need to click emails sent to you ..each email sent to you ...you get 0.5$ just reading it ...you can make withdrawal straight to your account get started here.... http://creamywet..com.ng/2017/10/read- email-and-get-paid.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Learn How To Use Your Facebook And Earn Everyday. It Is 100% Legitimate / Internet Banking (mobile App)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.