Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer (3951 Views)

Black Friday Offer - Blog Design @ #2,000 ONLY / Blog Design And Optimization At 2,000.. / Free Blog Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer by Emmysky(m): 3:14am On Nov 25, 2017
IamShiningStar:
are you a web designer?
You can say that. Ive dealt with CSS and HTML a bit. Still learning JS/JQuery and php
Re: Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer by ElizaVeta(f): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Emmysky:
You are using a theme called "Beginner" made by themejunkie(theme-junkie.com). You only did a few customisations to the but you didnt code the theme from scratch.. Hence you aint using a proprietary theme rather an already-made theme.
Can you listen to yourself?

I did some customizations!

Now,what's the difference when I said I designed the theme?

Or did I said I built it from scratch?

When a certain theme has been touched and it's no longer the normal state... What do you say has happened?

Or don't you know it's the current state that attracts visitors to it to praise the owner?

You keep on chuking mouth on things that ain't your business!

pheww!

Mind your business next time!
Re: Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer by ElizaVeta(f): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Richnero:
is domain name included?
Hi, remove my phone number from your quote. People still contact n I'm not offering the service any longer. Thanks.
Re: Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer by Richnero(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
ElizaVeta:

Hi, remove my phone number from your quote. People still contact n I'm not offering the service any longer. Thanks.
done

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Open Source Shopping Cart Would You Choose? / Get Paid To Like Facebook Page, Twitter Follow, Youtube And Others. / Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.