Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Learn Java Programming From The Begining. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Java Programming From The Begining. (1214 Views)

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / Let Learn Java Together / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by IamOlusa(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Afrika Innovation Will Help You.
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by Desyner: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did you author those books yourself or are you authorized to sell them ? If the answer is No, then there are better pirated option available for java learners. Torrent is one for vids and books. Youtube is there and is free (not pirated)
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by IamOlusa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
What made you think i'm selling it?
Desyner
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by IamOlusa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
If i give you a book for free and sell another for #5 to you.
which one will you read most?
desyner
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by Desyner: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamOlusa:
If i give you a book for free and sell another for #5 to you.
which one will you read most?
desyner
The better one. I have materials i got for free and others I paid for (N4k plus) but i studied the fref ones more.
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by Desyner: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamOlusa:
What made you think i'm selling it? Desyner
You said "order for it".
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by IamOlusa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Desyner:
You said "order for it".
I want them to pay the price so it will have value to them.
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by IamOlusa(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Desyner:
The better one. I have materials i got for free and others I paid for (N4k plus) but i studied the fref ones more.
Thank you. One person in hundred would do just that.
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by Desyner: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamOlusa:

Thank you. One person in hundred would do just that.
It depends on the quality. You don't sit up cos you paid to get materials. You sit up cos you crave the superior knowledge.
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by Desyner: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamOlusa:

I want them to pay the price so it will have value to them.
Not me. I get most of my own for free and protect them like gold cos they are golden in content.
Re: Learn Java Programming From The Begining. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Selling Books
If the Whites were stingy like you it will be hard to learn in The Programming world

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Developer / A Nairaland Design Upgrade Concept / Please Assist Me In This C Code Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.