Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (39761 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Zonal Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, who made us all fall in love with Nigeria's Police Force has shared a loved up photo with her husband on Instagram.

The photo came with caption "Bae and Boo".

https://www.lailasblog.com/zonal-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-shares-loved-photo-husband/

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
tongue
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by olasaad(f): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
She looks like Boborisky in the first picture

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by pyyxxaro: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Slay olokpa undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dolapo Badmus, the selfie queen of the Nigerian police force. No week passes by without the instagram PPRO giving you a sneak peek into her life. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by engrkaz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bleachers Report: Passed

Next

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by LesbianBoy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Dolapo Badmus, the selfie queen of the Nigerian police force. No week passes by without the instagram PPRO giving you a sneak peek into her life. cheesy

Sexy girl if I catch you grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Sexy girl if I catch you grin grin grin grin
Iwo omo yi, talo ran e simi?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by lonelydora: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Something tells me she's the boss of the house. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by crisycent: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oga meat cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Sunnycliff(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
... That's her pride

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by lonelydora: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

what's her IG handle?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by amunkita(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
engrkaz:
Bleachers Report: Passed

Next

Can't someone bleach in peace again

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by massinola(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
How many times una go post this woman's pictures here? Fine ooohh, ugly oooo, Nija police na nija police. They are dirty inside

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by wunmi590(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by jonnytad(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Someone said Nigeria police are dirty are dirty inside, but i tell you that some are not that bad. And if we all conclude that Nigeria police has not a single saint then how do we live wt them?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
She looks like a retired but not tired olosho
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by blackbeau1(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is absolutely cute . Lovely couple

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by DIKEnaWAR: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
This one dey use all her own share of the bribe to bleach and rub pancake.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Yesbody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
The beauty of Nigerian Police... Tot u weren't married

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by ctrl09(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
After my mouth done water for her. That man get luck sha. I go view into Nigerian Army for my own luck

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
I saw you in my dreams last night,i love and enjoyed what we did together, pls come back again soonest

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by wristbangle: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Iwo omo yi, talo ran e simi?

I see the reason why he is chasing you like a stubborn he-goat. If truly you are the one on your display picture, I don't see him backing off soon. Your level of beauty is stunning cool

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by wildcatter23(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
lonelydora:

what's her IG handle?

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Zonal Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, who made us all fall in love with Nigeria's Police Force has shared a loved up photo with her husband on Instagram.

The photo came with caption "Bae and Boo".

https://www.lailasblog.com/zonal-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-shares-loved-photo-husband/

Lalasticlala

What good has come out of yoruba being in police force

If not badoo boys or opc

The thread should be deleted or even closed

Rubbish
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by AuroraB(f): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Of the two, who is bae Who is bae?
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beans head man
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I saw you in my dreams last night,i love and enjoyed what we did together, pls come back again soonest

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by SimplyFabulous: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Her husband is also a senior police office. They were my neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cool

Listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by okerekeikpo: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Afonja police, bobrisky sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Drops Sextape, Fans React / Video Of Teni Cursing A White Man In Los Angeles / Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.