Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Make Money On Teespring - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money On Teespring (1442 Views)

How To Make At Laest $25 Daily On Teespring / How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring / Please Who Has Made Money Selling T-shirts On Teespring Or Amazon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On Teespring by boss01: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
copied and shared
MAKE EASY $100 DAILY

Hey FAM, do you want to make money online right from your bedroom, do you think some extra $100 or more weekly will be cool? If YES. Join me as I take you through making money on TEESPRING (Without spending a dime).
✅ I'm sure you must have heard of TEESPRING before or not, teespring is a platform where you can design cool shirts and sell without spending a dime, the company take care of PRODUCTION, PRINTING, PACKAGING AND SHIPPING of the shirt to your customers. While you are here in Nigeria sipping KUNU or AKAMU.

✅✅ why you should be part of the training

1⃣ Start making money online

✅✅ What you stand to gain

1⃣ Basics of making money on teespring
2⃣ Ways to get design ideas
3⃣ How to spot trends
4⃣ Tools for doing campaign research
5⃣ free and cheap ways to get designs done
6⃣ Getting buyers for your designs (free method

Join us and be part of this 2 days WhatsApp intensive teespring training

Date:12th of november, 2017.

Venue: whatsapp/telegram (You will be added after payment)

FOR ONLY INTERESTED PEOPLE PLEASE

Gate fee: free.

Send a WhatsApp message for more info, check my profile

JOIN US NOW, PROCRASTINATION IS A DISEASE
Like our page
https://m.facebook.com/Make-cool-cash-online-now-1547248392019133/
Re: Make Money On Teespring by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Scam
Re: Make Money On Teespring by boss01: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Make Money On Teespring by boss01: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is the summary from the whatsapp training.

Good day guys, today I will be sharing with us how to make money selling shirts on teespring.com
Teespring.com is a website you can get shirt designed, they print, package ship to buyers while to get your profit per sale. That makes it perfect for an average Nigerian, all you have to do is design and market. You don't have do be online 247 unlike the likes of Fiverr.
Steps
Research your shirt
Firstly decide the audience you which to sell to, you should have USA audience in mind cod that's where you want to market to majorly. There are different niche you can design shirts for
Nurse, bulldog , cats, all types of dog, engineers, truck drivers you make it, you can visit teespring.com to get idea of different niches.
You can also design sherry based on current trends
Google trends is your go to tool here. Spot a current trend that you can design shirt on, design and market.
After deciding a niche them research the shirt design you will want to design
You can start on google, just search" nurse shirt " click images and you will find different shirts
Other platforms you can refresh
Etsy
Cafepress
Zazzle
Teeviews for current shirt on teespring and sunfrog
EBay
Amazon
Etc
Now is getting your designs made
1 You can design yourself if you are good with Photoshop
2. Use teespring itself to design, easy but you can't get a great design using it, it is so limited
3. Outsource it on Fiverr, or any other freelance sign
4. Your easiest way to great designs.
Get pre designed templates in niches that has proven to sell and edit to taste.
You won't have to spend much like you will buy outsourcing everytime on freelance sites.
You can contact me for up to 62 templates to can start with with video tutorial on how to edit them coupled with different design fonts.
Now you have design ready, upload on teespring, choose type of shirt, you can even print on iPhone case, mugs, posters, tote bags.
Choose and finish up by writing your description. The description is like your mini sales copy to tell visitors why they really need to buy the shirt so you need to work on that very well, you can look at some shirts that are doing well and structure yours towards it.
Finally is selling/marketing.
There are several ways to market your shirt free and paid.
Free ways
Forums
Goo to forums in your niche, give great contributions. Most forum has the signature section where you can upload picture, everybody reading your contribution will get to see your picture and call to action.
You can also ask question like what do you think about this design?
Instagram/pinterest/facebook fan page
Grow followers on the platforms and market your shirts to them. The truth is that to really get sales you will need a fairly large follower.
A faster approach is to get people on the platform in your niche with large followers and contact them to help post your design on their account for a fee or particular percentage. Most will say no but some will surely say yes so you have to contact as many as you can. This is what we call influencer marketing.
It's always nice to grow your audience too, so while you using influencer marketing grow your account too, so you will be an influencer too and you won't have to pay every time you have a new design.
Paid
Facebook ads
This is the fastest means to get sales
Create different ads set, split test to get the perfect most important audience then edit your ads for better engagement, test with small budget, shut down the ones that are not doing fine and scale the ones that are working. If you are not getting any sales after spending like $15 shutdown the whole ads (the shirt won't sell)
But don't worry, you will get back the money from the selling ones.
At this point I must point out this facts
*We just all have to get the get rich quick mentality off our mind.
*We need to get more knowledge on any online business we are doing, the online world changes regularly and you should not be stagnant.
You need some video tutorials on teespring comment below.
Re: Make Money On Teespring by boss01: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
join my new facebook group for access to free make money online ebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Money-making-methods-1559865447392861/

Find the free ebook post and follow the instruction

basically
like the page not the post o
share the post
comment your mail address

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Grass Rug Is Available For Sale / 0.03 Bitcoin For Urgent Sale / December Promo For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.