Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring (3401 Views)

How To Make At Laest $25 Daily On Teespring / Please Who Has Made Money Selling T-shirts On Teespring Or Amazon? / Make Money On Teespring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hi, guys.
So I finally was able to make money online after several trial and error.
I read an article online about making money with Teespring. The writer made it seem so easy that I thought I was going to be a millionaire in 3 months with serious hardworking (I didn't know that I was just deceiving myself lol) so I decided to take action.
I created designs on shirts and started using free methods of promotion. I posted on spammed Facebook groups like mad and I was getting ready to start receiving millions (I was already searching online for nice cars lol).

Didn't see any clicks in the first two days and I felt that I probably didn't promote my designs enough so I decided to spam some more and before I knew it, my account got deleted. I was so frustrated so I just abandoned everything
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
One day I was reading up on some stuff and I somehow came across another teespring tutorial. I learnt that the reason why I didn't get clicks was either because my design did not appeal to people or my method of promotion was terrible. I further learnt that posting on Facebook groups is the worst method of promotion. The reason is because most of the legit groups have moderators who prevent unnecessary spamming in order to ensure that only valuable content was provided to people. And the ones that just allowed any type of post have everyone spamming on them already so it will be very difficult for your design to thrive.
The best way to promote is through the use of targeted paid ads.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
I had always been scared of paid ads because I have been hearing stories of how people loose serious money. But I decided to give it a try. I decided to take a few courses on Facebook ads and I even purchased some books. I tried to learn everything I could because I couldn't afford to loose money like others on fb ads.
So after learning how to create a highly targeted converting ad, I decided to give it a try again.
I got a new design from someone on fiver and I created a new teespring campaign.
Created my ad and waited for it to get approved.
When I was done, I let it run and lo and behold I got clicks and sales on my campaign. I spent a total of $35 on ads(yours might be lesser if your niche is unsaturated) and I made a profit of $560 in total
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
So for those of you that have been trying various Internet methods without success, DON'T give up. Just change your action steps And put serious time and effort.
Do not be lazy and do not expect anybody to spoonfeed you. Nobody does that these days.
With the right mindset and effort, you will definitely make it.

I'm planning on scaling up now by creating more campaigns and ad sets.

Good luck everyone
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
For those interested in knowing more about this method, you can drop your questions here and I will try to answer them
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by ifex370(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bbkelvinn:
For those interested in knowing more about this method, you can drop your questions here and I will try to answer them

Nice
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by africanman85: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bbkelvinn:
How do I get designs to promote ? Is it one design that gave u that amount ?
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by appsdope(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hi bro,

Can you put me through a paid training? I've tried it more than 100 times and I didn't make shishi.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
africanman85:
How do I get designs to promote ? Is it one design that gave u that amount ?

Yes one design.
There are many ways to get designs but the most common one is the use of Google trends or meme sites (eg reddit or 9gag)

There are niches that sell well on teespring so what I do is to look for trends or memes in these niches.
Some of these niches include

Jobs
Hobbies
Pets
Sports
Music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
appsdope:
Hi bro,

Can you put me through a paid training? I've tried it more than 100 times and I didn't make shishi.
Send me a pm
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by africanman85: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bbkelvinn:

Yes one design.
There are many ways to get designs but the most common one is the use of Google trends or meme sites (eg reddit or 9gag)

There are niches that sell well on teespring so what I do is to look for trends or memes in these niches.
Some of these niches include

Jobs
Hobbies
Pets
Sports
Music
How much can I buy a design and can u break it down step by step ?
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
africanman85:
How much can I buy a design and can u break it down step by step ?

You can create a design yourself if you have a little knowledge of graphic designing. Your design does not need to be all that awesome. What matters is that it appeals to people. Some people even sell tshirts with just quotes

But if you are really bad in designing, you can get someone from fiver to do it for you for $5

Another way to get tshirt ideas is through the use of Pinterest. Just search for your niche then add tshirts. E.g if you choose a jobs niche, you can search for "nurses tshirt" on Pinterest to get tshirt ideas
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bbkelvinn:

You can create a design yourself if you have a little knowledge of graphic designing. Your design does not need to be all that awesome. What matters is that it appeals to people. Some people even sell tshirts with just quotes

But if you are really bad in designing, you can get someone from fiver to do it for you for $5

Another way to get tshirt ideas is through the use of Pinterest. Just search for your niche then add tshirts. E.g if you choose a jobs niche, you can search for "nurses tshirt" on Pinterest to get tshirt ideas

How did you pay for the Facebook ads. Facebook does not accept my mastercard
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
IwantToShashe:

How did you pay for the Facebook ads. Facebook does not accept my mastercard

If your card is being rejected when you try direct payment, use payu. Its an option of payment that accepts Nigerian cards.

There are a lot of articles online on the use of payu to pay for Facebook ads
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Rawshal(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tnx OP.first time of hearing abt teespring
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bbkelvinn:

If your card is being rejected when you try direct payment, use payu. Its an option of payment that accepts Nigerian cards.

There are a lot of articles online on the use of payu to pay for Facebook ads

Thanks.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rawshal:
Tnx OP.first time of hearing abt teespring

Wow, I'll advise that you try to read articles online on what teespring is about and how it works because if I start with that, it is going to be a long read and I may not be able to cover everything that is needed
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
IwantToShashe:

Thanks.
You're welcome
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Some people have been messaging me on how I went about it. So I am considering doing a tutorial on it. Kindly indicate if you are interested so I'll know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by gafmod: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
We are indeed interested.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Jwonder(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
am interested
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by africanman85: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bbkelvinn:

I am really interested in this, do u mind sending your whatsapp contact to africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by clems93(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
I WILL LIKE TO LEARN...
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by puffynana(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Present
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by undisputed12(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Would love to learn.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Jerryc3(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2018
Would like to know the site you use in creating your designs
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Karl007: 2:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Interested
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Mcslize: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Following ..pls fire down.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by sandraade(f): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2018
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Lordkross(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2018
I'm in bro...am on Merch, but no sales.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Rephidimhomes: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
you can add us to a Whatsapp group and put us through in the group... 07059579158.
Re: How I Was Finally Able To Make $560 From Teespring by Bbkelvinn: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Those interested should message me on Bbkelvin2@gmail.com so I'll add them to the group

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Nigeria The Easy Way / Starting A Car Rental Company In Nigeria / FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.