Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose (60686 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by afoltundeseun(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ojuororun:
I reget poorverty in my life.
I inclusive, I reject poverty
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by mastermaestro(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greenville990:

Though we can't assume for this case....But statistics have it that people with low self esteem tend to be more suicidal

You are right. 'Imperfect body' also fuels low self esteem.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by ashjay001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
wassade:
One spinal loss ko kan aye men.

One spanner losstongue

RIP poor lady.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by nnatom: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
N0T0RI0US:
Did i just hear some people call her an attention seeker? May depression not fall on you.

my dear that's Nigeria for u,we take everything for granted.Wht do u expect when a typical Nigeria person will see a person dying instead helping they start snapping. The level of insensitivity and ignorance in this country is just too high.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
emmyspark007:
Death is not the worst thing that can happen to someone.
We all die someday

I think she has made the decision which she feels is right for her. Depression is really bad. Better dead than live a miserably boring unfulfilling and sadistic life

Rip
Bros u sound depressed too
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by nnatom: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
N0T0RI0US:
Did i just hear some people call her an attention seeker? May depression not fall on you.

my dear that's Nigeria for u,we take everything for granted.Wht do u expect when a typical Nigeria person will see a person dying, instead helping they start snapping. The level of insensitivity and ignorance in this country is just too high.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
kambili999:
okay bye
u are beautiful
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by highchief1: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Please don't give up no matter what you are going through.
she get aids she as she be na
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
pesinfada:
Bros u sound depressed too
Bro I was once depressed so I can relate

I can't possibly blame anyone who chooses to commit suicide because its not easy and it takes a lot of guts to kill oneself.
Life can be really bleeped up for some people, to the extent death seems fun and like a solace

1 Like

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by clive2u(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
But she try sha
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Her 1st pics she looks like Lingard and her 2nd pics sef,dah chest look like man chest.

Madam if you 1 kill urslf den go ahead. I don tire to dey tell people say suicide no be the way.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by bigfish3k: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greenville990:
I have a question

CAN THE LACK OF BREAST CAUSE DEPRESSION?

this got me cracking
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greenville990:
I have a question

Lol yes it can. Low self esteem den depression.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Freeman59: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
She looks like a junkie

My first thought
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Rhea(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Letenwam:
A beautiful lady and Facebook user, DeAsia Symone, shared photos of herself taking an overdose of drugs as she claimed that her time is up and she doesn't want to live anymore.

DeAsia went further to say that she's better off alone and doesn't need anyone to come look for her. Here are some of her heartbreaking posts;

https://www.lailasblog.com/time-dont-want-live-lady-shares-photo-taking-overdose-drugs/

Lalasticlala

Word on the street that she survived. In hospital. Had a bad breakup with her boyfriend Falonnzo Silas (Dreadhead Falonnzo). It is unfortunate how people especially zoo Nigerians have besieged her page, taunting her left, right and center instead of consoling her.

1 Like

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Greenville990: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
esthy86:
yes,but that is not enough reason for her to think such

You ain't in her shoes. What if she lives where well breasted ladies are adorned and worshipped.

While she on the other hand does not even have a nipple to call her own.

The guy above have clarified the issue though.

It's not her breast but a breakup that culminated to her suicidal tendency
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by doctorregular01(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
harrycoko:
Depression is real cry cry
it is real. I am still battling with mine .
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
But this lady is beautiful na.. Why she wan kill herself ni. Please someone should educate me.. What can make someone to be so depressed
Low self esteem,rejection,loneliness,poverty. D list many so it's just to identify woh mks one depressed den tackle it.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by foniskia(f): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Emere omo
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by EBISABA(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ladies can go to any length for dem to get 100likes nd 500comment.... I lie ni?
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by kambili999(f): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
pesinfada:
u are beautiful
thank you
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by EBISABA(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ladies can go to any length for dem to get 100likes nd 500comment.... I lie ni?
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by juddybrown(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
she is HIV positive, see her eyes and lips
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by wonlasewonimi: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Time waster... no be imodium be that? You no go shiit for days one death you no go die.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
na heartbreak cause m...
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by rayomata(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
There is no point for this post,just go ahead and die fast na u sabi
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by msb247(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
hell fire tinz undecided
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Onlinetalk: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greenville990:
I have a question

LOL....
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
I can't deal with you lot grin I shouldn't be laughing
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by osazsky(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
But this lady is beautiful na.. Why she wan kill herself ni. Please someone should educate me.. What can make someone to be so depressed
she definitely has HIV am sure on thst
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Sagay212: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Rhea:

Word on the street that she survived. In hospital. Had a bad breakup with her boyfriend Falonnzo Silas (Dreadhead Falonnzo). It is unfortunate how people especially zoo Nigerians have besieged her page, taunting her left, right and center instead of consoling her.

But how can she commit suicide because of heart break? That's very stupid thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.